Author Topic: The Last Leap. .:Horse RP:. Open And Accepting!  (Read 10003 times)

Offline Beasty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: The Last Leap. .:Horse RP:. Open And Accepting!
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2013, 01:57:25 am »
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/user_images/4692000/Myste-4692130_400_273.jpg

Name:Myste (Pronounced "Mist" )

Personality: He's quite laid back. He usually doesn't come out and start a conversation with anyone, he usually waits and see's if they come to him. Although he's quite shy, he's very protective and would do anything to help his friends and family.

History: He doesn't like to talk about it. You'd have to be a great friend to find it out.

Kin: Father: Oxy  Mother: Gemerald  (Would like to have a brother/sister. Just ask me. :) )

In Heat: Stallion O.o  But I'm looking for a mate.

Mate: Looking :)

Crush: None

Breed:?

Extra: This is my first Forum RP so go easy on me.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2013, 02:06:40 am »
(Lovely character. :3 Accepted. And may I ask you one questioned..Can Faith have a tiny crush on you and Flame be your brother....If not..Fine with me. :3))
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 02:11:12 am by Thrillex »

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2013, 02:12:50 am »

? The s t a r s lean down to k i s s you ?

? Taste the s k y and feel alive again ?

? Pour me a heavy d o s e of a t mo s p h e r e ?

?
?
?

Name: "Hmph, why do you need to know my name? But well, its Inxis if you must know."

Gender: "Do I look like a stallion to you? I am a female, you idiot!"

Personality: "Well, I don't know how to explain myself, why not you figure it out?!"
Inxis is a sarcastic foal, who at a young age has learned not to trust any humans or any horses of any sort, she is extremely aggressive to both, due to events in her much younger life. She is partly rude, and is very confident and overly determined, and proves to everyone that she isn't just some foal who always needs protecting. This foal however can be friendly when around people she knows, mostly her family as she is wary of other horses, but once she gets to know someone she can be a real sweetheart. Her hate for humans will never go away however, and due to some teachings from her older brother, she knows how to kick, and kick hard. Her older brother was quite the teacher, and it was a good thing as well seeing as how she had gotten separated from her family's herd due to a shooting, she wanders trying to find them, but is having no luck at all. Inxis proves to be a young, vibrant foal, who is very rebellious and head-strong, she however does enjoy playing with other members of a herd, and bonding, if she finds one, and trusts them, but right now, she is alone.

History: At a young age, she was born into the wild, being a young foal, and an intelligent one at that, she learned how to stand and walk in a couple of minutes, when she was really young, she stood around her mother's side without leaving at all, but as she grew, she quickly became independent and absolutely learned that she loved to run and jump and frolic. Her older brother introduced her to fighting at a young age, and he was a great teacher due to the fact he had battle scars covering his body, she didn't know that he was the main cause of her father's death, but her mother and her brother doesn't dare tell her. Her older brothers name was Cyaros, and when he was a old enough age, he left for a few years to go and find a herd of his own, he battled and attacked many stallions, and learned a great deal of fighting tips before he gave up and went back home- only to be attacked by his father who had forgot it was him.

History: Being defensive, Cyaros attacked back, and left his father to run off injured and well, going to die. He then took over the herd, and he proved himself as a strong leader and a very defensive one at that, seeing as he battles stallions who attempt to take over his herd. So, Inxis has learned most things that he should have been teaching maybe a younger stallion, but she doesn't care, in fact, she enjoys it than the calm, laid-back teachings her mother tried to give her. 'Be submissive and shy' pfft, yeah right. Inxis soon grew much older, and during a grazing session, gunshots were heard. Her brother told her to stay right next to her mother and follow her, and he raced off to kick the humans. Inxis wanted to help, and ran over to try and help her brother, kicking one before getting shot in the ear, the fear she had before had increased, and without thinking, she bolted right out of there, not listening to the herd members who neighed after her, no, she didn't listen at all, she ran until she couldn't run anymore, and collapsed because of exhaustion.

Kin: "My kin is no importance to you, all you should know is that I have an older brother named Cyaros, and he's going to find me! He's really strong and brave, and he'll beat you up!"

In Heat?: "Uhh, I am in the sun I guess..what the heck does that even mean?! Oh wait..being in heat means...eww! No I am not!"

Mate: "Eww, boys are stupid, except my big brother."

Crush: "I barely know any foals my age, plus, boys, are, stupid!"

Breed: "I am a proud Arabian! Which means ill kick your butt in a race!"

Extra: "I have a hole in my ear with red stuff, I guess its blood, it really hurts..."

« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 02:19:57 am by ??????z?????z???? »

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2013, 02:16:24 am »
(Sad and lovely character. :3 Accepted, hun. :3)

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2013, 02:20:38 am »
Thanks! ^^  I might apply her brother later on.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2013, 02:23:16 am »
(Flame is looking for a brother or sister..If you accept him as your sister..Then..I'll change his parents names and such..^^)

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2013, 02:26:26 am »
Haha, its okay, I planned out her life and history already. ^^ She'd rather beat him up have only one brother. c:))

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2013, 02:28:10 am »
(Hehe,Okays. Start whenever you're ready...I need to take a shower...))

Offline Star12

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2013, 10:50:58 am »
Athena has a black coat with white stockings, her mane and tail are also black and they lighten during the summer and show some brown tint. Her legs are long and muscular, resulting in her running gracefully and her hooves are strong and white. Her eyes are a deep chestnut brown, they show lots of emotion and will give away her feelings if she tries to hide them. Down her muzzle is a white star.
Name: Athena
Personality: Athena is a carefree, sweet mare. She doesn't speak unless spoken to and is quite wary towards strangers, she is very caring towards foals and lets her true self shine when around them. Once she trusts you, you will know a kind, funny and energetic female.
History: You will have to ask her to find out.
Kin: Her mother and father were shot by hunters, she never knew them and she believes to have a brother that escaped from the hunters too. But she has never met him before.
In Heat: Yes
Mate: Still looking...
Crush: Myste   ::)
Breed: ?
Extra: This my first time role playing as a horse so sorry if I'm inexperienced!

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2013, 10:57:04 am »
(Wow lots of members ;D Accepted!

Announcement:! Please wait for RainbowPass! ;D She is joining us!  )
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 11:05:27 am by Thrillex »