Author Topic: ~=Lake Silverpeak=~ \Canine roleplay/ (Closed)  (Read 24642 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: ~=Lake Silverpeak=~ \Canine roleplay/ ~*Open! Postaway!*~
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2013, 02:22:36 pm »
Oh! Sorry, I didn't notice that, I was wondering why you put that in your application! I will edit.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2013, 02:41:24 pm »
Name: Zoey
Breed: "A Pure Bred Border Collie!"
Appearance:
Personality:  She can be very trusting, but it depends on who you are, if you are her family, as in pack wise, she will trust you with all her heart. If you are a loner, like Eclipse, it will take a while for her to warm up to you. Zoey loves to play fight with her friends, and mother. She hates to be messed around with, and teased...
Past experiences: Zoey was born with her mother, Lola, and never ever did she once stay away from her. She was born in the Silverpeak pack. Her mother, looked after her... But her dad, Kalo, always used to herd sheep, but one day, Kalo decided he wanted to stay in the farm, even though his owner was gone. Lola was devastated, but Zoey was only 1 day old at that time. They tracked the forest, hunting things down... But one day, Lola scented a dog scent, lots of dog scents. Lola headed to the scent, and Zoey was 1 week old by then. When they reached there, Eclipse cautiously, let them in the pack...
Extra: Zoeys favourite thing to look at is Rainbows! She has a Australian accent!
Owner of the photo: Deviant Art.. NeraNeraya. http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Border+Collie+Puppy#/d2s0ppy

Name: Lola
Breed: Border Collie
Appearance:

Personality: Lola is a easy dog, not wanting to get into  a fight, or a argument. She hates to be teased, and messed around with, like her daughter Zoey. She loves to take easy strolls around the forest, but also loves her play fights with her daughter, and the other pups. She loves to mess about in the water, mud and other stuff like that!
Past experiences:  
Lola was born in a place called 'Dogs Trust.' Its a place where they help stray or bad cared for dogs. Her mother was called J-lo and her father was called Lexi. (Real dogs at there :D) She had to live in her mothers cage, but Lexi wasn't aloud as he was to boisterous to be near the pups. When she was adoptable, she got foster homed, as nobody wanted her, because of her color. But soon the foster carer adopted her... Then on a walk to the park, her owner met her future husband... And Lola's future mate! They always played together, and once... they YOU KNOW :-X . Soon she had pups, only one though... Then they traveled around the forest, knowing Kalo didn't want to come...
Extra: She likes to mess around in the RAIN, and she used to have a BOW in her ear, but she got rid of it. (Hopefully you got the idea..)
Owner of the photo: DA. Museik.
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Border+Collie#/d1qccpq
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 03:21:35 pm by puppy 12 »

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2013, 04:36:55 pm »
(Accepted, Huskystar! Currently looking at Puppy 12's applications.)

(Zoey is accepted, Puppy 12!. Application is being put up. Let me know when Lola's application is done. C=)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 04:41:37 pm by *~?RainbowPass?~* »

Dooooooooood.

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2013, 05:23:22 pm »
Name:
Akane
Breed:
Blue-heeler/Australian Cattle Dog Mix
Appearance:

Personality:
Akane is quite a nice dog unless you get on her nerves. Her nerves aren't very "big" so it's not hard to do so. She doesn't talk much about herself and usually results in talking to others about themselves. If a topic about her comes up, she'll either walk away or change the subject quickly. Her past isn't something she likes to talk about. If you can get a word about her past out of her, you must be pretty close. The only other dog she might discuss this with is her friend, Akadios.
For her loyalty, it's great. She tries as best as possible to protect everyone in the pack as best as she can, though she'll never live up to Akadios or others.

Past experiences:
Akane's been all alone since she was 8 months until she found Akadios roaming around randomly, like herself. They journeyed on together until they found Lake Silverpeak. Before Akane was 8 months, she lived with her parents and three other siblings as stray dogs lingering around the city streets. The female gave up that stupid life and ran away from it all into the wilderness where she met Akadios at 9 months.
After finding Lake Silverpeak, the were loners around the pack for a long while, still determining what to do. They were good on their own for awhile, hunting and fighting their ways out of problems. But a pack was tempting. Somewhere they could rely on others and know they're safe.
Awhile later, they both made their move and submitted to the Alpha Female.

