Author Topic: |:|Torn to Nothing|:| {Warrior Cat RP} [OPEN! You May Post]  (Read 11865 times)

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
Re: |:|Torn to Nothing|:| {Warrior Cat RP} [OPEN! You May Post]
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2012, 01:00:45 am »

Thunderstar

The leader glance behind him-self as he heard his name. "Hello Swiftstep." Thunderstar began as the she-cat asked him to go and hunt. "You may go and hunt, but don't go near the borders. Do I make my-self clear?" he told the warrior watching her. Thunderstar flicked his tail as he sat back. "If you understand that you may go." he said the Swiftstep.

(Short.)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 02:01:20 am by {Wolfy} »

"I Believe I can Fly!"

puppy09

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2012, 03:33:24 am »
Wowwowowow! Slow the rp down guys! xD))

Jadeleap
[/size]

Jadeleap finally found the grey hare, that was carelessly looking around... Suddenly Jadeleap heard a cat in the bushes, and it wasn't from her clan... She stayed silent, but ran leaving the rabbit to graze on the grass. She ran up to her mate, Thunderstar and mewed loudly to him,
"I found some Pineclan cats near our territory!" She looked around anxiously, her trusting eyes staring at her beloved mate... She sat opposite the tom cat, and curled her fluffy tail around her beautiful paws. She didn't want Pineclan to find there territory.
)Major Short..(

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2012, 03:37:08 am »

Swiftstep

Holding in a sigh of relief, the multi-colored she-cat gave a swift nod of her head, a quick, "Thank you, Thunderstar." and then turned around and bolted. She needed to get away from everything. Like usual. Swiftstep's steps turned into long strides in running mode until she realized she was probably scaring off what was left of the prey between here and the other Clans. Swift started to slow to a trot, not lost of breath like some other cats would be by that time in running.

Swiftstep's legs wandered as if they had their own brains, knowing exactly where to go and what to do. Not awhile later she was at a small creek she'd stumbled upon when she was a apprentice. Sighing at the sight of the used-to-be-flowing water frozen, she lumbered over to a few rocks and laid down on top of them. The female would hunt later. And besides, the border with Blizzardclan wasn't that close to where she was. You could get there pretty quickly by trotting, but none would usually stray. No cats had usually ever come here before. Why would they start now? "Just someday, I'll figure out what I want to do with my life and actually become a full clan member of Fallenclan. Not just one who follows along and fights for it." She mewed to herself quietly, as her eyes closed.

(Erm, I'm not going to post with Sleekwing every time seeing that no one else is in Pineclan at the moment. xD)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 08:46:27 pm by Kirigishi »

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2012, 03:45:04 am »

Otterstar

Otterstar smelt a small hare that was trying to get away from all the cats, when Otterstar was about to pounce, Mouseclaw came out of no where and leaped out from a bush. The hare was looking at the Leader, and had never noticed the brave warrior. "Good job Mouseclaw." Otterstar calmly mewed, as he saw that the mouse was hanging limply in the Warriors jaws.
"Thanks..." Mouseclaw mewed proudly.
Otterstar smiled brightly, and padded back to his hunting, with in a couple of seconds, a vole appeared. He leaped up and pounced on the poor vole. He bit into its neck fur, soon reaching its windpipe. He flicked his tail, as it hung limply in his jaws.  He dug a tiny hole and popped the vole in, so he could take it back when he had more hunting. He flicked his black and white pelt, and breathed in. A scent of a small mouse drifted to his nostrils. "Hum, maybe a kitten can have some..." He thought thinking they could be weaned of there mothers milk by now. He strolled on towards the scent of the mouse tiredly.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sandstone

Sandstone sighed, there was nothing really to do when she was a queen. She decided to get some fresh air. She walked  slowly outside leaving the queen to look after her kits. She smelt the fresh kill of mouse, so she sped to it. Her belly grumbled as she reached the fresh mouse. She sunk her teeth into it, and crawled a couple of centimetres away from the pile. She decided to lay down and eat the mouse. She wolfed it down, spitting out the horrible tasting brain and bones. She decided to stalk back  to the Queen den. She walked in wondering what her mate, Otterstar was doing.
(Short because dunno what to right xD)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 03:54:55 am by puppy 12 »

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2012, 04:21:41 pm »

Thunderstar

Thunderstar looked over as his mate rushed into camp and told him about the Pineclan cats. "The patrols will find them Jadeleap. I sent them that way not long ago. Besides if they saw me they would know Fallenclan was still alive." Thunderstar told Jadeleap in a hushed mew. "And if they don't find them I'll send them out again." He added as Thunderstar sat.
Thunderstar watched at what is mate would do, Would she stay or go and run off again?

