Author Topic: ~=Lake Silverpeak=~ \Canine roleplay/ (Closed)  (Read 24768 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: ~=Lake Silverpeak=~ \Canine roleplay/ ~*Open! Postaway!*~
« Reply #100 on: January 19, 2013, 09:18:07 pm »

.:Dark:.

"We're in their territory remember? If we want to live, we need to show submission, even if its something you don't approve of doing." Otto suggested, crouching down low. Dark looked at him like he was a mad dog, and snapped, "Cats don't speak dog dumbo." (Naughty Dark! xD) Dark snarled, showing his teeth, the lions seemed to laugh at the come back, theres hackles raised and falling. He snarled louder, and deeper, even though the pain was sharp in his shoulder, he thought he was still able to fight. Dark crouched down, getting ready to pounce. He leaped up, landing on a bronze lion, who struggled to get the Husky from its back. He stuck his claws into its eyes, and it flipped Dark of. He landed on his back, and the lion pinned him down, his eyes bleeding.. Some how it still managed to see. He saw the large paw heading towards his eyes, but he lifted his head and bit into the paw pad shaking it rapidly.  His body ached, and he wanted to give up, but that means the Mountain Lions would try to kill Otto then,and he couldn't let the Apprentice die. With his other free paw, he pushed the lions other leg, so that he fell on his side. He then rolled over onto his paws, pinning it down. Suddenly,he heard paw steps, and he felt a sharp pain on his side, he went flying of the lion and banged straight into a rock. He closed his eyes, and whined, wincing in pain. "Get the pup." He heard a cat say, he tried to get up, but he fell back down on his side... His vision started to get blurry, and he saw blurry gold visions, and the blurry outline of the apprentice. He tried to speak, wanting Otto to run, but he just blacked out..

He ran, past the lions, through the forest.. He reached the clearing off the territory, shortly, followed by Ace and Otto. He howled in victory, and everyone was safe.. The rival pack was gone, Ace was saved the lions were gone, and he saw the hole pack, including injured ones howl happily...

He woke up, with a whine, he knew he had probably, been blacked out for a couple of minutes. He opened his eyes, and just saw the blurry out line of stuff he couldn't make out.

((

Name: Zak

Breed: Swedish Vallhund

Appearance:Above.

Personality: Zak is a confident young fellow. He is very ambitious, living up to life. He likes to protect his buddies. He can get over excited, running around in circles, and chasing his tail. He doesn't mind people calling him a 'chibi wolf.' But he thinks he is just a ordinary dog, just looks like a small wolf! He is very protective, over his friends, and extremely loyal. He can get a bit sensitive, but thats just when you really hurt his feelings.

Past experiences: Zak was born in the city, waddling next to his owner 24/7. He loved to go on walkies, until the day come... He was only a couple of months old.. His mother left him when he was only 8 weeks old, but that is pretty natural. When the bad thing happened, he spent months on his own, travelling around the city. He found out that dangerous dogs were prowling around the alley way by a helpful cat called Box. Zak thankfully, moved, travelling around the forest in stead. He still met Box, the cat helped Zak hunt small animals with total ease. And Zak taught Box to hunt bigger animals than mice, including large birds. (Will put a photo of Box on the bottom.) He watches the Dogs of Silverpeak, but feels to shy to ask.

Extra: I like Rainbows!

Owner of the photo: ~Elektra96 DA. http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Swedish+Vallhund+#/d4grky8

Box

Owner of the photo: BlackAnime. DA. http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Grey+cat#/d2fqdya
))
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 10:00:50 pm by HuskyStar »

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

ToxicBloodBath

« Reply #101 on: January 19, 2013, 09:21:02 pm »
[[ thanks, rainbowpass:D i'm staying the night with a friend tonight, so i won't be able to start posting untill tomorrow o: ]]

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 19, 2013, 09:26:49 pm »
Sorry guys that I haven't been on these past couple of days, but my brain does NOT work atm XD I'm been busy all day and besides, I can't think what to type anyway cx I'll make a post tomorrow morning when I get the chance c:))

