Author Topic: -the strays of new York city- ~cat/dog stray roleplay~ open  (Read 12455 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: -the strays of new York city- ~cat/dog stray roleplay~ open
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2012, 09:51:59 pm »
as the native America dog ran off with the hotdogs, scar grabbed as many hotdogs as his mouth could carry.that was one brave dog he thought before running off towards the park.

moon-eye noticed that both the German shepherd and the native dog was gone with hotdogs in their mouths. Moon-eye picked up the hotdogs that she stole from the stand and ran off, running towards a abandon building.

tired, hope dropped gem and laid down onto the soft green grass, laying on her back to reveal her soft belly facing the sun. "thanks for saving my life hope" too tired to say, hope wagged her tail like if she was saying "your welcome". She could feel gem laying next to her, the white kitten's thick fur touching hope's short, thin fur.
Signature by Green

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2012, 05:03:09 pm »

Serana
Serana yawed as she lied under the train cart, wolfing down the slightly old hotdogs. In the distance she could hear the sound of crunching pebbles and may footsteps. She turned her head to the sound and saw a group of men wearing unappealing clothes and a bright orange vest "Why on earth why would they want to wear those?" She studied them closely and saw they were all carrying a rifle in their fleshy hands. Serana tilted her head and realized what they were doing,s he growled and listened "Okay men! We have a wolf in New York." every laughed "Funny right? A wolf in New York. Well we are here to make sure that wolf never comes back, ever." They all cheered and laughed again "Let's go!" They all began marching into the woods, the crunching of the pebbles ceasing she crawled out and went near the city. She looked at the gloomy sky and watched as the sun was being overtaken by the moon, soon she and the city would be engulfed in the safety of the darkness.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2012, 07:40:26 pm »
moon-eye crawled into a small abandon building, her mouth drooling at the taste of the hotdogs in her jaws. The Labador-dauchshund-collie mix leaped into a couch and laid down, starting to eat the hotdogs that she stole.

after finshing off his meal, scar turned his head to see three men with orange suits, each of their hands holding a rifle. "hey, that dog were one of the dogs that stole the hotdogs and-" "don't you stand there, get that mutt! He will be in the pound before he can say the word hotdogs. Soon, we will that the wolf too" oh no, I'm in big trouble, time to run off but what wolf? Oh yeah, I remember scar thought. He started to run off, his tounge lolled as he exited the park and to the city.
Signature by Green

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2012, 06:19:20 pm »

Serana
Serana padded along the train tracks until she came to a small empty brick structure, she raised her front paws and layed them quietly on the windowsill and peered in. Only seeing dust and a few scurrying creatures she pushed herself off the sill and trotted to the door and nudged it open. She yawned again as she sniffed around, only smelling old scents of dogs and cats and a few mice. She sneezed as she inhaled some dust "Yuck." she growled "This will have to do for now." She walked to the door and bumped it shut then went over to the corner of the room and plopped down, sending a puff of dust into the air around her.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2012, 06:56:52 pm »
after eating her fill, moon-eye raised her head, her eyes alert for anything. Soon, the white-eyed dog hopped out of the couch, sniffing the air. dog! Why would a......wolf.....be here? her eyes widen as a native American dog walked into the abandon building. wait, is that the dog that was in the hotdog stand show off? If it wasn't for her then I and that random German shepherd won't get the hotdogs

you humans don't know that I'm street wise but you'll know now scar thought as he ran into the road, filled with cars stopping at the redlight. He jumped onto a small yellow car and hopped onto a mattress truck, his canine-claws sinking into the soft mattress that humans use for their beds. His head turned to see that the redlight turned green and the truck started to move. ha! You may never catch me now! scar watched as the two men retreated to the sidewalks, watching the truck drived away with scar at the top. "we will get you one day, one day!!"
Signature by Green

Offline Kashii

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE. READ LATEST POST.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2012, 07:09:49 pm »
Wow cool! I've been waiting to join a decent stray roleplay for a long time. ;3;

name: Undecided for now.. sorry (you can call her Kashii for the while)
Personality: ''Unnamed'' is a kind, loving, and warm-hearted mutt who was stolen from her home at a young age. Although being kind, she is also mysterious, shy to strangers, and she may be cold and very protective at times also.
History: this is a WIP
Appearance: Click here (will update this with a ref soon)
Breed: Mutt
Crush?: None yet
Mate?: None yet
Offspring?: None yet C:
Any disables or scars?: She has a problem with her kidneys, causing panic attacks/seizures at times
Others: She could possibly turn blind if specified; she wears a blue bandana and a mood bracelet that changes color depending on her mood. (her old owner bought her this)
I will no longer be active on this account. Please read my latest post.

Thank you for the derpy avii, Kikiveto. ;3

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2012, 09:15:23 pm »
((accepted, welcome to the roleplay))
Signature by Green

Offline Kashii

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE. READ LATEST POST.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2012, 10:53:03 pm »
(Thank you! In-game I am known as Kashii.)

The mutt raised her head and flicked her tail, lowering her body to the ground as she walked along the busy sidewalks, where the humans scurried along. ''How do I live my life today?'' She giggled, jumping up to lay her front paws on the big trashcan alongside a hotel building. The passing buses and cars frightened her slightly, so she backed up under the bin and lowered her ears. ''I'm really not used to this whole stray thing..'' Kashii frowned, jumping onto the trashcan once more and quietly knocking it over. ''Oh well, I better get used to it.'' She pulled out a half-eaten chicken wing and gnawed on the bones and dirty meat.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 10:55:30 pm by Kashii-Spazz »
I will no longer be active on this account. Please read my latest post.

Thank you for the derpy avii, Kikiveto. ;3

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2012, 12:12:50 am »
name: Rhylie
Personality: Rhylie is the kind of dog thats shy and doesn't like being in large groups, he will not really approach your character but will talk to strangers that come up to him.
History: Rhylie was a young puppy that was in the pound at 2 months old when suddenly he found out that there was a weak spot on his wall and he digged to freedom, he raced away and know lives as a loner on the rough streets... at 1 month he was hit by a car and took to the vets by another dog and left by the reception.
Appearance: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?hl=en&sa=X&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=GgYqZvrYuQRyvM:&imgrefurl=http://www.facebook.com/Care2&docid=UCChl56-V8I5yM&imgurl=http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/c28.0.403.403/p403x403/22605_10152228994130093_1326592738_n.jpg&w=403&h=267&ei=5GCUUJfHDcmv0QWgtYGQCA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=919&vpy=38&dur=1527&hovh=183&hovw=276&tx=162&ty=92&sig=107185515975823887071&page=1&tbnh=126&tbnw=188&start=0&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0,i:82
Breed: Unknown
Crush?: None
Mate?: None
Offspring?: None?
Any disables or scars?: 3 legs...
Others: He is incredibly small for his age and he doesnt know his parents so he doesnt know his breed.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2012, 03:17:01 am »
((accepted, welcome to the roleplay, feel free to roleplay now))
Signature by Green