Author Topic:  (Read 18998 times)

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2012, 05:52:42 pm »

?? Isaac Johnson ??

Isaac had left his room quarters in a hurry, barely having the time to stop and button his uniform along with zipping his matching khaki shorts. He had feared his alarm clock went of an hour later than he had set it to last night and went through all his morning routines as quickly as he could. Just to add to his luck, his door handle had been stuck in place which took him several minutes to unscrew then re-screw it back on to the door. "Darn things never worked anyways," he mumbled under his breath making a side note to replace the both of them as soon as possible. Shutting the door behind him, he launched himself down the stairs, making a sharp left and finally reaching the common room entrence. He placed his palm on the dull brass sign reading 'push', and did just that, forcing the door open and registered his name into the system with scanning his name tag with the machine that resided on a table right at the entrence.

Breakfast scents filled his nostrils as he hung his name tag around his neck once again. Shifting his head, he finally found the source of the smell coming from the wide range of food sitting on a round wooden table in the center of the room. "Mm. What have we got here?" He slowly paced to the table viewing the many selections of food and beverages. After 3 minutes of silents debating, he picked out a plain bagel and filled a small styrofoam cup with the coffee. He then wolfed his bagel down, taking a few sips of coffee here and there, enjoying every bite and sip. Grabbing a napkin from the other side of the table he wiped his mouth and tossed it in the metal trash bin before getting up and grabbing one of the walkie-talkies and heading out the staff exit.

The sun pierced his eyes as he hauled himself into one of the Zoo's club cars, placing his coffee cup in the small cup holder just to the right below the steering weel. The walkie-talkie hitched to his side erupted with the sounds of many other staff off on their morning routines making him jump unexpectedly. Pulling the car into drive the engine roared with  life and he soon speed off towards the carnivores, as he had overheard conversation between Mr.Cascade and Anneliese on his walkie-talkie. Removing a hand from the steering weel, he pulled the walkie-talkie from his hip and brought it to his face, while driving down the road to the carnivore exhibits. "I for one enjoyed the breakfast, Mr.Cascade. Thank you for that." He released the button and continued to drive when the sign 'carnivores' appeared, and thought he should mention where he was going. Holding the button again, he let his voice travel through the walkie-talkie once again. "Oh, and no worries. I'm taking care of the carnivores." Isaac put the club car in park next to the food storage building behind the enclosures specifically for the carnivores. Hopping out of the car, he unlocked the door dragged out two heavy buckets of meat.

His first destination was the wolf enclosure, which also held many sub species of the canis genus. He figured he would feed the enclosure with the most animals first, that way he could minimize the amount of jealousy. He unhitched the gate behind the enclosure wich led to the feeding section and slowly began to unload chunks of meat as soon as he applied gloves to his hands. As soon as it was full, he lightly tapped the side of the fence to get the attention of the animals, which he doubted that he didn't already. "Come and get it, and hey, keep the violence to a minimal please. I would hate to report in an injury." Soon enough, the wolves where onto the food, and Isaac exited the gate, locking it firmly. He stood there for a couple of minutes to observe the behavior and make sure that every canis was healthy and stable. He soon turned on his heals, squinting his eyes into the distance he looked for his next destination.

He hiked the road now only carrying one bucket that was half empty, as he had feed several other animals and now was approaching his last. A white figure paced in it's enclosure, roaring as it went. Walking to the gate, he let himself in trying not to disturb the tiger from it's activities. kneeling to the ground, he emptied the bucket and delicately spread the meat, mixing the normal cutlets with the meat cutlets that the vets inserted with a special protein. Getting to his feet, he dusted his shorts, picked up the now empty bucket, and started towards the gate again. "Alright Raelynn, it's all yours." He unhitched the gate, letting himself out and closed it behind him as he made his way back to the club car.

