Author Topic: Supernatural Beings  (Read 17287 times)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Beings
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2013, 07:01:56 pm »
The reanimated corpse of Martin now possess the soul of Mr. Juniper but his own body was on the ground. "Nana, clean this mess up," the witch commanded without much hesitation as the shadow dog devoured away at the serpent body as Mr. Juniper was frozen in shock, watching his old body get eaten away. "So, Mr. Juniper," she began to speak but her hand swam into the pocket and pulled out a wallet and opened it. " I meant Martin and let's see.. Married to a wife with two lovely older children nearing my physical age." However, the new "Martin" wasn't able to move seeing as how there was restraints holding him back such as rope that Aveline insisted should be there seeing as how the ex-serpent could have lashed out and attacked at any moment.

Nana stopped momentarily, pressing its fangs down into the hand as it looked up to Aveline who was discouraging ripping apart the body, "Don't toy with the body like that, Nana." The witch was slowly pacing herself towards Martin and released him from the restraints  and she had a coy smile, "I want you to visit your new home and tell me what you think.." Martin rubbed the back of his neck and tried to get acquainted with his new body. However, Aveline was quick to stomp her foot down to distract Martin. The man scurried out of the store and left Aveline and Nana by themselves but the witch was still smiling, "He isn't going to let the wife live, is he?" "O-O-Of course not, Master," Nana's voice echoed as it transformed back into a misty figure and hid behind the grandfather clock. Aveline returned all within the shop to normal.

Martin was dragging himself along towards the house with his head hung low but he heard distant wails of a woman within the house. "That must be the weeping widow," he thought to himself as he staggered across the lawn and peeked from a window from the front of the home to find a mourner. A crooked laugh escaped from as he pulled out the house keys from his pocket and entered the house but before going towards the wife, he grabbed himself an umbrella. "Hello, toots."

JackobLoveu

« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2013, 08:55:35 pm »
Becca looked at her brother, then to Reaven. "He sucks at teaching" she said, chuckling. Reaven laughed. Becca got bored and walked to the field, Reaven followed Becca. After while, Becca reached to the field and walked to her brother. "Just for record Derek.. You suck at teaching" she laughed.

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Howl.....howl to the moon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2013, 11:18:32 pm »
 (Um....you do know that the Derek that I'm posting about is Xanders best friend not beccas brother.)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2013, 11:19:37 pm »
(( A quick name change would be best for either party.. ;'..))

JackobLoveu

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2013, 11:22:41 pm »
(Agree, wait..,Me or Akemi)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2013, 11:23:43 pm »
[[ It's up to either of you, honestly. xD ]]

JackobLoveu

« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2013, 11:25:36 pm »
(But I started name... Soo not fair))

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2013, 11:27:48 pm »
[[Technically, akemi did seeing as how she mentioned the name Derek for a NPC (Xander's friend) from the beginning.]]

JackobLoveu

« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2013, 11:31:04 pm »
 ::) (Fine, Scott, and ignore my other posts)

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Howl.....howl to the moon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2013, 12:03:15 am »
 (Thanks)
 Derek stuck his hand out to Xander "Sorry about that" He stated.
 Xander grabbed his hand and pulled himself up "No prob-......"
 Derek looked at him weirdly "Dude, why do you keep doing that?"
 Xander lowered his head and glared around "Doing what?" He whispered.
 He rolled his head back "Stopping in the middle of a question, like you have started to do" He said while scratching that back of his head.
 Xander glanced around nervously "Shh, There's someone else in these woods" He whispered as he sniffed deeply.
 Derek looked around "Well, yeah there should be there's a football game about to start."
 "No, its not normal....i think not human. It smells different" He stated. His eyes glowed as a deep growl erupted from his chest.