Author Topic: ~Dragons of Kirth~ [Literate and Semi-Real[Put on Hold~]  (Read 70496 times)

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Re: ~Dragons of Kirth~ [Literate and Semi-Real--OPEN]
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2012, 11:50:35 pm »
  Laysa lifted her head from a nap, getting up and moving her arm around. It felt awful after sleeping on the hard, cold surface. Laysa sighed. She was hungry. She looked around and finally smelled food--but it smelled sour, like the floor and walls of her prison. But, she thought, it was food. She sighed and walked over to a box-shaped thing sticking out of the wall. It had reddish meat stuffed in it, and another one had water. Laysa gagged in disgust, but it was the only food she had, so she quickly gobbled it down to avoid the taste.

She laid back down and took another nap, until she felt something poking against her side. She moaned and lifted her head up, seeing that female two-legged she had seen through the clear wall. It was kicking Laysa. Laysa jumped up and her spines raised. She growled and opened her mouth to shoot flames at her, and she let out a spark, but suddenly, she felt something hot and energizing run through her body. But after it went away, she felt unbelievable pain and tiredness.
 Laysa collapsed onto the ground, breathing hard. She felt some sort of sympathy. It must be the female two-legged.
 Laysa turned her head and looked in her direction, but she was gone.

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2012, 01:54:52 am »

Name: Erick
Type: Mountain
Description and/or Image: Above
Personality: Protective over loved ones. Brave when needed. Sometimes seems weak and helpless but is stronger than he looks.
Relatives: Mother: Silvia (Decreased)| Father: Unknown| Relatives: Unknown|
Strength: 9
Speed: 8
Agility: 8
Cleverness: 7
Power: Lighting
Weaknesses: If Erick is hit in his right wing he basically can barley fly anymore. And If he's fighting a larger dragon.
Other: None

"I Believe I can Fly!"

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2012, 02:59:26 am »
Wow, mountain dragons are really common at the moment XD Accepted!

Kurith flew low in the canyon, looking for moss and other types of bedding. He snorted in frustration. There's nothing good for bedding in a canyon, he thought. No light reached the parts of the canyon he was in, so no plants grew. There was just a bunch of rocks. Kurith's wings began to go slower and slower and he felt tired as his cold-blooded body absorbed the warmth around him. He was, unlike most dragons, fully cold-blooded, and his body was meant to run on the cold. So those two were not a good mix in the hot and humid air of the lower mountains.
 Kurith's senses began to blur, and he decided her should head back to the cave to Kithea and the chick so that he didn't get lost or get stuck there. Kurith turned and shook his head awake, pushing his wings as hard as he could.
 But suddenly, something rough yanked his head back. Kurith screeched.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2012, 01:34:28 pm »
Cynder got up from her spot and went to look outside, it was chilly and the winds was about to blew Cynder away. Cynder quickly ran back to the cave, and went back to laying down.
(I don't know what else to say)

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2012, 02:08:20 pm »
yea, lol. I'm waiting for Wolfy to do somethin'...I really don't want Kurith to be captured, and he's pretty helpless right now, soooo.....XD))

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2012, 05:19:58 pm »
(Erick to da Rescue!)

Erick's eyes opened suddenly as he heard a screech not far off. The blue dragon snorted as he started to lift off. Erick zoomed near the top of the mountains, zig-zagging around them. As Erick slowed the saw another dragon, just bigger than him. Erick gave a screech and floated in the air in front of the dragon, Erick couldn't yet see what was bugging the dragon, but it had to be something...

(Derp :3)

"I Believe I can Fly!"

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2012, 05:39:44 pm »
Kurith shook his head in confusion and looked down. A strange, light-brown colored, snake-shaped thing was around his neck. Kurith followed it with his eyes in bewilderment, and he began to hear flapping. Flapping? Like a dragon's wings...

Kurith looked up and saw a small dragon looking terrified at Kurith's size. On its back was a two-legged mammal. It was holding the snake-thing. Kurith blinked in confusion.
 "What are you doing?" he asked the dragon. It shook its head, realizing that he wasn't going to hurt him.
 "I can't do anything else," he sighed. Kurith began to realize that this little dragon was helping to keep him up, since he was getting more tired as the sun rose more, and he was descending. he flapped his wings harder to try and keep the little dragon was straining too much.
 He knew the dragon was helping, but the two-legged mammal had something else in mind for sure, he just didn't know what...

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2012, 08:20:49 pm »
((Thinking about joining in. The rp looks interesting and i love dragons! Are you still accepting applications?))

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

JackobLoveu

« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2012, 08:22:50 pm »
(Okay I'm leaving the rp sorry, the role play is making me confused.)

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2012, 08:28:26 pm »
Aw man, Thrill. And sure, Arkanis! Go right on ahead!))