• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2012, 09:10:58 pm »
Name: Jamie Liorn
Preferred Name: N/A
Species: Terror bird (Titanious)
Sub-Species: N/A
Height & Weight: Eight feet tall and three hundred pounds
Animal Appearance:
Human Appearance: Messy brown hair, tan skin, normally in a brownish t-shirt with black jeans and muddy sneakers. Grey eyes, thick build and medioum sized nose.
Voice: Like a rather melodiac person, if they swallowed gravel and had a cold.
Personality/Traits: Always hungry, enjoys a good prank, dislikes hiding and would rather go at people head-on, has an odd fetish for hats and often snatches them from tourists. Jamie enjoys spending time with the staff a lot.
History/Background: Born and raised in the zoo, hand fed and raised completly by humans. Believed self to be human until she was told she was a shifter. She sulked for a while, but got over it and forgave the staff for their 'mistake'.
Strengths: Very tough, rather intelligent, strong, good with new arrivals (once they get past her apperiance)
Weaknesses: Doesen't listen much to what others say, extremly headstrong, has trouble adjusting to changes in enviroment/staff/others, wings are worthless.
Favourite Keeper: Anne
Relationship Status: Feigns disintrest but is looking.
Crush: N/A
Extra: Nothing that won't be found in Rp.
RP Password: I am a Shifter

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2012, 09:22:26 pm »
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 12:57:15 am by IlLupoItaliano »

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
|| ? Mr. Cascade & Minky ? ||
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2012, 09:27:26 pm »
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 07:42:40 am by SoaringAway »

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2012, 10:21:35 am »
Name: Snow Fall

Preferred Name: Snowy.

Species: Wolf

Height & Weight: (40 pounds W. 32 inches to shoulder-Wolf) Human- 5ft H. W 100lbs, quite skinny!

Animal Appearance:

Human Appearance:

Voice: -Human-  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qPyqLQdvmk0 -Wolf-

Personality/Traits: In Human form... She is analytical and logical - and on a quest to learn everything she can.Smart and complex, she is always love a new intellectual challenge.Her biggest pet peeve is people who slow her down with trivial chit chat.A quiet maverick, she tends to ignore rules and authority whenever she feels like it.In love, she is an easy person to fall for. But she is not an easy person to stay in love with.Although she is quite flexible, she often come off as aloof argumentative. She sees herself as: Creative, fair, and tough-minded. When other people doesn't get her, they see her as: arrogant, cold, and robotic.
 Wolf form. She is a the Pack wolf... She has a fierce devotion to her pack and would gladly sacrifice her life to save theirs. She resides in the wooded hills, and to her humans aren't so bad, but they are as quick to shoot at her as they are to pet Snow. Her spirit is as free as the wind across the plains...

History/Background: Snow was born in the harsh winter of Alaska, by her mother, Solar. She had three brothers, who always teased her, and hurt her, and only 1 sister, who was a runt, and couldn't do much. At 14 days old, her only sister died, probably being so skinny, and cold. Her brothers stopped beating her up for a couple of days, that was the only upside. One day when her mum and dad were out hunting, she and her brothers turned into human babies... It was weird... And there parents never came back... When she was 1 year old, she was taller than her brothers, so she could beat them up, but she didn't.

One day, when she was 13, she was stalking a tall grey male hare, there was a snap of a old twig... Snow thought it was a rabbit or something, so she carried on hunting.. But it was the zoo... They captured her, leaving her brothers behind. She spent 3 years in the zoo, transforming into her human form every night. She had never given out her secret identity to humans that came to see her as a wolf, because she knew if they knew... The world would change... She found it easy to live in human form at night when she was wild, because all she did was stay in the den all night, playing with her hands, because she thought they were interesting.

Strengths: Hunting, and strength, as in if you gave her a lamb, she could pick it up like it was a bone.

Weaknesses: Speed, she is not very fast.

Favourite Keeper: None, she hasn't really interacted with any.

Relationship Status:  Single, and interested.

Crush: None.

Extra: N/A

RP Password: I am a shifter.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 10:23:06 am by puppy 12 »

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2012, 11:34:56 am »
I very pleased to inform you all that every single character is....

|| Accepted ||

Ok updated the Members lists and any vets we need we can have them as npc characters when we need them and if need be keepers can double up as trainers if they wish to if no one joins as one ^^

Lovely characters all I love each and every one of them I especially like we have diversity throughout the characters :D and can't wait to start RPing with you all ^^ I must go and update my bio as well :) And I think Rainbow wants to join so i'll see if she posts today, If not I shall declare the RP open soon ^^
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 12:08:51 pm by JD »
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2012, 02:22:57 pm »
Okay, and thank you. I like your character to! It seems like my App is so small!

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2012, 04:59:28 pm »
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 03:10:26 pm by *~?RainbowPass?~* »

Dooooooooood.

Offline Theobear

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2012, 06:29:23 pm »
Can't wait to start role-playing. :)
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2012, 06:38:26 pm »
Thank you for the acceptance of both of my characters, JD! I can't wait to rp as well.

I suppose this is a question for everyone but I don't know if I should ask:

Has anyone chosen what keeper/animal  their characters will be caring/cared for? If not, let that be an issue we fix before the rp starts (if that's okay with everyone. ^^)