Author Topic: Lostclan.. The clan of the lost //Open//Accepting!//  (Read 11479 times)

Offline DemonicHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
Re: Lostclan.. The clan of the lost //Open//Accepting!//
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2012, 02:46:42 am »
MeadowWhisper sighed and chuckled. "Ok." She shrugged. She padded back to the others, water still dripping from her pelt but it was drying at least. She sat away from the others and tipped her head to the side and licked a paw, dragging it across her face and head.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2012, 02:51:02 am »
He followed her back to the river smiling, as he reached the river he meowed to the clan. "Get a drink, no pushing each other in." He bent down and lapped up a couple of mouthfuls  of the water. The water was cold but he didn't mind.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline DemonicHeart

• ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2012, 04:08:02 am »
MeadowWhisper layed down and began cleaning the rest of her damp fur making sure it dried. Some cats glanced at her while others just snickered and whispered to another. She just rolled her eyes and sat up grumbling.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2012, 05:07:02 pm »
He sat up  and yawned looking side to side, all he saw was either cats laughing or kits playing he slowly mewed. "We have to go in 5 minutes!"

Meep Meep.

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline DemonicHeart

• ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2012, 03:56:53 am »
MeadowWhisper glanced over to Huskystar then glared over at Killerheart. She snorted and layed down, laying her head on her paws. Some leaves fell on her back making her shake them off. She sat up as more fell down onto her head. She shook them off as well.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2012, 03:45:33 pm »
5 minutes passed as Huskystar slowly padded around the place his tail swishing ready for any other swimming accidents. Suddenly he shook his head as the clan stopped drinking and were either sharing tongues or just sitting down. He mewed slowly raising his head " We have to start travelling again." He sighed. Cats muttered and snarled one kit even said "Why do we have to find the stupid other  4 clans!" Huskystar sighed, kits didn't know much about the clans...

Meep Meep.

puppy09

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2012, 08:26:45 pm »

Name: Flakepelt

Description if no picture: Got a pic :D

Personality: Flakepelt is a kind hearted cat who will do anything for a friend in need. She is strong but calm and can be over protected at times. She would do anything for her clan...

History: Flakepelt was born in the clan named Flakekit.... Her mother, Sunclaw was a white cat to but with dark green eyes. Rock, her father was a Rogue, but most people think he was a kittypet. At 6 moons she became Flakepaw. One day 2 moons after she became a apprentice she scared away a Rogue becoming Flakepelt. She met a kind soft hearted clan cat who she never thought would be her mate, but one day... They had kits. 3 to be precise! If you don't mind I can add them up on this application!

Other:

Mate: Silverclaw (If anybody would like to be him please ask...)

Crush: Silverclaw I guess..

Kits...

I will just do small things for them xD

Name: Teakit

Personality: (Short because only a kit and same for all others) A adventurous loyal kitten who always wants to move around. She hardly never sits still!

History: Urm... She was born in the clan... Her mother was Flakepelt and her dad is Silverclaw

Name: Mistykit

Personality: Stubborn young kitten who always is lazing about cleaning herself or just mewing a song.

History: Same as sisters.

Name: Hazelkit

Personality: A active kitten and a big softie. He will grow up to be loyal and strong, but kind at heart. He loves to giggled and scare his two sisters.

History: Same as sisters.

I will rp all 4 of them if people don't want to rp any :)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 08:30:19 pm by reece »

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2012, 08:35:00 pm »
Accepted :P ))

Meep Meep.

Offline DemonicHeart

• ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2012, 01:48:48 am »
Oh mer gerd sorry I havent been on :(  my laptop was virused so it has took FOREVER to finally get it to work >.<)

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2012, 07:43:31 pm »
Yeh I was banned off the laptop so don't worry xD))

Meep Meep.