Author Topic: ~=Lake Silverpeak=~ \Canine roleplay/ (Closed)  (Read 24784 times)

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
Re: ~=Lake Silverpeak=~ \Canine roleplay/ ~*Open! Postaway!*~
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2013, 07:04:41 pm »
Yay :D))

Ace's large green eyes glowed in the sunlight, and he tapped his puffy tail lightly against the ground. It was early morning, and there weren't many dogs out, so he relaxed. Ace heard a bird sing in the distance, and he repeated it's tune. The bird replied, and he sang back, trying out a diffrent tune. Silence hung in the air, and Ace wondered if he had sang something ornery in the bird's "language" He waited for a response, and heard a familiar tune. "Looks like she got the hang of it," he chuckled, and mimiced the bird's song. He remembered that the others might be sleeping. He looked around anxiously, hoping he didn't wake anyone. His voice was fluent and strong, and escpecially loud when he sang.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 07:11:56 pm by RainaTheTiger »

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2013, 07:19:28 pm »
Eclipse

Breathing in the fresh, early morning air of the first day in spring, Eclipse stirred as the soft light pierced through a gap in her secluded den. The female Bluetick licked her maw as she yawned silently, the soft rustle of the grass soothing her ears as the morning orders were going to be given out. Her shining coat shivered as her tired legs refused to move from her sleeping spot.

After a few moment of deciding, the leading female rose her front legs, her bones aching in refusal, but she managed and finally had awoken fully to stand properly. Eclipse stretched each of her legs individually as the light yellow sky started to turn into a very pale blue. She stood with dignity, like her mother had told and she strode out of the opening of her den to greet the new day with a warm welcome. Turning her head slightly, she saw the deputy's den. She needed help with the orders for the morning. Striding to the outside of his den, she dared not go inside. She very much believed in personal space. "Dark, awake. I need you to get the hunters moving for the morning. And also, please-" Eclipse heard the singing of a male dog, and she turned to see that the messanger was singing. Eclipse smiled and turned back to her orders. "And tell the messenger to follow the Sentinel" She ordered, her voice Sharp to make sure he heard. Turning her head once more, Eclipse pounced towards her Delta's den. "Akane? Please may you awake the Sentinel and the warriors. Tell those warrior's to patrol the surrounding area. Let the Sentinel  walk to the rival pack. Tell him to be as quiet as possible. I need to know if that pack is hunting where our hunters are supposed to go. He may go with another warrior for safety." She finished and exhaled. Her head turned towards the pup's den. She softly blinked in memory of Merldae's mother. Eclipse shook her head in sadness and made her way towards a large rock where she gave orders in serious situation's. It was also a great place for her to relax, as the sun bathed on it for a long time, heating it to a warm temperature.

Eclipse made her way up the rock, her head ducked as her silent paws dusted the rocks in her paw prints. Licking her maw, she lay down on the tip of the rock as the sun became stronger with heat. The rest would be waking soon and the day would become official.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 07:23:50 pm by *~?RainbowPass?~* »

Dooooooooood.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2013, 07:45:10 pm »

.:Dark:.

Dark lifted his white eyelids, showing his dark eyes. "Morning already!" He grumbled to himself, his eyelids drooping.

His large head lifted from the terrain, and with ease, he yawned showing off his pearly white teeth. The rays of the early morning sun, shone onto his bi-colored, fluffy fur. He shut his eyes, as the sun burnt them,
  "Dark, awake. I need you to get the hunters moving for the morning. And also, please-" Dark heard a female voice in his den, it was Eclipse.

"I'm awake." He murmured, rolling onto his back, his large head facing the large dog.  

"And tell the messenger to follow the Sentinel." Eclipse sighed, walking out of the den. Dark ruffled his fluffy pelt, shaking the bits of terrain out of his fur. He heaved himself to his 4 aching paws, but with a lot of effort. He stumbled to the entrance of the large den, and saw the sun burning his pelt. . "Akane? Please may you awake the Sentinel and the warriors. Tell those warrior's to patrol the surrounding area. Let the Sentinel  walk to the rival pack. Tell him to be as quiet as possible. I need to know if that pack is hunting where our hunters are supposed to go. He may go with another warrior for safety." Eclipse barked.

Dark heard her, and thought 'I will do the job of waking the hunters. Hum..  And the Messanger!. He stumbled across to the Hunters den, seeing the snoozing Hunters amused him. "Wakey wakey sun shines. " He joked. "You've got to go hunt... As usual!" After his dark voice ended, he stumbled tiredly, across to the Messangers den. He poked his head in and barked, "Wakey wakey! You have to follow the Sentinel." He then walked out, not checking any thing like if they were awake.

He looked towards Eclipse and barked,
"Want me to help with anything." He tilted his a little.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2013, 07:51:46 pm »
(I shall be editing the rules. The new rule: After three people have posted after you, you may post again. Do not post untill those three people have posted.)

