Author Topic: |:|Torn to Nothing|:| {Warrior Cat RP} [OPEN! You May Post]  (Read 11866 times)

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
Re: |:|Torn to Nothing|:| {Warrior Cat RP} [OPEN! You May Post]
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2012, 06:02:23 am »
(All who applied are Accepted! We may now start RPing! I'll post in the morning, getting late here.)

"I Believe I can Fly!"

puppy09

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2012, 07:47:35 am »

Jadeleap

Jadeleap slowly awoken from her lovely nap. She heaved herself to her multi coloured paws, and slowly looked around, her eyelids drooping. She lifted her right paw, and started to rasp her tongue around it, cleaning it. She shook her long pelt, as soon as she finished cleaning her paw. She started to lick her pelt, her green eyes watching the outside world. The dawn sun burned her eyes, so she looked at the other warriors, mewing carefully to herself. She turned her head to Swiftstep, and mewed gently to her, "Mornin'," She heaved herself up to her four paws, and started to walk out the den, the brambles clawing at her fur. She tugged her way out, and only a little bit of fur came off her pelt. She hissed loudly, patting the bramble bush gently with her soft paw. This was the first day of spring, the prey would be pouring out of the dens now, especially in the morning. She gently trotted to the forest, the scent of mouse filled her, she licked her lips... But something better caught her nose... A rabbit! She silently mewed in delight, and started to walk towards the beautiful scent.
(Shortie :P)

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2012, 08:09:49 am »

Otterstar

Otterstar opened his dark blue eyes, to see the brambled full den. He yawned, heaving himself to his belly. He faced his left paw, and rasped his tongue around his paw, he felt the fur in his mouth but he didn't mind. After he finished cleaning himself, he pushed himself to his 4 paws. He walked out of his den,and the rays of dawn hit his eyes. He yelped, leaping up, closing his eyes instantly, he faced away from the sun. And carried on walking to the fresh kill pile. The scent of a single vole filled his nostrils. He decided to make a hunting patrol. He mewed loudly for some warriors to come. He waited patiently, then some warriors came from there dens. "We will have 2 patrols." Otterstar mewed gently.
"Okay!" A she-cat warrior mewed happily, this was her first hunt.
"You can lead that one Toadheart. You lead that was Mouseclaw..." He ordered the cats, pointing to the other teams. He decided to go with Mouseclaw's patrol. Mouseclaw, followed by the other warriors and a leader, lead them to the forest, the far end. They split up, a million scents crowded the cats nose. Tonight they were  going to FEAST!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sandstone
Sandstones beautiful grey eyes fluttered open, and as she was on her back, she looked at the dull leaves above her, and yawned. She heaved herself to her paws, and the hearing of small kits could be heard. She purred happily, soon she would be a mother. She licked her  paw, and watched as a tiny kit crawled up to her, the mother bounced to her mewing apologetically, "sorry!" Sandstone purred loudly.
"Its okay." She watched the kit get taken away by the mother, and she suddenly heard Otterstars eager call for a hunting patrol.
 Knowing she was to fat to hunt, she peaked her head from the nursery, and looked at her beloved mate. She purred gently at her mate. A sudden mew came from beside her,
"So, any thought what your going to call your kits?"
"Nope, depends what they look like really." She purred looking at the Queen.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 08:38:53 am by puppy 12 »

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2012, 09:42:54 am »

Name: Oakpaw
Crush: None
Mate: None
Kit(s): None
Clan: Blizzardclan
Personality: Oakpaw is a lively apprentice who only wants the best for his clan. He is extremely dedicated to becoming a warrior and obeys his mentor at all costs. He also likes to joke around with the other apprentices when they are no longer training and maybe play a game or two, or even spar each other. Oakpaw looks up to the authority of the clan and never doubts a thing they say.
History: Not too long ago when Oakpaw was still a kit, he imagined himself as the fiercest warrior of the clan. He had high hopes for his future, but when the time came to become an apprentice, he dropped his dream and just focussed on becoming a warrior. He trains as hard as he can so maybe one day he can make it to being a deputy, and maybe even a leader someday.
Extra: Torn to Nothing

Name: Adderfoot
Crush: None
Mate: None (Open to having one.)
Kit(s): None, but may want some in the future.
Clan: Blizzardclan
Personality: Adderfoot is a merciless warrior who will do whatever it takes to bring his opponent down, while remaining loyal to his clan. This tom has a major negative attitude towards outsiders and cats not among his clan. Adderfoot is fierce in battle, often leaving his enemies heavily wounded. Due to his talents in fighting and strategizing, he lacks greatly in hunting. His size and muscular build makes it hard for him to outrun other cats or swim, which is the prime reason for his instinct to fight.
History: Adderfoot was born in Blizzardclan, and has lived through many battles and hard times. He has seen important clanmates come and go. Now he remains a loyal member to the clan among the warrior ranks.
Extra: Torn to Nothing

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2012, 04:38:27 pm »
(Accepted Lupo! Very nice pictures too.)

(I can't post right now because I'm on an iPad and really hart to do coding so will when I get on my computer.)

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2012, 05:08:55 pm »
(Sorry for double post)

Thunderstar

As the sun rose the Bi-colored tabby tom woke, his green eyes opening slowly. With a yawn Thunderstar stepped out of the leader's den and stretched his long legs. As the leader looked around he saw that most of his warriors were out, but it wasn't a lot after the war that finished only a few moons ago. Thunderstar looked at his warriors, trying to pick the patrols. "Silvertail, Duskleap!" he mewed to the warriors. (Made up names)
The warriors came up to Thunderstar and looked at him, waiting for his order.
"Go on patrol, and bring an apprentice with you. But make sure you aren't spotted by the other clans, remember they think we're gone." Thunderstar said to the warriors, whom nodded their heads and went off to do their patrols.