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.

puppy09

« Reply #103 on: January 19, 2013, 09:59:00 pm »

~Bo~

Bo turned to the German Shepherd as he spoke. "I'll go fetch the water and be back as soon as possible. I wouldn't leave it up to the rival Alpha to just go without any second last words." Bo nodded his thanks, and watched him walk into the distance. Bo hadn't realised that the injured female had fallen asleep. He perked his floppy brown ears, and watched Eclipse the Alpha appear from the bushes. "Ah, Alpha, Welcome." He greeted, nodding his head in appreciation. "Bo, why would you leave the grounds? Is she okay? Akane!" Eclipse blurted out. Bo tossed his head slightly, to the side. "To help Akane." He answered, knowing he should always answer a call for help. Eclipse nudged Akane, before barking, "Do not allow her to fall asleep." Bo nodded his head, but was also thinking, Don't you think I know that? He also felt ashamed, not knowing that the fae was trying to get some peace, but fell asleep. "Sorry." He whispered, in a faint sigh. "As for you Bo, help Akane as much as you can and as soon as she is well enough to walk, go straight back to the camp. You have no idea on how many wolves pass through here in order to get to the lake." Bo nodded, and carried on trying to heal the wounds, or try to make them less painful. Bo watched then Eclipse fade away, heading towards Lake Silverpeak. His heart almost thumped out of his chest, he wasn't 100% sure that Akane was going to survive. He perked his ears and wriggled his nose as he scented the German Shepherd coming back. He turned his head, and found out that the GS was holding a large bucket in his mouth. "If you're wondering where I got the bucket, I truthfully, don't know." Bo nodded his head in appreciation, and accepted the water. He grabbed a leaf that was next to a green brush, and dipped it in the water using his teeth to grip it. He rested it on one of Akanes wound, and cleaned it gently. He done that with some of the others, and splashed Akane with some water to wake her up.

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 20, 2013, 10:30:45 am »
((NOTE:The dream part (in italics) is a tiny bit gruesome so if you think eyeless dogs are creepy you might want to skip the nightmare. Its not THAT creepy but don't say I didn't warn you ;) ))

.:ACE:.

The stream was cool underneath his paws, and the kooikerhondjes galloped freely through the brook, splashing and sending colorful fish in all directions. He laughed with joy, and some of his packmates joined in. Ace clambered onto a curved stone, hanging just above the broke. His haunches bent and his tail up, the kooikerhondjes launched his body into the stream.

The area had a dream-like quality, and everything seemed mist-like and unreal. But it was still beautiful. Ace recognised the faces of Eclipse, Akadios, Akane, and Bo, including a few others. But something was missing. It gave Ace a negative tingling in his spine. The gently colored sky darkened, and the air was filled with howls and threatening growls.Ace spun around, and found himself in the middle of a battle field.

His packmate's bodies because bloodied by the teeth of his rivals, yet no one seemed to notice him. Alarmed and disoriented, Ace cowarded in the stream, not daring to move. A large, unfamiliar dog who ='s breed Ace could not recognise lunged at Akane, and Ace tried to warn her - but his yelp was muted by the backround barking.

"Ace. Ace. Ace. Ace! ACE!!!!" called a voice in a warning tone, but Ace could not find the source of it. He felt a sharp, stinging pain in his shoulder - the place where he'd been bitten by the rivals. Petrified, Ace noticed the alpha, who's body was bloodied just like the others. Except... there was something different about her... something Ace couldn't tell. When she looked at him, Ace knew. 
                                                                                               Her eyes were gone.
Replaced by a mound of bleeding flesh, Eclipses eyes were no longer use to her. Horrified, Ace barked, but his legs were solid as lead. The stream had turned to a bog under his paws, and his legs were glued to the ground with some sort of mud. His stomach flipped at the bloodied memory or the eyeless alpha, and he wanted to puke - that was, until he felt a sudden, cool, feeling on his face
- and thats when he woke up.