((Sorry for holding everyone up! My account was all wacky on me for the past couple of days >.<))

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2012, 08:11:06 pm »

Snowfall yelped in surprise, and lifted herself onto her perfectly clean white paws. "Oh, you surprised me.." She sighed as she saw the male wolf.  "You girls waiting for the food? Scrap the food, wanna play with me?" Snow heard Sampson say. "Ur?" She wondered out loud. "I mean would you like to play fight with me. I mean, aha, yeah..."  Sampson corrected himself. Snowfall shrugged her shoulders. She hadn't play fought in a very long time. "Sure!" She barked.

Her normal position turned to a play bow, her two front arms on the floor, her tail raised and wagging. Her tongue lightly lolled out of her mouth, ready for any kind of attack that Sampson brought. She looked at Oriana, waiting for what she was going to say, but then realized that Sam could attack. So she looked back at Sampson, a little growl escaping her throat. Just for play reasons though. Her blue eyes were full with confidence,
  "Lets do this!"She almost giggled. But it came out as a snarly giggle think, that sounded quite peculiar. Her claws dug in the sandy terrain, as she started to grow a bit impatient. But she would let Sampson have the first attack. She heard the sudden tap of a human, and turned around to the fence. "Wait.. FOOD!" She barked, forgetting the playful position. "Play after food!" She yapped. "Race you?" She asked, waiting for his answer.
(Short because I dunno what to say.)

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2013, 10:29:27 pm »
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2013, 03:18:21 pm »
^ Bump ^

[[Is everyone still around?? I don't want this RP to die because I don't know about you but I want to see what happens after sunset? :D]]
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2013, 05:14:36 pm »
[[ I'm still around. I'm just following the order in which we post ^^; ]]

Offline Theobear

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2013, 05:48:48 pm »
My computer recently like broke down, so I'm on my iPod. Sorry about late replies or spelling errors.
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS

Offline Theobear

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2013, 05:56:10 pm »
Her amber eyes catching sight of Isaac. She eagerly moved towards him, her tail twitching excitedly. Chuffing, her right ear twitched.  The tiger was overcome with joy at the sight of him, finally. Her head gently swaying she alternated shifting her weight, making it look like she was almost dancing.

Watching silently and rather patiently for Isaac to dismiss himself. Her tail twitched as she stood up, moving swiftly and silently she lowered her head to the meat. Raising her gaze to look at Isaac as he headed back to the club cart, she roared loudly again.  

Disregarding the mouth-watering aromas that drifted from the tray, Raelynn ran and leapt into the water.

The murky liquid seeping into her white coat, lowering her body temperature to a more comfortable level.    Her white and black tipped haired glued to her skin, as she swam figure eights  in the cool water.  

Springing from the water, Raelynn roared contently, before shaking her hide like a wet dog. Crystals of water dancing in the morning sunlight around her.[\color]

(Sorry about length, I'll add more. :))

Adamma smiled at Marcus as he spoke softly, "Yeah, Olivia's still up and kicking, I dont think anyone wants to take her place truly if she were to ever step down...You know?" She gazed at her feet momentarily before lifting her gaze to Marcus's face.  Her tail flickering hapily, Adamma spoke again softly, "I would enjoy that". Her large ears twitching, she silently cursed, why was she so... weird.  Marcus would never like a girl liker her, she probably made him uncomfortable. 

Her brown eyes watching as he strolled away, her tail flickered again.  "I'm coming." She laughed, her trunk swinging as she took the empty place beside her friend
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 08:11:39 pm by ~Theobear~ »
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2013, 06:34:09 pm »
[[Ahh I see no worries do not panic just checking that we are all alive and well :) If people need me to in a couple of days I can do a time skip if need be but I think we'll wait for others for the time being ^^

Ok I shall be on the chat box if people wish to come and chat with me although I will be filming my next video blog so bear that in mind ^^

EDIT**

I was also wondering if you guys could PM me with some ideas that you would like include such as mini plots ideas etc. :)]]
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 06:40:41 pm by JD »

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2013, 10:32:38 pm »
[ I'm still here. I might post later, tomorrow, or the weekend (I just got back to school x.x)]

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2013, 04:31:04 pm »
{{I'm still around, i'm just waiting for Kasai to post... *Evil point at Kasai, and evil stare...*}}

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.