« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2013, 08:04:35 pm »
(I am awaiting the answer of Oreo c=)

Dooooooooood.

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2013, 09:24:42 pm »
(I'm here, but I have school to and won't be able to post much DX)

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2013, 04:18:40 am »
[@puppy12: XD Sorry! School's making me very busy x.x Also, for order's sake or as a reply because Anne's really only interacted with Marcus and Dimitri ^^']

Anneliese Cooper

Shutting off the hose, she watched Marcus wander over to Adamma. Leaving the two now that Marcus seemed to have relaxed, Anne bundled up the hose and dragged it to the best of her ability to the staff room once more. Once she put the hose away, she returned to her jeep and went back to the feeding station, not that far from where she was. Going through the familiar routine of starting and stopping carrying the bale of hay to the car, she returned to the herbivores to restock the hay that the shorter herbivores had stolen from them by a very hungry mammoth. Checking on the injured baby giraffe before she left, Anne found the baby to be healing nicely and she returned to her jeep, going back to the staff lounge.

Anne sat down for a few minutes, allowing herself to cool down a little and apply some sunscreen. Putting the medium sized bottle in one of her pockets that covered her shorts, she went back outside. Walking over towards the carnivores, Anne drifted towards the tiger exhibit, deciding to stop there before continuing to the wolves to see how they were doing. Making her way to the edge of the tiger exhibit, she stared in at Raelynn swimming around in the cool water. Anne's blue eyes then began to wander to the cool water longingly, the hot weather not at all comfortable. Her focus was broken from the water as she heard the roar of a club car. As the car appeared from where it had been stationed near the entrance to the tiger exhibit, Anne recognized the driver. Anne gave a small smile to Isaac and waved a little before turning from him and walking towards the wolf exhibit. If he wanted to speak to her, she wouldn't oppose to it, but her mind was currently on checking the animals. Running her arm across her hairline to wipe off the sweat forming there, she continued walking towards the wolf exhibit.

EDIT: [@puppy12: I don't play Sampson. That's Rainbow's character. Anneliese is my only character ^^']
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 11:44:58 pm by Kasai »

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2013, 04:34:55 am »
Oriana

For a moment, the Ethiopian wolf was caught momentarily with her eyes locked onto the zoo keeper, Mr. Johnson, who provided the chunks of meat the today's meal for the wolves. She wagged her tail as she barked softly to see that he arrived but catching herself acting up, she folded her ears back and kept her tail down. However, a deep voice caught her attention seeing as how there was conversation between the voice and Snowfall and she turned her head to find Sampson chatting up with both females but she was too caught in thought to respond. "My condolences for not erhmm, responding immediately," she apologized with a soft bow of her head. "I must decline this invitation for play," she calmly said as her ears resumed their pointed state as she trotted her ways towards the meat and saw Snowfall's playful attitude coming to life and the wolf was insisting on racing with the male.

"I'll be making the transfer of the meat towards the pack but please, take your share first.." She sat down in front of the pile of meat chunks as she remembered how Julian was asking for breakfast. She felt the obligation of delivering the meat from the outskirts of the exhibit to the heart of it seeing as how the rest of the pack was there.

[[ Dimitri will be up in the next post; all he is doing is feeding birds. ]]

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2013, 11:20:17 pm »
{{Kasai: Its okay... But my charrie, asked Sampson a question...

*EDIT* Woops! Didn't read the name! xD}}
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 12:05:36 am by puppy 12 »

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2013, 02:20:45 pm »
(I am busy with a roleplay i made and i am now going out. I shall be posting in a few hours.)

Dooooooooood.

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2013, 05:29:12 pm »
Sampson

Sampson softly swayed his tail side to side as the girls answered very differently to each other. He barked, he tongue slowly sliding in and out of his mouth as the morning heat grew stronger.

"It's okay Oreo. I also need to apologise for not knowing what those large words are." Sampson barked shyly. He was nearly two years older than the wolf he had spoken too, and his vocabulary had very few large words in it. "But i suppose it means 'Sorry', if my guessing is correct. But hey, maybe you would want to play later." He whimpered, nudging her shoulder.

Turning to Snowfall, he grinned and his tail wagged much faster. He was always excited to fight playfully. "I am sorry if my teeth bite to hard. I used to bite other males and the strength of our jaws never used to bother each other." He snorted, walking to a position to pounce at the young wolf. His strong hind legs stood tense whilst his front legs locked to the floor, his nails digging into the ground with ease as enthusiasm swept over him.

Sampson launched himself forwards, his paws about to wrap around Snowfall's neck to pull her to the ground when she moved, leaving him falling onto the dirt ground with a hard thud, leaving his chest throbbing for a short while under his thick, black fur.

"Is food that important?" He coughed, his glowing amber eyes which shone in the brightness of the sun looking up towards his play mate. But all the same, Sampson did feel a bit peckish. Oriana was kind enough to allow the two wolves to take first pick, but the timber male only took a small chunk which would feed a few months old pup. He grabbed it with his back canines and slightly chewed it as he moved away. He hated to be in view when he was eating, mostly because he ended up with his whole face covered in the meats blood which he had to clean before being in view of the wolves again. His body swerved through many tree's and past large rocks which was a great place to sun bathe, but Sampson was looking for a cooler, secluded place. His eyes caught hold of a sheltered rock that looked perfect to settle down and eat. His body heaved itself on the ground, lying on his side and chewing the meat without his paws to aid him. He did this most of the time, since he had done this as a puppy to be playful with his food. He continued to eat the small chunk and then he suddenly remembered, the humans would be filling the zoo soon. As always, it was going to be a very long day of flashing cameras and pointing children.

Dooooooooood.

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2013, 07:30:39 pm »
[BUMP. Please don't let this die, guys! ;n; We didn't even reach nighttime!]

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2013, 07:34:35 pm »
[[I think it's exam season and everybody is being drawn away from RPing for a little while hopefully it will pick up in a bit ^^ if not then oh dearie me :(]]
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2013, 08:13:02 pm »
{{You could aways make it again, I'm still here, but i'm very busy with different rps.}}

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.