Dooooooooood.

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2013, 08:04:29 pm »
Ace pricked his ears, and heard the Alpha's voice. "Looks like the others have woken up," he whispered to himself. "And tell the messenger to follow the Sentinel" the Alpha barked, and her turned his head. That's me. I wonder what they need again... he thought, and trotted over to the Sentinel's den. Ace poked his head inside, and saw the german shepard curled up in the leaves, his tail wrapped neatly around his paws. "Akadios? Eclipse wants something," Ace barked quietly, and took a few steps back, so that he wasn't towering over the sentinel. Rays of sunlight shone down on his pelt, and Ace stretched out in the sun, and sat down next to Akadios's den, waiting for him to come out.

EDIT:OOps! I was posting at the same time as you Rainbow and I didn't see your post until after I had posted mine. Sorry! c:))
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 08:06:03 pm by RainaTheTiger »

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2013, 08:53:37 pm »
Merldae
Picture from LDFranklin on DA
Merldae heard the birds singing, the gentle breeze flowing past the den entrance, she lifted her eyelids, revealing her hazel eyes. The sun's rays cloaked the landscape like a golden blanket, she saw the older pack members doing their morning duties and yawned "I'm happy I don't have to do that stuff yet." she said to herself. She stood up on tired legs and stretched, waking up her body and preparing herself for the day ahead. She ran out of the den and ran past all the dens with new energy flowing through her body, her tongue hung out of her mouth as she ran. In front of her laid a small stick, she tried to pick it up as she ran past it but with her clumsy puppy legs she tripped and rolled head over heels into a stump. With her legs in the air and her head on the ground she looked quite silly, she let out a small laugh and flopped onto her side "Wow." she laughed "That was fun!" she almost wanted to do it again. She jumped up onto her four paws and shoot the dirt and grass off her fuzzy pelt, then she turned around and faced the stump and put her front paws on to top. She began using her back legs to push herself up onto the flat surface of the stump "Almost...there." she grunted as she pulled herself up and plopped flat onto her stomach, with her legs sticking out she looked quite ridiculous "There!" she panted. She picked herself up and sat on the stump, her floppy ears standing a little taller and her chest puffed out making, her look a little larger. After a moment she dropped her ears and relaxed her chest "That is hard to do..How do the bigger dogs do it?" she huffed and continued to sit and watch the morning errands.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2013, 09:44:58 pm »

Akane

Multi-colored ears pricked up as trickles of sunlight came through the entrance of the den. "Akane? Please may you awake the Sentinel and the warriors. Tell those warrior's to patrol the surrounding area. Let the Sentinel  walk to the rival pack. Tell him to be as quiet as possible. I need to know if that pack is hunting where our hunters are supposed to go. He may go with another warrior for safety." Akane looked up as her Alpha Female walked by her den, giving her an order clearly as possible. Yawning, the female Delta stood up and gazed outside, reluctant to leave her quiet den. Sighing, the fae hopped up to her paws and padded outside into the morning light. Eclipse's order rang through her ears, and she moved quickly to do as told. Akane blinked her eyes a few times while heading over to Akadios's den and then stopping at the entrance when she saw Ace. Dipping her head, she spoke in her calm voice. "Good, you're both awake. If you haven't already, tell Akadios to get his furry butt up and walk around to the rival pack's border. Quiet as possible and try to find out if the other fleabags are hunting where our hunters are supposed to go. Head out as soon as possible. And you follow him as well." To make herself clear to the waking Sentinel, she barked loudly inside the den and then continued to where the Warriors slept. "C'mon doggies. Let's get 'em up and patrol the surrounding area. Split up into two groups, one take the south edge and the other take the north edge of the territory. Don't follow Akadios or Ace. Good, now hurry. I'll give anyone a piece of my share of the kill later whoever gets back here first." At the last words she spoke, more dogs awoke and seemed to sit straight up and ready. Akane grinned at all of them and continued on, searching for more to do and trying to remember what else her Alpha had said to do.
The female turned and glanced around, sleep still ringing in her ears. Akadios was getting up finally and walking out of the den now, so that was good. Thinking about taking a short run, Akane realized that she was walking straight for her Alpha. As she reached Eclipse, she spoke again sitting back on her haunches and leaning off her left paw where a thorn had decided to attack yesterday. "Chores are done. Anything else?"

Akadios

Akadios yelped himself awake. Ace's voice he'd heard but it really hadn't affected his dreams much. Akane's however, he woke up alright. He had just enough time to see Akane's stub tail walk out of view from the den. He growled, annoyed until he saw Ace at the entrance waiting for him. Shaking his fur out, he walked out of his den, trying to get his blood pumping. "Ah, hi there." Akadios gave a sly grin before continuing. "So what do we have to do today, eh? Scrub the place where Akane sleeps because she's such an annoying little dog?" The brute grumbled. Everyone knew they always tried to joke with others about each other. Akadios leaned down and stretched out his lean muscles, rolling on his back on the ground. Getting up again, he took a look around at the others around him who'd began to stir. His eyes flew to Akane strolling towards Eclipse to Eclipse, to Dark, to tiny little Merldae, everyone else and then back to Ace, while waiting for his reply.