Thunderstar sat down for a moment as he realized Jadeleap wasn't at the camp. Thunderstar looked around, Jadeleap must've gone hunting... Thunderstar stood and shook his pelt as he went off to return to his duties as leader of Fallenclan.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 05:15:16 pm by {Wolfy} »

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2012, 05:46:36 pm »
Thank you!)

Oakpaw
"Oakpaw, get up!" A loud meow sounded in the young tom's ear as he began to draw himself out of the den. His pervious day of training had tired him out and he had gone straight to his den. He pushed his way through the tall ferns at the entrence letting the sun's rays bathe his fur. He was excited to learn something new, and maybe even catch a couple squirrels to make his mentor proud. Purring to himself he padded over to the other apprentices who where sharing tongues near the entrence of the camp. "Hey Rowanpaw, Honeypaw, and Thistlepaw."(Just some NPCs) He greeted the apprentices as he sat at the edge of the camp with the aprentices. Honeypaw and Thistlepaw where the oldest amongst the apprentices and was sure that they would be made into warriors soon. "Greetings Oakpaw," they meowed in unison while Rowanpaw offered Oakpaw some of his mouse that he was eating. "I wonder what we'll be learning today." Rowanpaw questioned gazing at the warriors den. "Hopefully something useful, and exciting!" He bent down to the mouse and began to chew off piece by piece until he was satisfied. Now, all he had to do was wait for his mentor.

Adderfoot
The tom squinted as the sun pierced his eyes upon exiting the warrior's den. His muscles ached from his sleeping postion as he groggily located himself on top of a rock to sun bathe. Closing his eyes, he listened to the bustling clan and the tweeting of the birds. This was always his favorite time of the day, and mainly his only real time of peace. He snapped his attention to the patrol who left, raising question in his stomach. Patrols already? Hmph. Leaping from the rock he approached the freshkill pile and snagged a thrush for himself.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 01:19:02 am by IlLupoItaliano »

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2012, 06:21:01 pm »

Name: Persianpaw (Persiankit, Persianheart.)
Crush: Currently unavalible.
Mate: Not avalible.
Kit(s): Not avalible.
Clan: Fallenclan.
Personality: Persianpaw is a very lean and self-caring cat, liking to keep herself in stern control and a clean condition. She treasures her life and clan with all her heart and wants to one day become a leader or atleast a deputy, so she can share her love and make peace amongst rivels, so her clan would fail no more in heartless battles.
History: Persianpaw's history is very rocky and not stable. She was born and raised in blizzard clan, since that is were her father was situated, and her mother was from Fallenclan but shortly died after giving birth to 8 kittens. She was bought up by one of the clans mothers, her father pretending that they were hers and that he had no kits, and the mother was willing to keep the secret of the two cats from different clans ever mating and dishonouring the the rules of the warrior cats. But a traitor had over heard conversation and him and Persianpaw was banished from Blizzardclan. The reason for the tom and only one of his offspring to be bannished was because Persianpaw was the only kit that looked like her father, and her siblings were light ginger with icey eyes, taking over her mothers geans. They soon found Fallenclan and both were offered to become their warriors, but her father refused and asked for them to take only Persianpaw, for he was a lier and could not take risks of such again. And so she never saw her father again and ended up in her mothers clan, were her heart lies to build the clan stronger.
Extra: She is a full bred Turkish Angora Cat. All rights go to the owner of the picture, and 'Torn to nothing'

Dooooooooood.

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2012, 06:32:07 pm »
(Accepted Rainbow!)

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2012, 10:28:52 pm »
(Thanks, Wolfy!)

Sleekwing

Dull, yellow eyes scanned the Camp clearing as he padded out from the bushes of his den. His tail trailed up behind him, swaying from side-to-side. Sleekwing's maw opened into a yawn as he made a break for the fresh-kill pile hoping there'd be something good to eat for him. Those lazy apprentices hadn't brought him anything that day, yet, and he doubted any would. Rummaging through the pile with his dry nose, the old Medicine Cat caught the slight scent of a vole. Sleek took no moment to spare and dove for it and snatched it up. Oh well, no squirrels. Whisking around, the tom lumbered noisily back to his den, knowing there probably wasn't going to be anything to do for awhile anyway. The Camp seemed bare and empty. But who cared? More relaxing time for himself.

Swiftstep

Swift paws were silent against the moist ground as a Swiftstep walked out of the Warriors' Den and into the clearing of Camp. Watching a patrol run out of Camp, she edged forward more into the center of Camp glancing at other cats as they walked by. None of them really seemed to notice the she-cat like always. Quietly, Swiftstep made her way over to where Thunderstar was reluctantly to ask to leave for a hunt. There wasn't any real apparent reason to stay in Camp anyway. "Thunderstar?" She mewed. "Um, can I go out to hunt for a bit? To stock the fresh-kill pile up again?" Sort-of lying, Swiftstep sat back onto her haunches and waited for his reply. StarClan only knew what he would say in response. Yes? No? Get out of here mouse-brain? All three were possible. Her tail curled around her paws as she thought of something else she could say, I can be back before sun-high if you want, of course." Swift spoke again still hoping to persuade him to let her go.

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?