Author Topic: Big cat rp (Lions,Tigers,Cheetahs,Panthers or Ligers) Need members!  (Read 41033 times)

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Big cat rp (Lions,Tigers,Cheetahs,Panthers or Ligers) Need members!
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2012, 10:34:05 pm »
( I'm glad you're all happy! :D) Gale padded over to Kayden, yawned and stretched then plopped down. "What's up? I haven't been so bored in AGES!" said the young panther purring.

Offline -DySfUnCtIoNaL-

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • M U S I C ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2012, 01:40:02 am »
{{ ;D }}

Kayden glanced over at the other panther as she threw herself down beside him. He gave a small, crooked smile before looking back towards Nahrumi, his stomach growling softly. "Well, the sky is up. But for me, I'm hungry and tired." He replied, in a flat tone that had a humorous manner to it.
In game, I'm -DySfUnCtIoNaL- c;

puppy09

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2012, 07:13:59 am »
Sorry I havn't been on!))

Korali sat up shaking his spotted pelt. He stood up slowly and watched Gale walk off. He trotted off his stomach growling loudly with hunger. He sniffed in through his nose trying to get a good scent of a animal.

Offline -DySfUnCtIoNaL-

• Curious Wanderer
  • M U S I C ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2012, 09:44:40 pm »
Nahrumi padded towards the other large felines, the large antelope dragging across the ground in her jaws. When she reached the others, she dropped the Savannah deer. The sandy lioness tore a fore limb off of the animal before padding towards a patch of grass to sit on. She plopped down with a short huff and began tearing into her meal, which she so proudly caught. Though, no pride was shown on her face nor expression.

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2012, 01:16:10 am »
Gale trailed off then after a few minutes she arrived with an antelope in her jaws and dropped it in front of Kayden. "There, I can't stand to see any cat starve so I decided to hunt. It's all yours."

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 01:21:05 am »
Marina felt her mouth water as she saw Nahrumi's meal, she shook her head and told herself to catch her own prey. "Holy elephants, Korali! A monkey can hear your stoumach growl miles away! Do you want me to hunt for you?"

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2012, 01:32:38 am »

Name: Shanira
Species: Feline
Breed: Cheetah
Position: Cub
Personality:
Appearance: Still carrying her fluff Shanira is still a small cheetah who has ways to go.
Mate: "Ew! That's gross."
Cubs: "Why would I have cubs when I'm only a cub myself.."
Siblings: "I'm the only one that...survived.."
Parents: "I don' want to talk about it."
Bio: Shanira was born to a well respected cheetah family, she and 4 others were born in the litter of Aatu and Dachi. Her mother Dachi was the Queen cheetah of the Swahili tribe and Aatu was it's king, since they both were the leaders they never really taught the young cubs to hunt, sometime her father would sneak them away and show them a thing or two, but not much. When she was 4 1/2 moths old a nearby lion tribe came through and demanded that the cheetah's give their hunting grounds to them, her parents weren't about to let that happen. Since the cheetahs were much smaller than the lions the lions had a huge advantage over the tribe. Shanira was hidden under a large boulder along with her 4 brothers while she watched her family and friends get slaughtered right before her eyes. During all the chaos she never noticed her brothers leave the safety of the boulder to help their friends. She then watched her brothers get torn to shreds right in front of her, this frenzy went on for hours. When it was finally over she left the boulder and ran for as long as she could until she finally collapsed. She now roams alone and struggles to survive every second of her life.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline -DySfUnCtIoNaL-

• Curious Wanderer
  • M U S I C ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2012, 03:53:29 am »
   Kayden gave the animal Gale dropped in front of him a good look, then nodded his head in a small thanks and started biting into it. His charcoal black muzzle starting to grow a dark maroon tint.

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2012, 11:47:44 am »
(Accepted! 8D)
Taylor padded out of her den near Pride Rock. (Yes, it's sorta like TLK style but it's with other big cats instead. I hope you like it that way! :3) She needed herbs for her pride, her brother, Kuvi was coughing his head off the other night and it drove her nuts, she'd do ANYTHING to help her pride. "Now where could those herbs be? Possibly in the jungle." The young tigress looked ahead to the jungle, she bristled; she heard stories of the jungle when she was a cub about the dangerous creatures that were in there. Just then she found the huge felines all somewhat sitting together, she knew that they weren't actually friends but maybe she could ask them to see if one of them could help her get herbs. "Excuse me! Can someone help me? I need help for my pride!"
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 12:20:43 pm by angela,., »

puppy09

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2012, 07:59:44 pm »
His ears perked he heard a faint sound of Marina and looked at her. He looked at the female and said carelessly to her, "Its all right..." He thought he could do it because of his amazing speed. A slow yawn escaped his muzzle, as he stared at the female big cat. His spotted tail brushed from side to side softly as he shook his sandy coloured pelt with the black spots dotted on it.