Author Topic: ~=Lake Silverpeak=~ \Canine roleplay/ (Closed)  (Read 24756 times)

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
Re: ~=Lake Silverpeak=~ \Canine roleplay/ ~*Open! Postaway!*~
« Reply #110 on: January 22, 2013, 11:32:50 am »
Oop I forgot to tell you, I was at my cousins yesterday - thats why I couldn't post. I have to do HW now so I'll post once I finish c:))

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 22, 2013, 06:56:08 pm »

.:Dark:.

He closed his dark eyes again, as the pain hurt him. He heard the harsh hiss of a lion, "Forget them. There good as dead anyways." Dark wanted to jump up and attack them, but he couldn't feel his legs. He couldn't feel the sky on his pelt, and just darkness bathed his fur. Suddenly, Dark heard the soft words of the apprentice, "If you can hear me Dark... we're safe for now. I think we should rest and leave as soon as possible in case they decide to come back." Dark wanted to hop up to his paws, and run back to camp to get Otto some help, but he couldn't get up. He just couldn't. Dark put all his strength into getting up, but just managed to put his paws on the ground to try and pull him up.. He fell back down, and looked at Otto, who was laying on the cold stone ground, sleeping peacefully. "Ot-" He tried to speak the rest of the words, but all that came out after that was a thin breath of air, that created nothing but a small squeaky sound. He sighed, giving up and resting his head on the floor. He turned his head slightly, and looked towards the open hole, that gave the miniature light the cave had. Otto dragged me here? He's pretty strong even from the blood loss he has had. Dark thought, wondering how the apprentice pulled him all the way here without the Lions clawing at his butt xD. His pale tongue lolled out of his mouth, his leathery nose breathing in trying to get a good scent from where the Lions were. He smelt that they were skillfully, pouncing back to there den, cackling evilly.
( Short)

:.Zak.:

Zak ran around the grassy terrain, wasting his energy. A swift grayish cat followed, its tail swishing. "Hurry up Box!" A giggly voice barked, as his short stubby legs worked hard to run. "Oi!" The small hiss of laughter came from behind the Swedish Vallhund. Zak watched the cat as it leaped in front of him, weaving through the thick trees. "Eeep! Wait up!" Zak whined, stumbling on forwards. "So now slow down?" The cat teased, slowing down to a fast trot. "Wanna go to -place where battle has just been fought :P-?" Zak asked, his long tail brushing against the earth. "Sure." The tom-cat purred, strolling on in a easy pace..

The large hill could be seen, as Zak reached the foot of it. He climbed up, but struggled as he wasn't good at climbing hills. Box leaped up, finding it a lot easier than the small breed. Eventually, he reached the top, and wrinkled his nose wanting to get a good scent of meat. All he scented was dogs blood, and as he looked down, he saw some patches of grass neatly dressed with velvet blood.
"What happened here?" Zak whined, looking around anxiously. Box's shoulders shrugged, and he searched the area, wanting to find a mouse or two. Zak barked, "Rabbit!" As he barked, a grey bunny munched on a clean patch of grass. They both dropped low to the ground, and there eyes focused on the tiny creature. Zak stalked forwards, but Box just watched...  Zak unfortunely, stepped on a twig, making the rabbit dart over the grass. "Darn!" Zak growled, falling down to his rump.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 23, 2013, 07:47:07 pm »

.:ACE:.
A week had passed, and another eternal day crawled by. A certain question had been bothering Ace during the past couple of days, yet he hesitated to ask. It was becoming unbearable. The younge male lay his head on his paws, and listened to the gurgling of the stream. Salete hurried back and forth briskly attending to various things around the cave. First she replaced the bedding, then she re-arranged her pile of healing herbs in one of the corners of the rocky openning in the cliff-side.

"Salete?" Ace finally asked, yet the rythmic sound of pawsteps countinued. "Yes?" Salete retorted politely, pausing to look at her companion, before countinuing her work. "If you um..." the kooikerhondjes hesitated, and pawed anxiously at the dusty russet stone. "If you uh... know the way out of the canyon... then.... How come you're still here?" Ace's voice quickened towards the end, and he waited nervously for the reply.

Now the steady pace of pawsteps stopped. Yet when Salete looked at him, she seemed actually... quite calm. Puzzled, Ace eyed her warily. "Well," Salete started with a sigh. "I've lived here so long, that the outside world seems so different.... bizarre. I've just gotten so used to living here, I mean, I really have no other place to go," she concluded, but she didn't countinue her chores. Instead, the cretan hound sat down before Ace, waiting for his answer.

