Author Topic: Supernatural Beings  (Read 17164 times)

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Howl.....howl to the moon.
    • View Profile
Supernatural Beings
« on: December 30, 2012, 02:00:47 am »
 In the small town of Prescott things are normally peaceful, until a group of supernatural beings moved into what the humans called The Endless Forest. Thus, creating a shift in the balance of reality and fantasy. The townfolk are reluctant in believing in any type of supernatural beings. With those beings came a group of hunters called The Nomads. They are specially trained to fight and possible kill supernatural beings.

you can be-

Hunter
 Humans
 Supernatural beings (Mermaid, Vampire, Werewolf, ECT.)
 (If you would like your own please explain what it is and what it can do)

Formation-

Name-
 Gender-
 Species-
 Description-
 Personality-
 Family-
 Age-
 Other-

My form

Name- Xander Stephenson
 Gender- Male
 Species- Werewolf (more like a shifter)
 Description- Human Form- http://aguilarcolorado.webs.com/Blonde%20kid.jpg
                      Wolf Form-  http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/059/e/c/White_Wolf_Wonder_by_AcinaD.jpg

Personality- He is energetic and fun loving. He will do anything to get in trouble and have fun. He can make conversations very awkward, but when in danger he gets very serious.
 Family- His mother, And his best friend
 Age- 19
 Other- He lives by himself and he attends collage. This starts with him just being turned into a werewolf, but he doesn't know yet.

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Beings
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 02:17:02 am »
 (sorry, the wolf form didnt show up, but you can copy and paste it)
 Xander opened his eyes and sat up quickly. He scratched his head and looked down at a piece of paper that was laying on his bare stomach. "Sarah!" He yelled as he looked around. His best friend was there last time he remembered.
 His brow curled and he picked up the note.

Dear Xander,
     I'm sorry about this, but I don't want to hurt you more than I already have. I'll try to find you later and I hope you use your skills usefully. Don't get yourself killed or caught. BE CAREFUL.
                                                                    Love your best friend, Sarah.

Xander stood up and looked around, he stared back at the paper "Use your skills, Yourself killed or caught" He mumbled trying to decipher the note. He turned it over and at the bottom it read "You will know in time." He went to turn and he felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He winced and fell to the ground, his knees hit the ground with a thud. His hand trembled as he traced his abs and moved to the right side of his stomach. He winced as his hand traced circular holes. He looked down and it was an exact bite mark on the side. Blood was slightly dripping down the side.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 02:18:35 am »
(Finally.. Sorry if your still making the rp, etc)
Formation-

Name- Becca Clear
 Gender- Female
 Species- Vampire
 Description- She's very pale, brown hair, around public like going to school have brown eyes, but like in woods with othe vampire friends she have pitch red eyes.
 Personality-Becca is mostly bad, meaning she's rude everywhere and bossy. She's also very chatty and love cracking jokes on other, and bullying. She's smart meaning she get straightforward A's! She's also popular, meaning people love, and she also get into trouble, and loves hanging out with her friend, Reaven.
 Family-Martin [Father] Rose [Mother]
 Age- 17
 Other- She's in high
school.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 02:34:55 am by Thrillex »

Offline .Revolution.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • "I've forgotten how beautiful the moonlight is."<3
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 04:02:11 am »
This is an RP? If it is in game, can I join? Do I do the form, or what? -Confused.I'mnotstupid-

Ingame as: .Revolut ion.
Penguins

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 04:28:01 pm »
Your in thrill and revolution is a form roleplay not a game one.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 09:37:24 pm »
Yat :D))
Becca dashed out of her bed, and yawned happily. "That was a good sleep!" she said laughing to herself, until her parents enter the room, "Morning our little sunshine! Time for school!" they both said, and ran downstairs, making breakfast. Becca moan and looked around room, finding what to waer. She smiled and grabbed a T-shirt thats leans to one side, High heels, and a short shirt. After doing of that stuff, she head downstairs. "Oh im not hungry.. Anyway byes" she said, heading out with her sunglassess and drove off to school.

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2012, 10:03:34 pm »
 Xander pulled himself off the ground, he had no idea where his shirt was. So he just decided to go home and change. He ran to his house, which wasent that far away. Luckily he lived on the bottom floor. He walked in and quietly shut the door. It wasent much, one bedroom, one bathroom, a laundry room, and a bathroom. But, it all worked out. He ran into his room and quickly slipped on a shirt and was out the door agian in an instant. He ran outside and across the street, he was running really late. His collage was only a block away from his apartment, so he decided to bolt.
 He reached the school and it was already lunch time. He sighed and continued inside of the cafeteria. He sat down at his table and his friends greeted him with high fives and yells.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2012, 10:17:11 pm »
When Becca finally reached to the school, she smiled. Moments later, she parked her car, and went in cafeteria, at the popular side. She laughed with her friends, and could  stop cracking jokes. Then the boys from the popular side, checked Becca out, one of girl noticed and giggled and whisper in Becca's ear. "Omg Becca.. Jayden is so totally checking you out" she said, the girls gasped, and told Becca to make a move. Becca wasnt really interested, but she couldn't help it, he so cute! She said to herself. Jayden checked her out again, and walked over to her, and pretend he didnt see her. "Oh hey Becca! You know? I cant stop starring at you.. Anyway.. Wanna go out?" he asked, making a impressive smile. The girls gasped and fanned themselves, blushing. Becca bitted her lip, but it hurten hear, "Uh ill think about it" she said, looking away. (Sorry got carry away)

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2012, 10:59:07 pm »
 As soon as lunch was over Xander stood up and walked into the hallway. A couple friends followed him into the hallway and circled him as he grabbed some books out of his locker.
 "Where is he?", "Ill find him." Xander heard from a far, but no one else could hear it. His brow creased as he looked around.
 One of his friends, Derek, looked at him weirdly "Whats wrong?" He asked.
 He held his finger up and listened.
 "Xander" He heard a deep voice yell, but it was louder.
 He jumped and twirled around quick enough to receive an elbow to his neck. He felt himself being pushed against the locker. He gasped for his breath and tried to figure out who his attacker was.
 "Stay away from Heather" his attacker commanded.
 Xanders eyes focused and he stared at his attacker surprisingly. "Logan, get off of me" He yelled.
 Logans eyes narrowed and his blonde hair swayed to the side. "Why don't you make me lover boy" He said through clenched teeth.
 Xander could feel his temperature rise as a vicious growl erupted from his throat. He pushed Logan off of him and he flew to the other side of the hallway.
 Logan hit the lockers with a thud and he slid down to the floor. He stared at Xander, surprise lining his face.  

JackobLoveu

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2012, 11:10:49 pm »
Jayden waited, Becca finally answered, "No." she said, looking away, Jayden made a growled sound and walked away. Seconds later, the school bell rang, everyone moan and went to there first period class. Becca moved her head awkwardly, and moved her head to the teacher direction, she licked her lips. The teacher looked at the class and shifted his head to the board and wrote down problems for the class. Becca moan and copy it into her note book. The teacher coldly looked at Becca, "Becca! Dont do this problem.. I'm giving you an even harder problem!" he said, giving a her a paper full of problem. Becca did an evilly grin, and zoomed through her work. "Done!" she smiled evily, and started biting her lip.