Author Topic: ?Amethyst of Life?Dragon Roleplay(Literate,Semi-realistic,Open,Accepting)  (Read 9835 times)

Offline pyroraptor1

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: ?Amethyst of Life?Dragon Roleplay(Literate,Semi-realistic,Open,Accepting)
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2013, 05:21:19 pm »
Did you Know the dino Dracorex Hogwartsia?))
Cora take the big deer.

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2013, 07:01:24 pm »
Name: Aurora
Age(in human years): 20
Species(describe it): Aurora has a long, curving neck. Her sleek body is covered in scales with a deep purplish colour, she has a few blue, leaf shaped spines running down her neck and two sharp horns curving up behind her ears. Her tail is long and thin with strange diamond like patterns. She has icy blue eyes that glow when she is happy. Her face is very angular, with slanting cheekbones and a sharp snout that is almost always stretched into a polite smile, her eyelashes are thick and long. She has strong, broad wings that are slightly torn at one side.
Former Pack: ThornPack
Rank on The Heroes Pack: Scout
Personality: Aurora is sweet, graceful and can change someone's mind with a snap of her claws. However, she can sometimes be a bit sarcastic to strangers or if she is in a bad mood, she is also quite absent minded, day dreaming about the future. She normally would think before she acts, not getting into fights often and staying out of trouble.
History: Aurora followed Magno out of ThornPack, leaving behind her family to find peace.
Mate: N/A (She has a small crush on Magno though)
Cubs: N/A
Eggs: N/A
Other: Dragons Ruleeeeeeeeee   ;D

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2013, 08:35:17 pm »
((I am glad to accept you! Jump in whenever you'd like))
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!