Author Topic: Lostclan.. The clan of the lost //Open//Accepting!//  (Read 11380 times)

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
Re: Lostclan.. The clan of the lost //Open//Accepting!//
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2012, 12:09:54 am »
xD!))
Huskystar jumped in surprise and ran down the bank to where MeadowWhisper was drowning. He leapt in putting all his strength into pushing his way to the she cat. He reached her barely and grabbed her scruff pulling her up above water. He splashed awkwardly in the water the current to strong to turn around or swim the bank. He turned around just about and tried to swim back but he just couldn't, he saved the rest of his strength for swimming.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline DemonicHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2012, 12:28:34 am »
MeadowWhisper felt the bank under her paws and dragged herself onto the shore and layed there gagging and coughing. Other just snickered and giggled while other cats whispered. "Thanks." She panted. (Short xD I love making my characters in almost death experiences)

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2012, 12:37:27 am »
He panted throwing her up, he then grabbed the bank with his paws and heaved himself up his head facing the ground. He panted heavily but looked up at MeadowWhisper with a smile. "Its okay.." He shook his fur getting some water out then he slowly trotted to, Killerheart, the one who pushed MeadowWhisper in. "Killerheart, if you want to stay in this clan, be a true warrior." He spat his muscles tensed up and his tail raised. (Same :D)

Meep Meep.

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline DemonicHeart

• ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2012, 01:25:42 am »
MeadowWhisper stood up, wet fur weighing her down. She shook her fur as water dropped everywhere. "It's fine." She murmured and padded past the clan and limped off into a part of the woods. She layed down and began cleaning and trying to dry her pelt.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2012, 01:31:36 am »
Killerheart rolled his eyes, as Huskystar slowly lay down, his eyes followed where MeadowWhisper was going until she disappeared. He got up and mewed to the clan. "Stop and take  a break..'' He trotted after MeadowWhisper his tail swishing from side to side slightly irritated. He had never told anybody this, only the elders knew... He was in fact a  kitty pet at first... His mother and parents were clan cats... (His history was part lie xD)

Meep Meep.

Offline DemonicHeart

• ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2012, 01:37:28 am »
MeadowWhisper froze but kept looking forward. "What is it now?" She asked. Her wet fur and wet fut stench made her a bit irritated. She rolled her eyes and looked around and sat up. (Short :P and xD)

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2012, 01:40:50 am »
Huskystar in my jk world is like. "Fine if you dont want  me!" Walks away xD!))
Huskystar looked at her. "Very friendly to the cat who just saved your life." He sarcasticly mewed  his tail swishing. A grin was on his muzzle as he sat down looking at the she cat with friendly brown eyes. He licked his wet paw and he yawned slowly.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 02:09:28 am by puppy 12 »

Meep Meep.

Offline DemonicHeart

• ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2012, 02:01:59 am »
Hawkstar? O3e xD))
MeadowWhisper sighed and lifted a soaked paw and whipped it close to Huskystars face splashing water in his face. She had a light smirk and eye lids half close. She chuckled and hung her head low and looked over to Huskystar.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2012, 02:09:00 am »
AHhhh! Modify...))

Meep Meep.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2012, 02:11:59 am »
"Oi!" He purred shaking his pelt again water droplets splashing everywhere. He mewed with satisfaction and yawned with a grin on his muzzle. "And Miss, we got to get going." He purred, his grin turning into a light smile...

Meep Meep.