Immediatly Ace jumped up, wagging his tail. "You could come live with my pack! It's much nicer there! You'll never be alone!" Ace barked exitedly, and stood wagging his tail a bit longer before settling back down. Salete shook her head, and chuckled. Suddenly angered, Ace felt his muscles grow tense. How could Salete deny such an offer? Why won't she just say yes? He thought angrily, yet he knew it was what he wanted. And that he couldn't control what she wanted. Quite unfortunate.

A long and akward pause hung in the air, and eventually Salete spoke. "I'll think about it," Salete said, and countinued her work, as if nothing had happened. "I hope you will," Ace whispered, but Salete couldn't hear him.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 07:50:20 pm by ~*Gamma*~ »

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 24, 2013, 03:22:11 am »

Name:Cloud
Breed:Canaan
Appearance:(Iamge)
(Link for the picture goes here)
Personality:She licks to run and help the others.She likes to be around the pack members as well.
Past experiences:Nothing much.
Extra:She loves rainbows :3
Owner of the photo: (Please give the link of the picture where you found it.):http://pethealthlibrary.purinacare.com/breed/canaan-dog/
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 25, 2013, 01:11:04 am »

Akane

The blue-heeler mix winced every time Bo touched her. Her skin felt tender and as if it was going to be over, a nose nudged the skin and all the fur on her body lurched out of place. Akane knew Bo was probably trying to make the pain ease, but it felt like nothing was going to work. She meant no offense to the Healer if he could ever read her thoughts but at times, she just wanted to rip off his furry little ears. Plus Akadios when he came back with a bucket. Really? A bucket? Things just seemed to get stranger and stranger in Silverpeak, and it was truly annoying. "If you're wondering where I got the bucket, I truthfully, don't know." Akane spoke to herself as if she would if she had a voice. So, you decide to come back with a bucket while I sit here and die? That's so thoughtful of you. My little idiot.

Warmth seemed to spread throughout her frame as Akadios laid down next to her. Though it still felt like something icy cold was creeping up on her. Was Ace found? By the way Eclipse and Akadios were talking while she was about to fall out cold, it didn't seem as if he was safe and sound back at the pack grounds. Not nearly that. How could Akadios's do something like forget a pack-mate? Forgetting me to get eaten by a puma is one, but Ace? I know that Akadios isn't the most logical dog their is, but seriously, how could he be so stupid? Some dog's life was on the line. Of course, I guess mine was too when ... Ack, Akane. Pull yourself together you delusional fae. Physically, Akane felt as if she couldn't do anything. She couldn't even shake her head no for Silverpeak's sake!

Then of course, that's when the fire nation attacked it struck her. Literally. Pain pierced her back as someone nudged her almost aggressively, obviously sick at waiting for what was supposed to come.

Akadios

[[ WIP ]]

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 25, 2013, 03:15:28 pm »
(I am so sorry to say this but i have to shut my roleplay down. I have lost me 'muse' for it and i am finding it hard to continue posting .Sorry. =c)

Dooooooooood.

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: ~=Lake Silverpeak=~ \Canine roleplay/ (Closing)
« Reply #116 on: January 25, 2013, 03:36:41 pm »
@Rainbow, It was an amazing roleplay and I have also had trouble posting, hence why I haven't  posted that last few days. It was awesome while it lasted, thanks for making such and great Roleplay ^.^
~Auriakuri)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 25, 2013, 05:10:35 pm »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D:. Aw. Maybe some body can remake this rp? Please? :p Sorry, I really love this rp so much!))

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 25, 2013, 07:44:06 pm »
@Rainbowpass
Aww, sorry to hear that Rainbow! I have to admit, I had trouble posting as well. Once the battle passed things got sorta slow. BUT, it was fun while it lasted, and it's better to have some fun for a few weeks instead if having no fun at all. Perhaps Silverpeak with be reincarnated as a similar rp, possibly with a different setting or species. Thanks for making SP in the first place.
~Gamma

Offline ShadowClasher

• Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 25, 2013, 08:52:11 pm »
@Rainbow: Sorry to hear that. As HuskyStar said above, maybe someone will remake it another time if not you. Thanks for making the roleplay wonderful. c:

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?