Author Topic: -the strays of new York city- ~cat/dog stray roleplay~ open  (Read 12453 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
-the strays of new York city- ~cat/dog stray roleplay~ open
« on: October 21, 2012, 06:34:04 pm »
                                             the strays of New York city
new York city, the largest city in the world and when some of the largest, greatest stuff are located but this city but there are more. Strays, both dogs and cats, roam all over. Some of the strays roam alone while others roam in groups, known as packs and clans. Will you survive the hunger, dangers, disasters and strange strays or will you fall to the fate of the dead by starvation, disasters and all kinda of danger lurking around?

plot: there was a big showdown when three dogs stole the hotdogs from a stand, one being a native American dog. The humans are out to find and captured the three hotdog thieves: scar, Serana and moon-eye but to other strays, it's just a normal day for them.

OOC news:
this roleplay isn't really done yet but the rules are added
The roleplay is done! Feel free to apply now
If this topic gets to 100 or more then I may make a fourms for this roleplay

the rules: (can't break them)

1. please do not fight OOC no matter what. OOC fighting are to be taken to pm.
2. Cyberbullying, rude name calling, insulting/accusing and making a rant of a user are not allowed ever.
3. Be fair to everyone in this roleplay please. Do not leave someone behind and do not ingorge their roleplay posts if a character is talking to your charcter.
4. Please be realistic. This isn't a roleplay with dogs that are bright blue and pink and cats can't become shadow creatures.
5. Please know that this isn't a warrior cat or a Bloodclan roleplay so please don't join as a warrior cat character unless they were stolen by humans but escaped.
6. Don't join with your character being a Mary/Gary sue or make them powerplay or godmod.
7. Don't kill off a character without the other player's permission.
8. hate the character/movie/book, not the player
9. Strays with disables (blind cat or a three legged dog) are allowed.
10. Have fun!
11. Please keep everything PG13. Low down the gore and take mating to pm or skip it.
12. Have as much characters as you want but please keep up with all of them.

Application:

Code: [Select]
name:
Personality:
History:
Appearance:
Breed:
Crush?:
Mate?:
Offspring?:
Any disables or scars?:
Others:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 09:27:38 pm by Heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
Re: -the strays of new York city- cat/dog stray roleplay WIP
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 11:28:43 pm »
characters:

heartsgirl99's characters:

name: moon-eye
Personality: she can be sweet, kind and caring but she has times when she snaps. She can be protective towards her kin and pups, even if they aren't hers.
History: when she was a pup, she was picked not by her siblings but by other dogs due to her right eye being white. Everything was normal after her father snapped at her bullies to go away. When she was a year old, she left her family to be a lone dog for a while.
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/border%20collie%20lab%20mix/nmtsaki/DSCN1020.jpg?o=19
Breed: collie/Labador/dachshund mix
Crush?: none
Mate?: none
Offspring?: nine
Any disables or scars?: a white right eye that is half-blind
Others: none

name: scar
Personality: this German shepherd is cruel and cold-hearted but he has a warm soft spot only for his crush or maybe two or three other dogs. He has times when he snaps and gets into needless fights but he likes to be alone then being in a group with rules that he can't stand.
History: when he was a puppy, he was brought by a person for dog fighting. One day when he was about a year old, he and some other dogs escaped from the dog fighting place before they got caught by the animal polices. Ever since that, he has been a lone dog with a cold heart and a dark soul.
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/german%20shepherd/jgsisof5/german_shepherd.jpg?o=14
Breed: German shepherd
Crush?: moon-eye (might gain another one but I don't think that'll be possible)
Offspring?: none
Any disables or scars?: a scar over his left eye (looks more like scar from the lion king but longer), claw-like scars on his muzzle and other battle scars on his body and tail. He also has a left shredded ear.

name: hope
Personality: this pup is full of hope and she can be friendly, caring and nice but she has times when she snaps.
History: she was brought by a cruel person and she was abused until one day, the cage was mistakenly opened and she and gem escaped.
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/pitbull/Kitties_Rule123/Pitbull.jpg?o=23
Breed: pitbull
Any disables or scars?: none

name: gem
Personality: she's very caring and sweet but she can also be protective. She has a strong friendship with hope and would do anything to protect her friend.
History: same as hope
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/white%20kitten/KatNipper98/white-kitten.jpg?o=8
Breed: unknown
Any disables or scars?: none
Others: she has blue eyes but luckily for her, she isn't deaf.

miki's characters:

