Author Topic: Echo Lake Dog Park||Open! You may post :D||  (Read 19753 times)

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
Re: Echo Lake Dog Park||Open! You may post :D||
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2012, 11:50:13 pm »

Scents of trees and pines greeted the dog's nose as he approached the park. His tail stub wagged endlessly as his owner unhitched his collar, setting him free at last. This was a new dog park, and the only thing on the young doberman's mind was joy and excitement. As fast as his legs could carry him, be bolted into the field running in circles until he came to a stop and slight pant. Dark amber eyes peered into the distance where his master now sat on a bench staring into some object that Boyd could not quite understand what it's purpose was. Every now and than it would beep or ring, causing him to jump in alarm. Turning his head, his gaze came intact with a shady spot not fa off into the distance. Regaining his stamina, he hobbled over to the patch of grass and laid in it's green bristles. A large sigh escaped his mouth before he raised his muzzle high staring at the mass of trees and branches above him. The chittering of squirrels told him he wasn't alone as he tried to focus on where the furry creature was located. With no luck, the doberman placed his head between his paws in defeat and waited for other dogs to arrive at the park.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 01:00:35 am by IlLupoItaliano »

wolfgirl56

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2012, 12:28:58 am »
((I just woke up from my trip at the hospital. I'll reply tomorrow and hopefully I'll feel better instead of feeling like I have drugs shoved up my throat.))

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2012, 12:32:51 am »
(Feel better Crystal :3)

Laika
Laika walked down the empty sidewalk with Derek in tow "Slow down girl." she perked her ears and looked up at him "Hurry up Derek!" she barked "Okay were almost there!" she was excited for the new dog park the recently opened and could barely wait to sniff around and meet new dogs, most importantly the new agility course. In the distance she could see the front gates which made her tail wag excitedly, as she was looking at the gates she saw Derek run past here "Come one Laika!" he laughed "Not today." she smirked as she darted past him, her claws clicking against the cement as she nearly slammed her head into the gate, skidding to a stop she waited for Derek to open the gate. "Okay ready?" she jumped up "Yeah!" as if he could understand her he opened the gates and let her into the open field, she charged forward and ran around the field before finally slowing down and sniffing the ground "Seems like not many dogs or people have been here yet." she could smell some scent trails dogs have left but ignored them. She lifted her head and saw the agility course "There it is!" she yipped, she ran over and ran through the poles and over ramps. After running through the course she took the time to sniff the fresh air, she could smell the sweet scent of pine and grass. She trotted away from the course and went to lay under the shade of a large oak, she looked over to see Derek reading a book of some kind. With her ears perked she surveyed the area before laying her head down between her paws.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Refuge

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Rock out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2012, 12:50:54 am »
(Hope you feel better!)

Sheila
The Akita strutted in front of her owner as they approached the gate. A blur of black raced by her and almost slammed into the gate. Sheila had a look of disgust on her face, "Uck, the manners of the dogs these days." A similar sound came from Kylie. Kylie reached toward the gate and opened it delicately before being led in by Sheila. The Akita sat down impatiently as Kylie reached down and unclipped her leash. "So slow." She scoffed and trotted away. In the corner of her eye she say the same dog that almost ran into the gate take off to the Agility Course. Not so far away a black shape lay in the grass. Sheila sniffed but didn't smell anything as the wind was blowing her scent to him, instead of the other way around. Muttering something under her breath the pedigree padded over. She looked him over and sniffed once again. The scent wasn't quite familar with her but she reconized his breed to be a Doberman. Sheila burst out a with a bubbly, "Hello! I haven't seen you in the park before." The Akita hoped that he was like her, and not like the other.... less sophisticated dogs.
Attention all FeralHeartians! Its time to PARTY! Now, on a more serious note. Stray is in need of a coder. So if anyone wants to help just go to straymmorpg.proboards.com and then... Well then I don't know what you'd do.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2012, 01:24:22 am »
((If you're wondering why, I had to go to the hospital to have surgery on my knee to get something out of it.))

wolfgirl56

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2012, 02:12:07 pm »

