Author Topic: Lostclan.. The clan of the lost //Open//Accepting!//  (Read 11384 times)

puppy09

Re: Lostclan.. The clan of the lost //Open//Accepting!//
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2012, 08:14:24 pm »
Oh, sorry I will rp))
                                                             Flakepelt.
The white shimmer of a she-cat bounded over the place with nervous light blue eyes. She saw what had happened to Meadowwhisper, she didn't want that to happen to her or to her adorable kits. "Teakit! Hazelkit!" Her other kit, Mistykit was lazing underneath a tree. She raced after the two kittens gradually reaching them and grabbing both of there scruffs. She took them back to Mistykit and lay them down. She heard the mew of Huskystar and looked in surprise, she sighed loudly. She just got here.

Teakit
Teakit giggled loudly her little legs thumping on the ground. She stumbled across a twig, and thats when she felt her mothers teeth sink into her scruff. "Ma!" She mewed her paws scratching the thin air. She heard the soft mew of Huskystar as her mother lay her next to her sister. Straight away she started to play fight with her brother, Hazelkit.

Hazelkit.
Bravely Hazelkit leaped over the twig that Teakit stumbled over, but thats when he felt the teeth of his mum sink into his scruff to. "Agh!'' He hissed loudly hanging looking limp. He perked his soft grey ears as he heard the mew of Huskystar. He nodded then he got put on the muddy terrain. He felt his sister, Teakit jump on him starting a play-fight. Instantly he started to play-fight to with a confident smirk on his grey, black and white face.

Mistykit
She lay there cleaning her white paw softly as she watched her mother run around like a rabbit that's getting hunt. She purred in amusement and watched her white tail thumping on the ground. She watched her two siblings be sat next to her and she backed away mewing softly ''I just cleaned my self, go play fight with Hazelkit.'' Obviously, she was talking to her sister, Teakit. She watched them play-fight with a friendly smile on her face.  

Offline DemonicHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2012, 08:23:30 pm »
Meadowwhisper shook her fur and padded over and layed close to her clan but not to close because she was getting some dirty looks from her clan mates. Meadowwhisper rolled her eyes and sat up, licking a paw and drawing it over an ear. she saw Flakepelts kits bouncing around and lightly smiled. She loved kits and wished to have her own.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2012, 08:58:09 pm »
Huskystar saw everyone so relaxed, but that wouldn't stop him. "Come on, we have to go." Cats mewed with anger and annoyment. He sighed and sat down his tail curled around his tail waiting for the clan to get up.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline DemonicHeart

• ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2012, 09:22:24 pm »
Meadowwhisper sighed and stood up slowly and padded closer to the clan ready to leave. She watches where she walked because some kits were playing closely. She smiled and waited.

puppy09

« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2012, 07:27:28 pm »
Soo sorry!))
                                                                          FlakePelt
Flakepelt gave a noisy sigh and picked up Teakit in her jaws. As Hazelkit tried to get away Flakepelt put a paw on his back, Hazelkit lying down again. Flakepelt twitched her light blue eyes from side to side and muttered through ginger fur "Can somebody help?" She couldn't hold 3 kits....

Teakit
Teakit mewed loudly as her mother, Flakepelt, took her away from her playfight! She was just about to pin her brother. She mewed loudly struggling to get out of her mothers strong grip, but she easily gave up hanging limply, looking side to side. She watched Hazelkit trying to run away, but her mother rested her giant white paw on her brother. She burst out with laughter mewing loudly "She got you!"

Hazelkit
He watched Flakepelt gently pick Teakit up by the scruff. He gulped and leaped to his paws trying to get away... Until he got carried. He felt a warm pawpad touch his back and he fell on the floor hissing loudly. He heard his sisters laughter and hissed loudly "Shut up mouse brain." Teakit seemed quite offended by that and they both tried to claw at each other... But none succeeding. 

Mistykit.
With a smirk on her face, she giggled loudly as she watched both of her siblings get caught by her mother. She knew she trusted her to not run away. She kept her laughter in letting out a couple of Phrs!(Laughter...) She shook her white pelt watching the two kittens in amusement.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2012, 07:30:58 pm »
Sorry I forgot to!))
Huskystar slowly walked towards Flakepelt to help the queen. He picked up Hazelkit that was under Flakepelts paw and mewed to her, "Its okay..."

Meep Meep.

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline DemonicHeart

• ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2012, 04:07:14 am »
Meadowwhisper noticed Huskystar helping Flakepelt. She lifted her hesd and padded over, scooping up Mistykit. She smirked and chuckled. "Need any help?" She chuckled, waving her tail around. (Short)

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2012, 04:16:32 pm »
Huskystar looked at Meadowwhisper and gave a short purr. (Short....)

Meep Meep.

puppy09

« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2012, 05:53:59 pm »
Flakepelt
Flakepelt watched the leader and Meadowwhisper take her other two kits. "Thank you, Huskystar, and Meadowwhisper." She purred her white tail flicking happily, through muffled fur. She smiled and licked Teakits fur, while she was still holding her.

Teakit
Teakit struggled in Flakepelts grasp but she couldn't escape again. She looked at Mistykit, who was being handled by Meadowwhisper. She stuck her tongue out at her sister "At least im not being held by a kittypet!" She giggled, swishing her tail, happily.

Mistykit

Mistykit felt jaws grab her scruff and she mewed in surprise..
(Short GTG I will edit it!)