*Don't use image anywhere else please, this is miki's own photo*
Name: Serana
Personality: Serana is a very cold hearted and could care less about anyone around her, she prefers being alone rather then followed by some dog.
History: Serana was raised in a small house, the couple's daughter found her as a pup when she was laying in a muddy ditch on a rainy day. Life was grand, well at least to Serana, her family was live in poverty and could barely afford to feed themselves. Months after she was taken in the child's father grabbed Serana and dropping her in the basket on his bike and took off, she thought it was her daily walk, but she was mistaken. The bike rolled to a stop and he picked her up and dropped her onto the mud soaked ground. "Stay." He said as he spun around and rode off, and that's exactly what she did, waited. She sat there for days waiting for him to come back, while asleep a woman saw her and scoped her up and took her to her house and cleaned her up. She thought she was once again safe but the woman dropped her off just like her other family had, she has been on the streets ever since.
Appearance: She has a very large and muscular build, like that of a wolf. But her once beautiful coat is now dull and matted from the years of neglect. She also has a rugged collar around her neck which was put on her weeks ago by a dogcatcher but she was able to get away.
Breed: Native American Dog
Crush?: None
Mate?: None
Offspring?: None
Any disables or scars?: Has a scar going down her right eye from a fight with another dog. "So what. He came on my turf, I had to put him down."
Others: Weighing 120lbs she is rather large for being a female, "Being large has it's advantages."

Clouleo's characters:

name: Neko
Personality: A silent and brutal feline. She loves to observe fights from somewhere distant. Neko is a shy one despite her brutal personality, and doesn't like canines and humans very much.
History: She was born as a domestic cat, but when she reaches maturity, she sneaked away from home because her owner never let her go outdoors. She got lost, and was bullied by a pack of stray dogs as well as being harmed by humans along the way. Thus, she tried to avoid everyone and only shows herself at night.  
Appearance: http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/01282-Black-cat-with-red-collar-white-background.jpg
Breed: American shorthair
Any disables or scars?: A long scar on her shoulder. There is also a small scar above her nose.
Others: Nothing

Kashii-Spazz's characters:

name: Undecided for now.. sorry (you can call her Kashii for the while)
Personality: ''Unnamed'' is a kind, loving, and warm-hearted mutt who was stolen from her home at a young age. Although being kind, she is also mysterious, shy to strangers, and she may be cold and very protective at times also.
History: this is a WIP
Appearance: Click here (will update this with a ref soon)
Breed: Mutt
Crush?: None yet
Mate?: None yet
Offspring?: None yet C:
Any disables or scars?: She has a problem with her kidneys, causing panic attacks/seizures at times
Others: She could possibly turn blind if specified; she wears a blue bandana and a mood bracelet that changes color depending on her mood. (her old owner bought her this)

puppy 12's characters:

name: Rhylie
Personality: Rhylie is the kind of dog thats shy and doesn't like being in large groups, he will not really approach your character but will talk to strangers that come up to him.
History: Rhylie was a young puppy that was in the pound at 2 months old when suddenly he found out that there was a weak spot on his wall and he digged to freedom, he raced away and know lives as a loner on the rough streets... at 1 month he was hit by a car and took to the vets by another dog and left by the reception.
Appearance: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?hl=en&sa=X&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=GgYqZvrYuQRyvM:&imgrefurl=http://www.facebook.com/Care2&docid=UCChl56-V8I5yM&imgurl=http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/c28.0.403.403/p403x403/22605_10152228994130093_1326592738_n.jpg&w=403&h=267&ei=5GCUUJfHDcmv0QWgtYGQCA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=919&vpy=38&dur=1527&hovh=183&hovw=276&tx=162&ty=92&sig=107185515975823887071&page=1&tbnh=126&tbnw=188&start=0&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0,i:82
Breed: Unknown
Offspring?: None?
Any disables or scars?: 3 legs...
Others: He is incredibly small for his age and he doesnt know his parents so he doesnt know his breed.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 05:15:38 pm by Heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 11:59:48 pm »
Reserve: in case the character list gets full
Signature by Green

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 12:00:54 am »
Another reserve: now you can join! [even when my characters are not done]
Signature by Green

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: -the strays of new York city- ~cat/dog stray roleplay~ open
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 03:45:17 am »

*Don't use image anywhere else please, this is my own photo*
Name: Serana
Personality: Serana is a very cold hearted and could care less about anyone around her, she prefers being alone rather then followed by some dog.
History: Serana was raised in a small house, the couple's daughter found her as a pup when she was laying in a muddy ditch on a rainy day. Life was grand, well at least to Serana, her family was live in poverty and could barely afford to feed themselves. Months after she was taken in the child's father grabbed Serana and dropping her in the basket on his bike and took off, she thought it was her daily walk, but she was mistaken. The bike rolled to a stop and he picked her up and dropped her onto the mud soaked ground. "Stay." He said as he spun around and rode off, and that's exactly what she did, waited. She sat there for days waiting for him to come back, while asleep a woman saw her and scoped her up and took her to her house and cleaned her up. She thought she was once again safe but the woman dropped her off just like her other family had, she has been on the streets ever since.
Appearance: She has a very large and muscular build, like that of a wolf. But her once beautiful coat is now dull and matted from the years of neglect. She also has a rugged collar around her neck which was put on her weeks ago by a dogcatcher but she was able to get away.
Breed: Native American Dog
Any disables or scars?: Has a scar going down her right eye from a fight with another dog. "So what. He came on my turf, I had to put him down."
Others: Weighing 120lbs she is rather large for being a female, "Being large has it's advantages."

