Author Topic: /Tornado trouble\ pet survival roleplay. Open and accepting  (Read 13510 times)

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
Re: /Tornado trouble\ pet survival roleplay. Open and accepting
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2012, 04:01:10 pm »
Spot rolled out landing on his back, he was expecting the door to open at that moment. He sniffed at the floor and flipped his tail, he was near TV street. He ran off in that direction his paws thumping loudly on the rubble. He saw a black spots with a white dog running. "BILLY!" He yelled...
The Dalmatian turned its spotted head and looked at Spot."SPOT!" Billy barked his tail wagging softly from side to side.
"Follow me.... Ive got shel-" Spot barked, but was cut off. Spot turned his head... The tornado was getting closer. Billy ran up to Spot nuzzling his neck... "Fo- Follow me.." He stuttered his brown eyes focused on the tornado. He tried to move... But it didn't work... He was to scared to move...

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline candy2468

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • ACCOUNT MOVED!!! Username: Sukani
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2012, 04:42:47 pm »
Name: Candy
Nick-names: Can
Personality: Candy is a very curious, young female pup. She loves to help others and play around, but she can also get stubborn at times... Her favorite time of the year is winter! She gets pretty hyper when she gets to jump around in the soft, refreshing snow. She loves the color, blue, to be walked and played with. She's a active pup with lots of energy and a good, joyful soul.
History: (optional)
Breed: Border collie
Species: Dog
Collar: (optional)
Siblings: Lava (Sold to a farmer, unknown location)
Mate/crush: (None)
Offspring: (None)
Appearance:
Pet or stray?: pet
Others: (optional. Characters with Disables are allowed like a dog with a blind eye or a cat with three legs)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 04:47:13 pm by CandyRush »
ACCOUNT MOVED!!!
My new account is: Sukani

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2012, 05:04:58 pm »
((accepted candyrush, welcome to the roleplay. And I won't be allowing anymore dog characters until we get more cats and other animals.))

moon-eye lifted her head, her good eye fixed onto spot. She quickly got up and ran towards the door, seeing a another Dalmatian. oh dear....hope that Dalmatian makes it in time... she thougt, grabbing spot and billy by the scuffs and carry them back to safely. ((fail post, I don't know what to do))
Signature by Green

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2012, 09:37:04 pm »
Jess opened the door to moon eye."Good gosh,pal.You save everyone".She looked at Billy."Well,hello!My name is Jess,but you call me-The most awesome lizard that saved my life-.Well,try out your bed,you'll stay here for a while!".Jess continued -"Well,my friends,it looks like we are all here."
There was some awkward silence in the room.Yeah,they were all saved.Now,what?But Jess had an idea.
"Anyone wants to play FeralHeart?Or any pokemon game?While you were out,moon eye and Spot,I filled this up with games!Or I guess we can watch the cameras and see where is everybody."
(Edit:Ok,cut somethingys to save for later
Edit2:Cut even more because I realiazed we have no more space.And what do you think about my"Hey you wanna play FeralHeart?"))
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 07:16:37 am by Dragonite »
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2012, 10:14:42 pm »
((dragonite, please do not control candyrush's character without her permission and puppy12 is rping billy as a NPC))
Signature by Green

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2012, 07:09:09 am »
Urm... We have filled up our spaces... You can't save Candy -_-))
Spot felt something grab him on the scruff and yelped scaredly struggling. Billy just let it drag him looking at his brother like he was a lunatic. Spot sighed in relief as they made it back... Billy barked to Jess "Im Billy..." Spot watched Jess slither off and wondered off to his bed.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline HawkpathXD

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2012, 12:29:34 am »
"Cool, ok." Kike said. She hoped off the table and started walking over to her bed, she didn't mention seeing the chatbox and giggled slightly. She caught a scent. Mouse. She crouched, poised to strike and crawled over to some cardboard boxes in the far corner of the room. She perked her ears and listened for the slightest sound. She heard the mouse move and suddenly she leapt forwards behind the boxes. But the mouse was quick and it shot out from its hiding place. Cardboard boxes fell onto the floor as Kike ran after the mouse. After dashing all round the room, Kike eventually caught the mouse and helt it underneath her paw. "Feralheart? I've watched Zoe playing that before."

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2012, 09:33:04 am »
Jess looked at the cat.
"Well,Ben created an account for me.He spent two days awake.Now that you have a snack to eat"Jess pointed to the mouse under Kike's paw and giggled"How about we go annoy some players,or role-play with others?"Jess had an idea "We can even find our owners there!"
Jess clicked in the icon.Jess quickly logged in typing as fast as she could.She logged in her favourite character,KRDD.Jess,embarrassed,explained to her friends"You know,Ben created my account when I was very small and very cute.Look there is a foto of me."Jess pointed at the small foto showing a small lizard with a little bow"At that time I was so small that I had to climb to the letters I wanted to type.So I messed up a bit".Continuing,she remembered she left her character in Fluorite Plains.
"Awwww god.Fluorite Plains is like that hole in the door for the pet food room.Promises something very good,but its so hard getting in we just give up."
Finally,it loaded.But then, the computer's battery died.
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2012, 09:52:59 am »
Please doctor,make the thread suuuuurviveeee!
Boink.
Maybe next up,moon eye gets the cable and connects the computer?And if Candy wants,Candy the dog can run into our house,and then Jess lets her stay because she is so small that she doesn't count as a full pet.It is only because...The picture is suuu CUTE!I can't resist it x3)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 10:06:44 pm by Dragonite »

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2013, 06:01:59 pm »
Bump))