Author Topic: |:|Torn to Nothing|:| {Warrior Cat RP} [OPEN! You May Post]  (Read 11863 times)

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
|:|Torn to Nothing|:| {Warrior Cat RP} [OPEN! You May Post]
« on: December 23, 2012, 12:34:57 am »
~Torn to Nothing~

Once there was peace... Once there was plenty. Now...There is Nothing...
There was once 3 clans: Blizzardclan, Pineclan, and Fallenclan. There was plenty, food everywhere. Fresh-kill piles stacked taller than a Two-leg that was extra large. All clans rejoiced in this bounty. Until one faithful day all the prey vanished. Every last piece of food, gone. All the clans had left was their fresh-kill piles. But with the entire clan to feed, it didn't last long. The 3 clans, desperate to save their dying clans went to war.
The war was horrible. Many clan members fell. Even young apprentices, just starting out, had to fight. With the war raging one clan fell. Fallenclan just didn't have the strength, and the clan fell. Eventually the war ended and Blizzardclan had won the battle, Pineclan had almost had the same fate as Fallenclan.

Many moons have pasted after that battle. Blizzardclan and Pineclan still believe that Fallenclan was gone, but the clan hides in the shadows, waiting to strike back. Their leader, still standing tall and strong vows to take revenge against the other clans. As Fallenclan grows stronger by the day, Blizzardclan and Pineclan remain unknowing of this plan of revenge. They think the war is over, but it has just begun....

Rules:
1-No power-playing.
2-No Mary/Gary Sues.
3-No God-modding.
4-Ask before killing a character.
5-Respect fellow Rpers.
6-Follow FH rules.
7-Put "Torn to Nothing" in you app.
8-Be liberate. At least 3 sentences per post.
9-Try to stay active.
10-4 character limit.
11- Have FUN.

About the Clans:

Blizzardclan:

Blizzardclan is a clan of cats that are skilled fighters. They specialize in close range attacks and are best when fighting on the ground. The Blizzardclan cats are brave and noble cats, they are larger than most cats that live in this forest. Although the clan is great fighting they are poor at Swimming and Climbing. These cats are one of the largest clans right next to Pineclan.

Pineclan:

Pineclan is by far the best at Swimming and Climbing. Although they aren't as big and strong as Blizzardclan they match up with numbers, having many cats fight one cat. Even though they lost the war Pineclan has grown again and almost returned to it's normal numbers in their members.

Fallenclan:

Fallenclan was a name that speaks for it's-self. They have been beaten in many battles but were thought to be destroyed in the 3 clan's latest battle. Fallenclan isn't the best at fighting or Swimming but they are great at Climbing and are known for their speed and agility. Theses cats are brave and stealthy, and remain in hiding until they have enough members to seek their desired revenge on Blizzardclan and Pineclan.

Environment Information

{Season}
Late Winter, Early Spring

{Weather}
Slightly Storming with a few sunny days

{Prey Source}
Slowly Returning, but still scarce

{Fire Chances}
Low but possible

Application:

Code: [Select]
[color=limegreen](PICTURE HERE)
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]Kit(s):[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b][/color]
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 05:10:42 pm by {Wolfy} »

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: |:|Torn to Nothing|:| {Warrior Cat RP} [OPEN! You May Post]
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 12:35:29 am »
Members:

Blizzardclan
Name: Otterstar
Crush: Sandstone
Mate: Sandstone
Kit(s): None, but Sandstone is expecting.
Clan: Blizzardclan
Personality: Otterstar is a loyal leader, he can get quite strict and mean, but he trys to keep him temper in. He will fight any battle,and kill any cat, unless from his own  clan. He has a trusting, patient soul, but if he doesn't know you, he will be curious, and will have to get to know you. He is sly and fast, good for hunting and fighting. But his scent and hearing isn't that good, as he always counts on his sight.
History: Just a normal cat life.
Extra: Torn to Nothing.

Name: Sandstone
Crush: Otterstar
Mate: Otterstar
Kit(s): Expecting, and almost there. About 2 days until has them.
Personality: Sandstone is a kind cat, who will except anyone into her life, unless in another clan, or kitty-pet or Rogue. She can be quite moody, but she doesn't mean to be. Sandstone is sly and fast like her mate, Otterstar. She is loyal, but she does have a friend in Pineclan, called Palmheart.
History: A normal cat life...