Name: Samara Mae Johnston
Personality: Samara is a very shy girl though she is very talkative towards her friends. She likes to read and listen to music. She is very close to her sister, Lucina, and their dog, Ali. Samara dislikes being teased as her mother teased her and her sister a lot and most of the time, she'd take it to heart. Samara suffers from random anxiety attacks due to being easily frightened and as a joke, her dad showed her a horror movie when she was 6 and she got anxiety attacks ever since. She is a bit of a loner at times.
History: Some of it is revealed in her personality, but yeah, her mom teased her and her sister and her dad played a prank on her with a horror movie.
Job: Eighth grade student
Crush: N/A
Boyfriend: N/A
About pet: Her pet is Sol, who is a Border collie x Australian shepherd mix.

Name: Lucina "Lucy" Johnston
Personality:
Lucina is the complete opposite of her sister, Samara. She is bubbly and friendly and always liked to make new friends and is very talkative. Lucina is very shy however towards new animals she has never seen before and often keeps her distance because she is terrified of the idea of getting scratched or bit. She dislikes getting teased.
History: Same as Samara.
Job: Middle school student.
Crush: None.
Bf/Gf: None, and she is too young.
About pet: Her pet is Sol.

Name: Sol
Purebred: No.
Breed: A mix of border collie and Australian shepherd.
Sub-breed(s): Border collie x Australian shepherd
Role: Outcast
Personality:
History: He lived with the Johnston family ever since he was a puppy.
Crush: Laika
Mate: N/A
About owner: His owners are Lucina and Samara.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2012, 03:00:30 pm »
Accepted.)

Visit my Deviantart!

wolfgirl56

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2012, 03:08:40 pm »
((Thanks~ c:))

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2012, 03:43:25 pm »

Captain

Captain trotted into the park, his tail high in a alpha position. 'Alright Captain here we are.' His owner said as he took off the leash. Captain gave a grunt and trotted off towards the park center, his hazel eyes watching the dogs already in the park. Captain noticed that Sheila was talking with anouther dog "What's this?" Captain asked him-self starting to trot over towards them. "Greetings Sheila and-" he stopped and looked at the dog "What is your name?" he asked the doberman, Captain could tell that this dog was new but also a pure-breed and not some mutt.

Jamie

Jamie whined as she watched from the bushes as more and more dogs entered with their owners. Jamie watched also as some dogs went around and played, Jay wait for an opening or break from people comming in. When no one came in Jamie bolted into the park heading near the agility course utill she stopped. Panting Jamie looked around and gave her tail a wag as she slowly trotted near the agility course and sat down, watching the dogs run around and do all sorts of things.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2012, 05:41:10 pm »

Name:  Bullet
Purebred: Yes
Breed: Labrador Retriver
Sub-breed(s):None
Role: Adrenaline Junkies
Personality: Bullet is just your typical fun-loving, adventurous hound. He'll never back down from a good adventure and tends to risk friendships for the fun of it. He's really fun to be with and he'll try his best to make a sad canine's frown turn upside down. Bullet's always trying to make new acquaintances but sometimes likes to just be alone and spend time with just himself. He's not really into the love business but is mostly found saying compliments to the girls. But there would always be that opposite side to these kind of beings, especially with Bullet. For one, he's a bit of the over-protective kind, having been trained to defend livestock ever since he was five months. Also, Bullet doesn't like to be taunted and insulted and so can easily get angered, leading to fights with brutes and sometimes with those bratty kids.
History: Bullet was born in the Autumn season in England, both his mother and father purebred Labrador dogs. He had two older siblings, one boy and one girl. But soon after they were weened , they got separated from each other. His parents got too old and they had to be put down and his brother and sister was taken to the pound after they tried to escape from there home with no ID tags. Bullet was left alone, until he was found by a kind family that was moving to America. They took care of him and let him explore.
Crush: "Oh..heh...I dunno."
Mate: None
About owner: He lives with a young Girl who is Seven, And her Mother and Father. The family is quite nice, but the father can get very stroppy if Bullet aggravates him.

Dooooooooood.