Beta Female or Delta Female if possible.
Extra:
Rainbows. BAHAHAHAHAH.
Owner of the photo:
I found it on this site on Google. >.> Owner is possibly kathrynborel. Link

Name:
Akadios
Breed:
German Shepard
Appearance:

Personality:
Akadios will do anything to protect others. It won't matter to him if they just met, or are complete idiots within the pack, he'll fight for them. Though outside the fighting or guarding business, those kind of dogs can get on his nerves. Akadios, being as loyal as he is, doesn't have many "friends" really besides Akane who traveled with him when they met on the outskirts of the city. Like Akane, he doesn't like to talk about his history really, even if there wasn't many bad things at all in it.
But the only time when he's out there having a bunch of fun and rolling around laughing is if someone could do that to him, which would be amazing. Akane's the only one since he was a pup, but who knows who else can really do it as well. If somehow you get him to do it, he's out there. He'll run around talking to everyone, chatting rolling around in the mud and having fun.

Past experiences:
Akadios was bred to be a police dog with a man in the force. When he got out of training he went around the streets at night, trying to sniff out other street dogs. He was born in a kennel, and chosen by the police force to be trained because of his nonchalant attitude when he was younger. His master died a few months later in a shooting leaving Akadios alone. He refused to get a new master and ended up running away into the forest where he met Akane. His past is the same as Akane's from there.  

Sentinel
Extra:
Rainbows in his eyes are black and white.
Owner of the photo:
Link
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 01:08:44 pm by Kirigishi »

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2013, 05:34:23 pm »
(Accepted, Kirigishi! Two Beta's are ment to be one male and one female and are mates. Currently Beta is taken by a male and i am not wanting sudden romance's. If Dark and Akene do become mates, you will be moved to the Beta position but for now, you will be Delta. C=)

Dooooooooood.

Offline ShadowClasher

• Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2013, 05:41:10 pm »
OK, that's totally fine. :3 Thanks, Rainbow.

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2013, 07:07:24 pm »
Name: Ace

Breed:Kooikerhondjes
Appearance:
Personality:

Ace is naturally independant, and enjoys being alone with nature. He has also been quite protective ever since his sister, Moon, got attacked by a cougar. Although she survived, Ace was determinded to protect her. He is also shy sometimes, because of his past. If you gain his trust, he can become friendly, open-minded, creative, and talkative - sometimes he even makes things up just to be saying something. He can lie prewtty well, but prefers not to. He's also quite patient, but everyone has their limits.
Past experiences:

When Ace was younge, he used to live in a loner pack in Amethyst stones. The other dogs were always ganging up on him in small groups and bullying him, because he was small and weak. He grew older, and stronger, and learned to cope with it. It still bugged him a bit, so he started growing farther and farther away from his pack, his bond with the group growing smaller each day. Eventually the bond broke, and he left Amethyst stones. He spent a few months alone, mostly wandering around Moss Valley. When he was one and a half years old, he stumbled apon Silverpeak lake, and reluctantly joined pack.
Messenger
Extra:Rainbow! :3
Owner of the photo: http://puppyer.com/dog-breed/kooikerhondje/

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2013, 07:14:22 pm »
(Wonderful dog C=. Ace is accepted! I have one person who i am not sure is joining or not. I shall wait one more day to see who will be joining. As i say, the more the merrier!)

Dooooooooood.

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2013, 03:16:39 am »
Name: "My name is Merldae."
Breed: German Shepherd.
Appearance:

Personality: Merldae's personality varies depending on the situation, different situations trigger different personality traits. One moment she will be shy and quiet the next she is talkative and rambunctious, it all just depends on what is going on. But for the most part she is very playful and will get along with almost anybody, she is very open when it comes to strangers but it sometimes gets her in trouble by the elder pack members.
Past experiences: She and her mother lived alone and never stayed in one place and often moved about the regions. When she was 5 weeks old she and her mother found the Silverpeak pack and was accepted as members. After a week or so her mother went out on a hunting trip with the other's and never returned, she was the only one not to return, the other's who went with her won't tell Merldae what happened but she hopes to find out.
Extra: She has a interest in Rainbows.
Owner of the photo: Pawkeye on DA

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2013, 10:46:33 am »
Finished my application! :D

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.