Author Topic: ~=Lake Silverpeak=~ \Canine roleplay/ (Closed)  (Read 24790 times)

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
Re: ~=Lake Silverpeak=~ \Canine roleplay/ ~*Open! Postaway!*~
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2013, 06:33:01 pm »

.:ACE:.
"So what do we have to do today, eh? Scrub the place where Akane sleeps because she's such an annoying little dog?" Akadios grumbled. "No, the Alpha wants you to make sure the other pack's hunters are keeping their furry butts where they belong," Ace barked quietly. "And she wants me to come with you," he mumbled. He wasn't exactly going ballistic since he'd heard he had to go with somebody else. It didn't really bother him, but he prefered to do things alone.

Akane returned, and Ace twitched his ears uncomfortably. It bothered him when others were so close. He often wanted to run or growl every time somebody came up to him, and occationally pondered why he was so skittish. Even when it was his comerades, he still felt uneasy. It bothered him, and once in a while he wondered if there was something wrong with him. He gave a flick of his caramel tipped banner, and his pupils followed Eclipse walk into the den in which Lola and Zoey were resting.

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2013, 11:44:57 pm »
Merldae
Merldae's floppy ears perked up slightly when she saw the hunters going to go get the pack's meal "I want to go!" she beamed as she leaped off the log and followed behind them. She fell back with and oof when one of them stopped abruptly and faced her "You can't come with us, you are still too young." he said "But-" Merldae was cut off "No buts, we don't want anything bad to happen to you." Merldae growled "But something bad happened to my mom didn't it?" The hunter lifted his head and looked at her with sad eyes "We're sorry about your mum..Just go play with the other pups okay?" he looked back at the rest of the group "Maybe when you're older you can come with us, but not now." he spun around and ran to catch up with the others "Hmpf." Merldae growled. Merldae slowly walked around the camp, peering into the empty dens just holding that her mother was still here and that she was just hiding, but she knew better she was never coming back. Merldae went to the den she and her mother shared and laid right where she normally would with her mother, she stared outside and watched the birds fly by. She wondered what would have happened if she and her mother never came by this place, what if they just stayed on their own? Would her mom still be here? She often wondered and wished that they never found this pack or just wished her mom didn't go hunting that day. A thought came to her mind, What if she is still out there? But she's just lost?, Merldae jumped up and went to the tree's edge and sat "Maybe if I sit here she will smell me and come back!" she yipped, she wagged her tail and waited.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline ShadowClasher

• Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2013, 02:42:31 am »

Akane

The mutt eyed Eclipse wearily after her order was set. She wasn't very good with pups. Didn't know what to do with them, but she knew not to disrespect her Alpha and turned away to do as she was told. The fae's eyes scanned the dens looking for the silly pup. Then the fae started to trot toward the tree's edge as she spotted Merldae sitting there. It seemed as if she was waiting; but you never knew. Akane sat down next to Merldae, glancing down at the little furball as she relaxed her hind muscles. "Hey Merldae." Her nose gently touched Merldae in the back playfully before sitting down completely. "What's goin' on?" Akane smiled slightly and looked out to the grass ahead of them.

She loved this place, from the days where it'd just been her and Akadios roaming the woods, hoping we wouldn't get mauled by some passing bear. It'd been fun and no one knew all the adventures we had together, but it was good to have a big family back. To know that there's always someone there to watch your back. Not that Akadios wasn't there; he was. But a few times they got separated, it was gruesome. She was desperate but it seemed naturally good. It was complicated. Akane's eyelids relaxed and shut for a moment while she took in the breeze and glistening sun around her. She opened them again and took a deep breath. Then the fae looked back at the pup again, waiting for a reply while still smiling. "Waiting for the hunters to get back with more food? I can tell you're waiting for someone."

Akadios

"Mmmhm. I see." Akadios let out a short sigh before scratching behind his ears a few times before standing up. "Well, best not to let them wait, eh?" He flicked his tail a few times then turned to walk toward the entrance when he saw Akane padding over to Merldae. "Actually. Let's go out the back entrance." The brute muttered as he turned and started to pad over towards the bushes that led in the opposite direction of the rivals. It'd take longer, but Akadios wanted to avoid his old pal for awhile. Wasn't in the mood to remember the grotesque times they'd both endured. Even if there were good ones, they'd all be remembered with the others like a nightmare.

