Author Topic: .:?The Gray Plains?:.Warrior Pokemon/PMD Roleplay(Acepting Now)  (Read 9133 times)

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
Re: .:?The Gray Plains?:.Warrior Pokemon Roleplay(Acepting Now)
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2012, 05:02:21 pm »
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 05:07:25 pm by Dragonite »
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2012, 06:18:01 pm »
Mince stood up and shook herself, it was morning. She wondered what the leaders of the other clans would be like as she stepped into the glow of magma in the cave. Many changes would be made, lazy members of the clan would be made to work. If Alfie agreed, this would be a better, stronger and more loyal clan. Of course, the uprising would have to be stopped first. Mince sat on an overlook to think. How would it be best to stop it? Crush it, diplomaticly talk it out, so many options for one problem.

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2012, 06:59:50 pm »
when reece replys with Alfie and Paige,we will go for the alpha's conference))

Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2012, 09:09:36 pm »
BUMP.))

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2013, 12:56:41 am »
Really,where are you guys? :"[  

I don't understand.I mean,you all like pokemon,but you don't aply at a rp who lets you be a legendary,and as warrior cats fused with it!Should I add Mystery dungeons too?))
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 01:01:25 am by Dragonite »

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: .:?The Gray Plains?:.Warrior Pokemon/PMD Roleplay(Acepting Now)
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2013, 08:33:51 pm »
I think its good as it is. Its only been one day, but impatience IS a virtue.....))

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2013, 08:35:07 pm »
[[Patience is a virtue.* If impatience were a virtue, that'll mean that is it 'good' to be so.]]

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2013, 10:59:07 pm »
It is in my world.))

puppy09

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2013, 01:56:08 am »
Sorry!))

Alfies fluffy mane flicked, as he sat up and looked around. His eyelids drooped, but he stayed awake. He called for his pack, he made sure everyone knew that he was going to the Alpha Conference, and so he padded out of the den, and headed towards where they were going to meet.

Paige barked happily, chasing her grey tail. Her pale pink tongue lolled out of her mouth as she raced around the den barking wildly. She ran past a couple of her breed, and then barked for them to. Her little bushy tail swished, as she ducked under some Pokemon's legs. "Ha!" She barked, she didn't know why she was so hyper today. She just had random energy in side her wanting to be let out.

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2013, 09:54:26 pm »
MMMMmmmmMM!Look who's late!No problem,I was just kidding.))
Pat looked at the playful cub.She sighed."Let's go guys, at least playing with a unknown cub is better than staying here slakothing around.Let's roll",Pat said raising an eyebrow.She started walking towards Paige,and her brothers followed her.The other cubs jumped out of their way,and even the adults.Pat was leading,with Pooch and Poochi(with her head down) following right behind forming a triangle.With lots of style,Pat sat right behind Paige."Hello.Me and my brother and sister are bored.Can you play with us?"

Kuro looked at her cubs being treated as kings.She sighed.They don't even know how to talk to a cub friend.I hope this changes them.I want my babies to have lots of allies when I'm no longer here,she thought.She told Volu,her sister to take care of the pack while she was in the Big Kudolulu,how they called it in the pack.She ran quickly to the lake's border.A Wailord was waiting for her,with some other pack alphas.She hoped aboard and the Wailord swam away,to the Meeting Valley.

Drakke looked again at the mirror.He was wearing a cape with the Draco Clan's simbols,a crown and a staff."Charcoal",he called,"Are you ready?".He turned around and happily smiled.His brother was in the same suit as him,but with a big book instead of a staff.He smiled.
"Now I am!",said Charcoal happily."Let's go or we are gonna be late!",he said,running outside.He wanted to go as soon as possible.
Drakke laughed and rolled his eyes.He followed his brother.Outside,he looked at his brother."Follow me.It isn't very far",he said and started flying.His brother flew right after.Very soon,they were at the Meeting Rock.It wasn't well a rock,it was a cave with a big round rock with small chair-like rocks around.They were the first there,but a Wigglytuff was already there.Everybody knew him very well-he was the discoverer of The Grey Plains,and now the butler at the cave.He drived the Alphas to their chairs.The brothers sat on the rocks and put the most royal look they could.

((C'mon guys,you don't wanna arrive late!))