Author Topic: In the Forest {Wolf Rp!} Now open!  (Read 10805 times)

JackobLoveu

Re: In the Forest {Wolf Rp!} Now open!
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2012, 10:39:02 pm »
Jake howled again, seeing if there's any packs available for him. While waiting for a response, he started grooming himself

Offline kitkatgirl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • DJ Kitkat
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2012, 10:50:02 pm »
Gotta say... datsignature XD))

Nima blinked her bi-colored eyes, following the sound as she made a yip type bark in response. Soon she spotted him, coming out and sitting in front of him. Her fur was silky like, her eyes different... yet not in a creepy way, almost flattering as the two colors brought out the tone of her snow white fur. It was long, soft, and flowed like a water ripple in the wind as it laid on the slim and toned frame of the fea. "Hello..." he murmured almost unsure, her voice sounding beautiful to anyone's ears.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2012, 10:56:18 pm »
(XD)
Jake looked at the she-wolf tnat appeared, and answered, "Hi" he said shyly, then he added "Do you own a pack?" he asked

Offline kitkatgirl

• DJ Kitkat
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2012, 11:43:04 pm »
Nima just shook her head slowly, "No, no I don't..." she said softly.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2012, 11:48:13 pm »
Jake signed, "Is everyone loners here?" he asked softly, holding his temper. Then he added, "I really want to fine a pack before winter or finding a mate before winter, but not now, just a pack first" he whined.

puppy09

« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2012, 03:46:40 pm »
She appeared, but then saw the wolf had another wolf with him. She looked at him and ducked down, covering herself in the snow, she just looked like a ordinary lump of snow.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2012, 10:45:08 pm »
Jake whined again and walked away, sad.

Offline kitkatgirl

• DJ Kitkat
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2012, 03:24:12 am »
Nima just blinked at him, following him slightly. "Listen, I bet that's all on our minds... so just don't walk away when a girl is right in front of you and looking for the same thing as you." she said simply with a sigh escaping her maw. "The more numbers we have will make it better..." she tried to reassure as she caught pace with him, looking at him with her bright bi-colored eyes.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2012, 03:46:24 am »
Jake just ignore the she-wolf words, and just sat there, calming down. After while he lost interested of looking for pack, so he skip to looking for a mate.

puppy09

« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2012, 04:09:19 pm »
She lifted her head from her snow pile and barked slowly "I- Im here... But I don't own a pack.." She stood  up suddenly, the snow falling off her fur.