Akadios's shoulders and head slumped as he continued to walked, partially forgetting that Ace was supposed to be following. Only when he did remember, it was when he was at the entrance. The Sentinel stopped and turned to see if Ace was following behind and then waited for him to catch up. "Coming?" Akadios called to the Messanger. "I want to get back early before the hunters get back so I can get some more sleep. Akane woke me too early." He grumbled the last sentence but kept his gaze on Ace, still waiting.

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2013, 05:24:44 pm »

.:Dark:.

Dark nodded at the Alpha's words, his eyes darting to the sound of Akadios's voice, who was moaning about someone. "Tell Akadios and Ace to get going..." He muttered, making sure he remembered. "Point them to the north east, not go to rocks surrounding rivals.." He checked. "Spy on parading pack...Hunting Patrol check..." He thought it was a lot to take in for his small mind, but he didn't mind. "Thank you Eclipse." He nodded his head, he turned around, and headed towards the two dogs. He saw the German Shepherd, and barked to him, "Akadios!" He trotted more towards him, until he could talk normally, instead of shouting. "You have to get going, and you need to go to the North East... Don't go into the rocks in the surrounding rivals... Spy on the parading pack, checking where they are patrolling, and hunting. All the words from the Alpha." He took a deep breathe when he finished all his words.

He fell backwards, his rump touching the ground, so he could sit down. His tail curled around his white back leg, and he looked at the Shepherd. The cool breeze slightly, ruffled his steel and white pelt. He waited patiently, so he could have his well deserved rest, even though he was looking patient, he was eager to get his sleep. He sniffed through his leathery nose, and smelt Ace,
"Tell Ace to." He sighed, shaking his head rapidly.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2013, 05:58:07 pm »
(( Announcement. Akadios and Ace will be spying for a post or two. Both will find that the rivals are planning to take over the main hunting spot (Hilled path), and so a battle will begin to take charge over the place.  I would like one of our pack mates, willingly ,to get injured by the rivals. This will not result in a death. If anyone would like to be that dog, please say so. This will add alot of drama to the roleplay.))
Eclipse

Breathing inwards as she saw Lola awake, Eclipse paced towards the Border collie and her pup, the soft breeze swirling around her ears comically. "Good morning Lola, Zoey. But for now, i would like to talk with Lola alone." She barked gently to the pup, her eyes then attaching to Zoey's mother. "I have been considering something for a while now," Eclipse spoke as she lead Lola away from her pup's ears. "I wondered, if you could perhaps be a second mother to Merldae. Since her mother went missing, she has been wanting to follow the hunters to try find her. She needs a mother for the rest of her childhood and you the only suitable female from the other mothers. You do not have to accept, ofcorse, but it will be a great opportunity for the pup to have a proper childhood." Eclipse spoke in a quiet whisper. "You ofcorse need time to consider this and you may refuse. I shall give you some time." She finished, nudging the Collie on her shoulder before walking towards Akane, whom was, as ordered, talking to you motherless pup.

Eclipse paused at Akane's side and neared her jaw to her Delta's ear. "Ask her how she feels about Lola. Pack mate wise." She whispered, trying to keep her voice as low as possible so nobody else could hear. The Bluetick strode away, heading towards her den which was a cool place to rest. She ducked her head as she walked in, her shoulders smoothly rolling as she headed to the back of the spacious den. Eclipse lowered her body onto the cool grass, her eye lids now and then shading her sparkly eyes from the gleaming sun which peered through many gaps. Licking her maw, she yawned silently as she enjoyed the cool resting place. But something felt wrong. Her head told her that something bad was happening. Images flashed through her closed eye lids of the pack in battle, but the morning had started so well. Eclipse was Clueless what was going to happen, further into the day as the sun rode down the mountains to present dusk in all its majesty.

Dooooooooood.

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2013, 06:33:25 pm »
(Great Idea! I could get injured X3 )

.:ACE:.
The male kooikerhondjes's eyes followed Merldae, the orfan pup. The furry figure struggled to climb a tree stump,(At least, I think it was a tree stump XD) and Ace chuckled. "Coming?" a voice asked, and the male recognised it as Akadios. "Yeah," he barked, and his pupils travelled towards Akadios. Ace lifted his canine torso, and trotted over to the sentinel, his wavy tail swaying in the breeze. He approached the other dog, and he nodded. "Lets go," Ace muttered, and the two dogs dissapeared into the forest.