The kooikerhoondjes jumped, and his eyes opened immediatly. His face was dripping wet, probally from the water Salete had thrown on him. He was breathing heavily, and beads of sweat had formed on his forehead. ((Lol I'm not sure if dogs can sweat, so if they can't I'll scratch that line XD))

The worried cretan hound padded up to him, and placed her paw gently on his chest. "Your hearts beating pretty fast," she observed, and tried to get Ace tried to calm down, but the horrors he had observed moments ago still clung to his memory. He hoped they woulod fade away, but he doubted it at the same time. "Yeah.... I had a nightmare," he whined, his muscles tense. "Do you want to talk about it?" Salete asked, and instructed Ace to lay in the cool stream for a while. His body temp. must be pretty high. He did as she told, and lowered his paws into the cool substance.

Ace struggled not to remember the bloodied swamp water, and refused to eat the hare Salete had offered him. "Maybe later," he muttered, and lay his head on his paws. He was tired - but he wasn't planning on going to sleep.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2013, 11:01:31 am »

Mumford

The wise Golden Retriever gazed around the lake from the pack grounds, standing tall and grand. The cold wind running through his long fur and tearing his eyes. He blinked and shook his head to get the water in his eyes away. He was getting tired of the thick weather. Being by a lake was hard for him, since he had been in grassland all his childhood. Even though he had lived at this place for many years, he was still uncomfortable about it. Rocks getting stuck in his paws, scents were blown away by the wind, and many more cons. But this is all Mumford had, he couldn't live anywhere else.

He sighed and trotted towards the place where the dogs where treating a injured pack member. He knew that the Delta was severely injured, he just needed some time alone to get his stress out from trying to help. He just had to spend his remaining minutes heading back. He kept a careful watch for beasts as he strolled along. Finally seeing the dogs he was working with, he slowly walked forward, speaking.....

"Saw no more bloody stray beasts heading our way, they must be all gone, obviously."

((Sorry if I am off plot. I read bits of previous posts and got some important info. It's also short because I didn't have anyone to react to. And also, please tell me if you can't see the brown text.))

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2013, 01:28:58 pm »
(Zac is adorable c= Accepted. *WIll Edit into a roleplay post*)

Dooooooooood.

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2013, 06:14:59 pm »
Btw does anyone even read my posts? Because sometimes I ask stuff in them yet nobody responds. Oh, and if the nightmare in my rp is too creepy, tell me and I'll edit c:))

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 20, 2013, 07:25:46 pm »
(I read you posts, and i know how you feel. Previous roleplays, everyone never even read my post x3. And i think Dogs sweat through their noses and paw pads. I am not sure though. I am short of roleplay idea's at the moment, but please continue with your posts. c=)

Dooooooooood.

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 22, 2013, 01:28:26 am »

Otto

The wound on Otto's leg stung as he returned to the beta's side. Oh well, there goes that plan. The mountain cats began to slide down the faces fo the rocks, inching closer to the two dogs. His head was only filled with thoughts of retreating, but yet his body stayed put. The first cat on his left took an enormous swipe to his his face, just missing by an inch. Ducking on instinct, he darted between the mountain lion's legs and attached his jaws to its hind legs, causing it to cry out in pain. Pride began to sure in him, but was soon lost as he watched the limp figure of Dark fall to a heap, obviously dazed. "Aw no...," muttered the apprentice dashing over to Dark.

It had taken him several scratches to the shoulder and loss of blood to the leg inorder to pull off what he did. When the mountain lions turned their backs and began to snicker, the young male had grabbed the beta's scruff and dragged him backwards with all his might. Of course one of the cats had noticed, sending sharp claws into his shoulder. But still, the dog continued until he reached a small breach in the rock, just large enough for him and Dark. Shoving the beta and himself in the rock he watched the entrence swarm with a frenzy of claws as the cats could not enter. "Forget them. Their as good as dead anyways." One of the mountain cats had hissed, walking away from the entrence. A large sigh escaped Otto as he looked at the beta who lay below his paws. "If you can hear me Dark... we're safe for now. I think we should rest and leave as soon as possible incase they decide to come back." He slumped to the cold stone floor, letting sleep wash over him.