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2012, 04:29:41 pm »
Persianpaw

Persianpaw slowly licked her long, white fur on her shoulder were she had recently allowed blood to splatter up her leg from the kill of a jay bird which she devoured quite quickly. Her large, aqua eyes glared out of her large den which contained a few male apprentices which were rolling about were the watery sun was glaring into, pasting some grass in warmth.

The young she-cat purred in pleasure as the sun slowly moved onto her face. Her eyes closed but quickly opened as purring came closer to her and was suddenly leaning onto her shoulder. A tom was trying to catch the glory of the warmth and was trying to move Persianpaw out of the way. The female hissed and pushed the male away with both of her paws on his chest. He growled as he fell onto his back, but he dared not return to the sun, since Persianpaw's eyes were staring down at his threatingly. Her pure white fur waved in the breeze as it filled the den were she and many others sleeped, the sun gleaming thru her eye lids and making her see a light peach colour from the skin under her lids.

Her mentor had arrived outside of the den, a wonderful female warrior that was so honest and well trained, she made Persianpaw full of hope to become one day, just like her.

"Are you ready to train, Persianpaw?" She said softly to her. The young she-cat nodded and raised to her paws. "You are such a wonderful kitten, you know. I would have thought you would be aiming for the medicen region." She spoke. "I do not think that rank would suit me. I would not want to have my whole life being one rank, and not being able to fall in love." Persianpaw responded, a small smile growing across her face. Her mentor no longer spoke as they walked along a dirt path which surrounded lots of pine trees. Persianpaw loved this walk, mostly because its was so mystical and magical.

A opening appeared as the walked for over ten minutes down the path. There was a large oak tree which had many hanging, dead birds from, a place to claw, places to climb and  pond were many have learnt to swim. Persianpaw smiled and bowed her head to her mentor. "I am ready to train," She said softly. "Well," Her mentor said. "Lets begin."

Dooooooooood.

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2012, 10:05:55 pm »

Swiftstep

Slowly, Swiftstep began to get up off from sleeping and take a better look around as if she needed to. Raising her wet nose to the air, she could only scent a small mouse forging for food in the tree roots to her left. Swift rounded herself up and changed into hunting mode. Soft paws treaded the ground as the multi-colored she-cat stalked forward. Her tail stuck out behind her as she moved through the moist grass expertly. Hiding in a shrub only tail-lengths away, Swiftstep launched herself forward using her hind-leg muscles, claws unsheathed.

Then she crashed into the small mouse. One of Swift's claws hooked on to the tiny creature and she crushed its bones as she flung it to the ground with a paw. Spinning to turn around, the she-cat stumbled into the tree with a loud hiss of annoyance. Swiftstep shook the bark and leaves from her fur before snatching up the mouse in between her jaws and then trekking back to the frozen creek.

After burying it, she sat down some more. She had plenty of time. And really, Swift didn't feel like going back to camp, yet. No point.

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

puppy09

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2012, 02:38:23 am »

Jadeleap

Jadeleap nodded while Thunderstar spoke his words of wisdom. She nodded at every single sentence.  She heaved herself up to her four neatly brushed paws, and looked at Thunderstar. "Anything I can do to help?" She asked in a purring way. She slowly, looked towards the lush forest, and purred once again. The harsh leaf fall was over, and the animals were crawling around now, trying to find some food. She then decided to look at her beloved mate, and nuzzled his cheek with a small but loud purr. She then sat back down in the clearing of the territory, her light green eyes staring at Thunderstar.

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2012, 04:06:23 am »
Thunderstar

Thunderstar gave a purr as Jadeleap nuzzled him. "We could find some prey for the fresh-kill pile, or go and explore our in the heart of our hunting grounds." Thunderstar said to Jadeleap as he looked towards her as his tail flicked. "I could leave a trusted warrior in charge until we get back from hunting or what not." Thunderstar nodded towards Jadeleap.

(Sorry for short posts, writers block -.-)

"I Believe I can Fly!"

puppy09

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2012, 04:22:09 am »

Jadeleap

Jadeleap listened carefully to the leaders word, again nodding her head when ever he said something. The soft breeze gently ruffled her long pelt, as Thunderstar finished speaking. "Hunting or Exploring..." Jadeleap muttered to herself wondering which exciting thing to do. She finally  made her decision. "Hunting will be going well, what about exploring?" She suggested. She lifted her right paw and slowly, rasped her pale pink tongue around it, her eyeballs looking carefully at Thunderstar. She rested her paw onto the soft earth, and shook her head, tiredly to wake her up. She raised to her beautifully coloured four paws, and waited for what Thunderstar would say next, Jadeleap wanted to go exploring... She eagerly turned her head to the large forest, and purred again, almost silently. Jadeleap's small head turned to the Ginger and White Tom cat, who was the leader... She then thought about her recent discovery of a Pineclan cat coming in... She hoped they wouldn't change Territory's.... She shook the ugly thoughts out of her head, and her eyes focused on Thunderstar.