Time crawled by, and dead leaves and twigs crunched beneath their paws. The two dogs walked silently through the foliage, the birds' song filling the canopy with joyful music. Ace searched his mind for something to say, but nothing popped up. So he remained silent. He would enjoy the forest more if her were alone, so that he could stop occationally and admire the scenery. He wondered how other dogs could always be so serious about everything, for instance - more dogs were always grumbling and muttering things to them selves. But of coarse, that was his opinion, based on his experience. Maybe it was just him.

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.

Offline ShadowClasher

• Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2013, 09:49:28 pm »
(Akane can, too, if you want. She might not be the best candidate though. xD Akadios would have to much pride in my opinion, but it can happen to him if you want.)

Akane

Akane's perked ears flicked backwards and her senses pricked all up, aware of everything. "Ask her how she feels about Lola. Pack mate wise." Eclipse's words were suddenly there, flowing into her auds as she couldn't do anything in response. The way the Bluetick said it, it was surely only for her own ears. No one else's.

Akane had trained herself not to do anything in some situations unlike Akadios where words would just pop out in times of notice. Most of the times that happened, nothing good came out of it. So the mutt kept her mouth shut and felt the slight breeze when her Alpha walked away silently. Letting her breath out, Akane realized she'd been holding it in. No idea why. She had nothing to be afraid of right now. Did she? No fear to the Alpha or pup that sat next to her. No fear to the pack. The air seemed more tense, and it was only barely noticeable, but it was there alright. Something seemed to be waiting to creep up on her. Waiting to spring and maul her to death. Like that bear that Akadios had called "friendly".

It was brought to her attention immediately, but Akane did nothing. She'd tell Eclipse about it later; assuming there was a later and that whatever was chilling her to the bone was just her dumb nightmares.

Akadios

Perking up his ears straight, he acknowledged Dark with a dip of his head and then headed out with Ace, bending around turns knowing which way to go perfectly.

The Shepard knew how to adapt to any place, from his days walking alone and learning the landscape, never knowing what was going to come next. He learned the ways of the land and knew expect whatever was to be expected. That was his training in his younger puphood when he was trying to become a police dog. It had to be known if you wanted to survive chasing down the enemy, or what his master called the enemy.

Akadios, being as stupid as ever, almost missed it. A faint scuffled pawprint in the mud. He'd fallen behind Ace slightly and let out a sharp, short bark at the Messenger, warning him. Leaning his muzzle down to the mark, his sniffed, but no scent came off. It was also too big to have been Ace's print, and besides, he would've been able to smell something that was stepped only moments before. Judging the size with his paw, it was slightly bigger than his, which made him shake for a split second. Not a lot of dogs were bigger than him. Especially not in the pack besides a few at least. It had rained a yesterday, so the scent might've washed away in that, or it was really old. It was thick mud. Like drying clay. It could stay a shape a while. Still, nonetheless, Akadios took precaution. "We need to walk more careful." He whispered over to Ace. "We can't make much noise if anyone else decides to pop up around here. We'll swing back and come back this way after we're done patrolling and report it to Eclipse." The brute noticeably didn't mention anything about if they did see other things. They'd need proof to accuse them anyways.

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2013, 11:32:48 pm »
I wont be able to post for a few days, my grandma is sck and we are going to visit for A few days.)

Visit my Deviantart!

wolfgirl56

« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2013, 01:35:34 am »

Name:
Aurore

Breed:
Belgian Sheepdog

Appearance:
I found it from here.

Personality:

Past experiences:

Loner

Extra:

Owner of the photo:
Someone on here. I found it on Google Images and the link led it to there.
[WIP]

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2013, 03:07:47 pm »
( Currently awaiting a third person to post until i can post. Akane and Ace, sounds good! I shall PM you both on some idea's on how you would be injured. Auriakuri, that is fine. Take as long as you need and we shall try to keep the post rating steady for you to come back. Crystal, thanks for taking a intrest. Please tell me when you have finnished your application. If i may say, i am not sure if a loner is a great idea at the moment. I like to get many of the dogs talking to other roleplayers and i am afraid you will get left out, since there is no other loners. Just my opinion.)

(EDIT: Kirigishi and ~*Gamma*~ have been PM'ed about Akane's and Ace's injury. Please reply so i can tell everyone else on what the plot will be. Our first plot of the roleplay. Yay =D)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 03:34:02 pm by *~?RainbowPass?~* »

Dooooooooood.