Author Topic: |:|Torn to Nothing|:| {Warrior Cat RP} [OPEN! You May Post]  (Read 11983 times)

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
Re: |:|Torn to Nothing|:| {Warrior Cat RP} [OPEN! You May Post]
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2012, 04:49:21 am »

Otterstar

Otterstar saw the miniature, grey mouse munching hungrily on a small berry. His tail flicked in amusement, the mouse looked up at him, and gave out a squeak of fright. The mouse darted away, but Otterstar was faster, he put his paws onto the mouse, making it hard for the tiny creature to breathe. Otterstar grabbed the mouse by the neck, and crunched it. The mouse suddenly escaped from the grasp, bleeding badly. Otterstar had bitten the wrong place, he hissed loudly as it tried to run to freedom. He smacked it with one paw, and the mouse went flying and hit a tree. "Stupid mouse.." Otterstar hissed, and trotted to the dead mouse. He lifted up the mouse and buried it, to get it later. "Mouseclaw!" Otterstar mewed loudly.
"Yes?" The faint mew of Mouseclaw could be heard in the distance.
"What have the patrol got?" Otterstar loudly purred, Mouseclaw's soft voice soothed him. Much like Sandstones.
"2 voles, a bird, 1 rabbit and 3 mice, between the patrol." Mouseclaw proudly mewed.
"Ah, make that 4 mice." Otterstar purred in amusement.
"Got it!" Mouseclaw mewed happily. Otterstar smiled and turned around to get some more fresh kill, he had probably got the least...

Sandstone

Sandstone stumbled over a small kitten, and mewed almost heart broken, "Oh my god! Im so sorry!" The kit giggled in amusement, and rolled onto its fluffy back. Sandstone purred, and licked the fluffy belly of the kitten. The queen wobbled over smiling. "Im guessing this ball of fluff belongs to you?" Sandstone purred happily.
"Of course." The Queen, Crystalclaw, mewed.
"Mummy! I want to play with Sandstone!" The kit purred.
"Okay, but play nice." Crystalclaw purred. Then she mouthed to Sandstone 'Is that okay with you?'
Sandstone nodded gratefully, she loved to play with kittens. The kitten mewed happily. "Tag! Your it!" The kitten mewed loudly, putting her paw onto Sandstones chest. Then the kit ran around the nursery.
Sandstone stalked the kitten, when it wasn't looking and mewed touching its head gently,
"Tag!" The kitten burst of with laughter and turned around, just missing tapping her tail. "Phew!" Sandstone purred.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2012, 08:30:32 pm »

Thunderstar

Thunderstar nodded at Jadeleap and stood up with his tail flicking high in the air.  The Bi-colored tabby tom turned towards the camp exit and motioned  Jadeleap to follow "Let's go then." he said  as he looked around knowing that the remaining warrior in the camp would keep watch over the camp with they were gone. Thunderstar bounded towards the ext and was about half-way there before looking back and giving Jadeleap a smile then at a slow run, ran off into the forest. Thunderstar slowed slightly just incase, so Jadeleap could follow him.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2012, 08:50:18 pm »

Sleekwing

After wolfing down the skinny vole, Sleekwing padded back to his storage supplies, checking to see what he needed more of. "Goldenrod ... Catmint ... Need more Catmint ... And horsetail..." The old tom mumbled to himself as he sorted the herbs out, taking inventory. After finishing, he left them out and trotted outside, and padding over to the Apprentices' Den, hoping to get use out of one so he could carry more back to his den.

Sleekwing tweaked his idea halfway through the process, though. He changed his course and instead padded over to the Nursery. He stuck his head inside nosily, only to get a three kits barreling between his paws and tumbling over one another, trying to head outside. Sleek let out a surprised yelp and stumbled into the Nursery. "Well, now that that's over, how y'all doing?" He asked two Queens who were sharing-tongues. "Good, good." One of the Queens purred delightfully. "Happy to get the rascals out of the Nursery so Willowfur can finally get some rest."(Murr, NPC) The other Queen, with a swollen belly full of kits purred as well. "Quite true." Sleekwing acknowledged both of she-cats' comments. "Well, anything needed? Poppyseeds?" They both shook their heads in answer and the Medicine Cat walked out, tripping over the three kits yet again. Sleek headed out of Camp, forgetting about going to grab an Apprentice and just started to collect herbs on his own.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 09:32:15 pm by Kirigishi »

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2012, 08:07:08 pm »
(Happy New Year's Eve!)

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2013, 10:37:46 am »
Happy new Year! ;) WE SURVIVED 2012! <3 ))

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

puppy09

« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2013, 09:31:25 pm »

Jadeleap
[/size]

Jadeleap nodded, and trotted after Thundertstar, her tail swishing slowly, from side to side. She stood side by side, from her mate,  nuzzling his cheek softly. She jumped over a couple of twigs, and she watched Thunderstar follow. "Where should we head of to?" She purred to her mate. As she awaited for his answer, her shoulder touched his. The breeze slightly ruffled her multi colored fur, and her nose twitched to see if any other cats were out here where they were.

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2013, 10:35:38 pm »
Thunderstar

The tom looked towards his mate and bounded forward "This way!" he mewed leaping in the air ever so often to be seen. Thunderstar stopped and looked towards his mate and motioned his head, turning it towards a waterfall "This waterfall has been part of our territory when we came here but not many know of it." Thunderstar said as he started down the rocks towards the base of the waterfall.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Poppyheart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Warrior cats forever~
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2013, 10:52:30 pm »
Wouldn't it be cool if this was a whole RP? :U Like ingame with a map? I can do that! If not, may I use this idea? (Will give credit of course.)

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2013, 11:11:09 pm »
Wouldn't it be cool if this was a whole RP? :U Like ingame with a map? I can do that! If not, may I use this idea? (Will give credit of course.)

I don't see why not, I would join it most likely, as long as I can over see with you and get credit. Sure you may but for this thread I'll keep it form but you may make an in-game version.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Poppyheart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Warrior cats forever~
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2013, 11:13:30 pm »
Cool. I will make a map, if you have a specific design in mind I would like to see it. :3 If you want to just PM because you don't want to span your RP I don't mind. x3