Author Topic: Poke'mon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay [Open and Accepting: Join away~!]  (Read 37050 times)

SoulRevenge

Re: Poke'mon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay [Open and Accepting: Join away~!]
« Reply #220 on: April 14, 2013, 02:51:53 pm »
(Oh~ no, it's just fine! I'll roleplay as chatot at the moment; hopefully everyone else will decide to jump back into gear.)

"Like any other rookies, of course." The bird-like Poke'mon replied, ruffling his feathers a bit in annoyance. Oh, there was so much more to do than explain stories to this bloody dragonite right now! One good example of this would be eating dinner instead of scrambling about for the arrival of Team Scrachem- even if, perhaps their arrival was more important than filled stomachs. Spreading his wings out once more, only to tuck them back into his sides again, the 'song bird' (If you could call the constantly squawking aviation that, anyway) turned his attention momentarily back to Maxi- whom was looking at him expectantly, as if he was meant to continue his little 'story', even if he had said that Team Scrachem was basicly like any other ol' exploration team.

Well, what use was there not explaining?

"You know, they were ambitious and often-times went on missions far too out of their league. You get it; adventerous, ambitious, reckless. But they sort of had a sixth-sense for treasure if you could title it. . why are you even asking me this?! SQUAWK!" The typical out-break of squawking drawed his words to a rather arupt conclusion. Flapping his wings vigerously once more and then in a somewhat calm and mature-mannered way, tucking them back to his sides, the bird looked away from the dragon. Oh, Chatot was not aggrivated or anything- there was no reason to be, quite honestly. Nope, this was just another way of treating another person- it was all rather typical.

"Any other questions you want to ask, Maximillian?"

Offline pyroraptor1

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 14, 2013, 05:10:53 pm »
(Okay, I've modified it. I hope I've found all grammatical mistakes.)

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 14, 2013, 09:20:55 pm »
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

SoulRevenge

« Reply #223 on: April 14, 2013, 09:29:29 pm »
(Don't worry; I will |D.

I'll post as soon as I can get to it; I'll either edit this one or post a new one, so keep your eyes peeled.)

(@Pyro,

I apologise; but your grammar is good- good! However, if you could edit it and change the length a bit, perhaps add more detail; that might do the trick. ;u;)

Offline pyroraptor1

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 15, 2013, 04:59:17 am »
(Okay, the I'll Do that!)