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 04:15:28 am »
Accepted
Signature by Green

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2012, 04:41:26 pm »
((bump, let's start roleplaying))

as she opened her eyes, hope letted out a yawn and turned her head to see gem with a chicken leg in her mouth. "morning hope, here's your breakfast, I already had mine" hope slowly got up and walked over to the chicken leg, sniffing it. Knowing that her belly was growling with hunger, she started to eat the chicken leg like if she didn't eat anything for a week. After wolfing her breakfast down, hope lifted her head to the white kitten. "what did you eat?" "some tuna that a nice person gave me" "oh ok, let's get out of here because.....I hear other dogs!" hope said before grabbing her smaller friend by the scuff. Two great Danes ran towards her and gem, their eyes blazing with anger and they're mouth opened, showing their white teeth. Hope started to run towards the crowd of humans, carrying the blue-eyed kitten by the scuff.

ignoring the crowd of humans, scar walked, trying not to get into someone's way. He stopped and turned his head to the ally to see a pitbull puppy running away from two great Danes, carrying a kitten in her jaws by the scuff. As they ran pass him and ran towards the park, scar hold his ground, his brown eyes fixed on the great Danes. "what are you doing on me and my Sister's ally!?" "relax you two dove Danes, that pup and kitten didn't know that they got into your so-called ally" "they should know first! Back away and-" scar ignored the great Danes and walked away, walking towards a hotdog store.
Signature by Green

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2012, 05:15:04 pm »

Serana
Serana yawned as she crawled out from under a rail car, she looked at the morning sun and closed her, eyes enjoying the slight breeze. She looked towards the city and decided to go to the park, hoping for an easy meal. Crossing railroad tracks, noisy cars, annoying people and their prissy dogs she finally arrived at the park. Seeing two Great Danes she decided to mess with them, she would look for food later. "Hey mutts." she smirked as she sat on the moist green grass, the Danes looked at her "What ya say?" she held the smirk on her face "I didn't stutter." she stood up and faced them, they let out a low growl "Well I must say two against one isn't a very fair fight." she snickered. They looked at her then at each other then back again, "Well I must be on my way." she showed her large canines before walking towards a nearby hot dog stand.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 04:56:15 pm by Miki_ »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2012, 05:56:55 pm »
next to the hot dog stand, scar's mouth watered as he fixed his eyes on the hotdogs. this could be my lucky day, getting the hotdogs he thought. The man that worked at the hotdog stand turned his head to scar, using a yellowish small wood to hit scar if attacked. "get away from my stand you worthless mutt!" mutt!? Who are you talking to you annoying hotdog keeper? scar growled, his large canines showing and back fur rasied. Before the man tried to hit scar on the head, Scar grabbed onto the wood, his teeth sinking into the odd tasting wood. A black and white dog ran up to the hotdog stand, using her paws to flick a hotdog off of the stand before stealing another hotdog. are you going to help me or not!? scar thought, his teeth still sinking into the wood. He started to pull onto the wood, backing away until the man letted go.

moon-eye was about to steal the third hotdog until she saw a German shepherd with the yellowish wood, throwing the wood away and turning his head to the man. "hey buster, you don't attack the man just to steal their food because then the animal control would catch you" she barked. "fine fine but I hope your right" yeah, I hope so. At least the animal control is busy catching ally cats then street dogs she thought.
Signature by Green

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2012, 02:01:32 am »

Serana
Serana saw a German Shepherd fighting with the man at the hotdog stand and smirked she charged up and leapt onto the hotdog stand, knocking some objects offthe table, a growl erupting from her throat and into the frightened man's face "It's-It's-It's a wolf!" he screamed as he released the wood and ran off. She tilted her head, do I really resemble our ancestors? She looked at her body and shrugged. She turned around and saw the people in the surrounding area taking pictures and videos, Let's give them a show, she smirked as she let out a long loud howl. She snatched up as much as she could before jumping off the stand and running out of the park, people were falling over trying to get out of her way, she was smiling the whole way. She came to a quick paced walk, her hazel brown eyes watching for threatening humans, from the corner of her eye she saw a man in a brown uniform shakily aiming a Tranc gun at her, fool. She growled while holding the hotdogs in her mouth before running at full speed at the man, he fired the gun but greatly missed. Serana jumped on his chest and growled in his face before jumping off and running to her normal spot under the train car.

Visit my Deviantart!