Pineclan
Sleekwing
47 Moons
Tom
No Crush
No Mate
Swiftstep was Sleekwing's mistake and only kit.
Pineclan
Medicine Cat
Sleekwing is almost average among other Medicine Cats. He has the same personality, except not usually as soft as some of them. He knows how to get other cats to realize things in different ways and understand many of them.
Sleekwing wanted nothing but to be Leader when he was a young kit. When he was apprenticed, he chose a different path and followed the road toward Medicine Cat. He understood it more than fighting, not to mention that he was always the runt of the group. He followed his mentor's steps until it was his turn to take over.
He's done things wrong in the past that don't work out for him or his duty to his clan. Sleek won't ever forget the mistake and flaw he made when he was younger and it will always haunt him.
Sleekwing may be odd with words. Don't let him intimidate you.
Oh, and "Torn to Nothing". :3

Fallenclan
Swiftstep
26 Moons
She-cat
No Crush
No Mate
No Kits
Fallenclan
Warrior
Swiftstep sure is swift. Always outsmarting everyone. She's clever, and that's all she really needs, though physically she does quite well. She enjoys swimming, like her rivals, Pineclan do as well. It's a mystery to her and most of her clan-mates, but it's so. Swift finds it actually peaceful at times. That's how she can get calm and then rough up and rip off some cat's tail. Like her clan, she's stealthy and quick. She relies on her first instincts during battles unless time to think. She also doesn't have many friends in her clan. She tends to stick with solitude, even if she would rather be next to some cat. She's not an independent-type freak, and she'll stick around someone if anyone wanted her to, but none usually do.
She was born in Fallenclan, but along the way she hit "bumps". At one point, she left and joined Pineclan as it seemed no one exactly needed or enjoyed her in Fallenclan. Her mother, Breezefoot, never seemed to understand her.
Swiftstep is unknown to her heritage besides her mother, Breezefoot. She never knew who her father was, but the closest was Sleekwing, Pineclan's Medicine Cat used to always watch out for her when she joined their clan. He never told her about who he truly was to her, though.
Breezefoot's mother died from greencough during leaf-bare one season.
"Torn to Nothing".

Name: Jadeleap
Crush: Thunderstar
Mate: Thunderstar
Kit(s): None, but wants some.
Clan: Fallenclan
Personality: Jadeleap is a friendly cat, who is a good hunter, but she doesn't really like to kill. She is all loyal, and she has never broken the Warrior Code, and she will never will. She is shy at times, but not all the time. She loves kits, and one day she would like to have some of her own.
History: Normal Warrior Cat life. Tongue

Kitty-Pets
None

Rouges/Loners
None
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 09:27:41 pm by {Wolfy} »

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 12:35:46 am »
-SAVE-

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2012, 12:36:11 am »
-My Application-

Name: Thunderstar  
Past Name(s): Thunderkit, Thunderpaw, and Thunderstrike
Crush: None
Mate: Jadeleap (Open, (Apply if you want to be her))
Kit(s): None
Personality: Thunderstar is a clever tom that always thinks on his feet, and very quickly. Thunderstar is loyal and brave, he will stand up to any danger unless it cod harm loved ones ir clan mates. Thubderstar is hard to get mad, he will give warnings and if all else fails he will attack.
History: Thunderstar was born as a loner along with his mother, Whitefire and father, Prince. Thunderstar had 3 other siblings, Maple, his now kitty pet sister, Applestep, his warrior sister and Rick, his now decressed brother. For a while when he was growing up, Thunderstar was a kitty pet with his sister Maple. Over time he became tired of it and his mither Whitefire had convinced him to join her in the forest.

When Thunderstar became about 16 moons old be joined Fallenclan. Whe he became a warrior he met Jadeleap and she became his mate. Once Thunderstar was deputy he was always near his leader. Then Thunderstar became leader and has been running Fallenclan ever that day.

Extra: "Torn to Nothing"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Brokenleap
Crush: None
Mate: None
Kit(s): Silverfoot (Adopted,Unknown)
Clan: None, but thinks of re-joining a clan

Personality: Brokenleap is a serious tom. He almost never plays games and sometimes puts duty before friendship, normally ruining it. Brokenleap is a great hunter and fighter so he isn't afraid to wander into clan territory.