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline Swiftbreeze26

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2013, 12:24:21 am »
Could i join? I got the info, but i dont know were i should post it, or what ranks are openned.

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2013, 12:03:29 pm »
(Swiftbreeze, once you have chosen the rank Hunter or warrior, you may roleplay with us, but please tell me what you have chosen. And its okay, Raina. C=)

Eclipse

Shifting her weight to one side to let her legs get some air, Eclipse realised at how lucky she was to have such a beautiful home, wonderful pack mates, and all this was hers to rule and make peace to. Closing her eyes, the sound of paws pounding on the dew grass was heard as the hunters rushed out on their orders, the sound of soft yawing as the dogs awoke from a long nights sleep mingled with the whistle in the tree's as a cool breeze swept over the land.

Opening her eyes, she realised Dark was approaching her. She smiled, realising he had completed her orders. "Ah, Dark, thank you for your help. I am wanting you-" Eclipse stopped and her long, floppy ears perked at the sound of Akadios's voice, criticizing Akane. She flared her nostrils in disapproval. "Tell Akadios and Ace to get their butt's moving. Make sure they are going in the right direction, point them north east and not to go into the rocks at surrounds our rivals. They are too sharp for paws. And tell them to spy and not to go parading into that pack. They need to check were they are hunting and patrolling. Make sure my instruction's are crystal clear to them. Afterwards, you are free to sleep after your early awaking." Eclipse inhaled softly as she finished her speech to Dark. "Ah, Akane." She said gently. "Merldae, i should think, wants some company. But i would like you to keep a eye on her, make sure she does nothing silly, like follow the hunters. She has been quite sad since her mother never came back from that hunting trip..." She paused, looked down and exhaled. "You may continue with my orders."

Eclipse pounced off the rock and towards where Lola and Zoey were sleeping. She silently looked inside for the two, who seemed to be sleeping. Eclipse needed a talk with Lola for a favour. She found that her idea could help Merldae become a fully grown adult whilst having the pleasure of a mother during her childhood. Eclipse wandered around outside the den, sniffing the dew soken grass, awaiting for Lola to awake.

(I am wanting everyone to get involved here insted of roleplaying alone. C=)

Dooooooooood.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
Re: ~=Lake Silverpeak=~ \Canine roleplay/ ~*Open! Post away!*~
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2013, 02:31:00 pm »

Lola's large pointy, ears perked, and her eyes jerked open. She heard pawsteps walking almost silently, to the den, and walking inside. Tiredly, she rolled onto her side, facing the Alpha. She looked down to her pup, who was snuggled gently, up to her stomach, where she had been feeding not long ago. Lola greeted the Alpha by saying, "Good morning Alpha." Her eyes gazed up to  Eclipse, a tired smile on her face. She nudged, with her muzzle, Zoey away a little, and sat up, her rump gently touching the ground. "May I help you?" She kindly asked, her long bushy tail swishing from side to side. Her face scrunched up, and she opened her jaw, breathing in lots of air; yawning. She clamped her jaw shut, and gazed, with her brown eyes towards the Bluetick, that was quite large compared to her, Lola was never a big dog.

She felt the breeze come through the calm shelter of her den, and ruffled her Collie fur, making it sway softly, in the calm wind. She wanted to howl, but she knew it would be quite random, and weird... So she kept the eager instinct  in. She looked back down to Zoey, who was sleeping peacefully in a tight ball, letting silent snores escape her leathery nose. Lola smiled, and looked back up to the Alpha, a wide smile on her muzzle.

Zoey sniffed in through her tiny nose, smelling Eclipse, but for some reason, she couldn't wake up. She wriggled further up to her mothers soft belly, smelling the fresh milk. She didn't want to be starting to wean of milk, she loves the liquid. She snuffled her nose, towards her belly, but still lay asleep.  "Good morning Alpha." She heard her mothers familiar voice ring in her sensitive ears. A couple of seconds later, she heard Lola say, "May I help you?" She sighed a happy sigh, through her leathery nose, and snuggled up to her mothers back leg. Wait... ALPHA?She thought silently, to herself. Her eyes bolted open, her greenish eyes staring at the large Alpha dog. She sat upright her bushy tail happily swishing, "G'd I Alpha!"(Kind of Australian for Good morning!*Going to edit Bio saying she has a part Australian Accent xD) Zoey barked in a kind of Australian accent. Zoey and Lola thought that one of there ancestors where a Australian Shepherd, it sure felt like it.

(Shortie Wortie! Wha?)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 03:20:28 pm by puppy 12 »

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.