History: Brokenleap was born in Pineclan with no siblings. He got his weird name because when he was young one of his legs was very weak and looked to be broken. As he was an apprentice he met his first crush, Lillypaw who later became Lillytail. As Brokenleap kept Crushing on Lillytail she became mate with one of Brokenleap's enemies, Duskstep. Brokentail then left Pineclan and all of his remaining friends. When he was out in the forest Brokenleap found Silverfoot and took the kit in as his own kit. But once Silverfoot became a warrior he went off and joined another clan, never to be seen again by Brokenleap. Ever since then Brokenleap has been roaming the forests.

Extra: "Torn to Nothing"
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 11:27:46 pm by {Wolfy} »

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 05:10:59 pm »
(Bump?)

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2012, 03:37:25 am »

Name: Otterstar
Crush: Sandstone
Mate: Sandstone
Kit(s): None, but Sandstone is expecting.
Personality: Otterstar is a loyal leader, he can get quite strict and mean, but he trys to keep him temper in. He will fight any battle,and kill any cat, unless from his own  clan. He has a trusting, patient soul, but if he doesn't know you, he will be curious, and will have to get to know you. He is sly and fast, good for hunting and fighting. But his scent and hearing isn't that good, as he always counts on his sight.
History: Just a normal cat life.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Sandstone
Crush: Otterstar
Mate: Otterstar
Kit(s): Expecting, and almost there. About 2 days until has them.
Personality: Sandstone is a kind cat, who will except anyone into her life, unless in another clan, or kitty-pet or Rogue. She can be quite moody, but she doesn't mean to be. Sandstone is sly and fast like her mate, Otterstar. She is loyal, but she does have a friend in Pineclan, called Palmheart.
History: A normal cat life...

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2012, 04:17:19 am »
(Accepted. We will need at least one more person to join before Rping.)

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2012, 04:34:31 am »
No Problemo! I will get my friend to see if she wants to join :)

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2012, 04:37:02 am »

Sleekwing

47 Moons

Tom

No Crush

No Mate

Swiftstep was Sleekwing's mistake and only kit.

Pineclan

Medicine Cat

Sleekwing is almost average among other Medicine Cats. He has the same personality, except not usually as soft as some of them. He knows how to get other cats to realize things in different ways and understand many of them.

Sleekwing wanted nothing but to be Leader when he was a young kit. When he was apprenticed, he chose a different path and followed the road toward Medicine Cat. He understood it more than fighting, not to mention that he was always the runt of the group. He followed his mentor's steps until it was his turn to take over.
He's done things wrong in the past that don't work out for him or his duty to his clan. Sleek won't ever forget the mistake and flaw he made when he was younger and it will always haunt him.

Sleekwing may be odd with words. Don't let him intimidate you.

Oh, and "Torn to Nothing". :3

Swiftstep

26 Moons

She-cat

No Crush

No Mate

No Kits

Fallenclan

Warrior

Swiftstep sure is swift. Always outsmarting everyone. She's clever, and that's all she really needs, though physically she does quite well. She enjoys swimming, like her rivals, Pineclan do as well. It's a mystery to her and most of her clan-mates, but it's so. Swift finds it actually peaceful at times. That's how she can get calm and then rough up and rip off some cat's tail. Like her clan, she's stealthy and quick. She relies on her first instincts during battles unless time to think. She also doesn't have many friends in her clan. She tends to stick with solitude, even if she would rather be next to some cat. She's not an independent-type freak, and she'll stick around someone if anyone wanted her to, but none usually do.

She was born in Fallenclan, but along the way she hit "bumps". At one point, she left and joined Pineclan as it seemed no one exactly needed or enjoyed her in Fallenclan. Her mother, Breezefoot, never seemed to understand her.
Swiftstep is unknown to her heritage besides her mother, Breezefoot. She never knew who her father was, but the closest was Sleekwing, Pineclan's Medicine Cat used to always watch out for her when she joined their clan. He never told her about who he truly was to her, though.

Breezefoot's mother died from greencough during leaf-bare one season.
"Torn to Nothing".
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 05:31:36 am by Kirigishi »

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

puppy09

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2012, 04:49:36 am »

Name: Jadeleap
Crush: Thunderstar
Mate: Thunderstar
Kit(s): None, but wants some.
Personality: Jadeleap is a friendly cat, who is a good hunter, but she doesn't really like to kill. She is all loyal, and she has never broken the Warrior Code, and she will never will. She is shy at times, but not all the time. She loves kits, and one day she would like to have some of her own.
History: Normal Warrior Cat life. :P