Author Topic: Sentinel Pack |Opened & Accepting|  (Read 10452 times)

ThrillexForLife

Re: Sentinel Pack |Opened & Accepting|
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2013, 10:45:22 pm »

Chanter
The pitch black wolf tilted his head in confusion wondering why the female would say that..The young male began to pant for no pair reason, and began running towards to the female."Wait!" he barked, with his tongue lugging out off his month. When he finally got up to the female, he stopped and began panting. "What do you mean? Not...Joining..The..Sentinel pack's territory?" he asked, trying to catch his breathe. Still thinking why not to join the Sentinel pack's territory. The young male consonantly looked at the she wolf. He started to notice she was pretty..He started to wonder if she had a mate, but didn't ask; would be to weird.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2013, 07:04:53 am »
Rock.

Rock felt the hot sun on his white and grey fur, his eyes blinked open. Slowly, he pushed himself to his paws, and faced the floor with a sleepy look. Rock bounded into the clearing, and shook his pelt, still making sure that no other wolf was in the clearing. So far... No? He shrugged, and sat down, smoothing his fur down with his tongue. He wondered what he would be hunting today, maybe elk or something... -short-

« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 07:06:44 am by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2013, 07:40:04 am »

Ahendra
Ahendra heard the male run up to her "You may join them,but if you don't plan on it, don't go into their territory. Don't want any trouble." she chuckled "I doubt you could go up against a whole pack." She grinned "Well I should be going, gotta eat sometime." She flicked her tail playfully, swiping past his muzzle before running into the forest. Ahendra was fast due to her small size, he would never catch her. She decided it wouldn't be too bad to have a friend tag a long for a while, so she stopped and waited for him to catch up "Too fast for ya?" she teased. Her stomach growled loudly "Maybe we should find something to eat. Are you hungry?" She waited for his answer.

Visit my Deviantart!

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2013, 12:25:15 pm »
Nakita

Nakita saw one of her favorite hunters waking up. She smiled and walked over to him to give him a morning nuzzle. Then took a step back, giving him a little personal space. "Morning Rock. How was your sleep? asked the Alpha, wondering how one of her hunters was comfortable or not. -Short also-

Chanter
The pitch black male muzzle turned to the direction that the wolf. Is she doing this on purpose? Or just to make me follow her? He wondered then she her speed. Chanter eyes widened with amazement, until he heard the female's voice again. He quickly adjusted his head and replied "No your perfectly fine" he chuckled, running behind the she-wolf, until a halt came. Chanter quickly stopped and peaked his ears when he heard Ahendra stomach growled. He was also kinda hungry, but replied. "Yeah. I hungry.." he answered, then quickly remembering he didn't get the female's name, so he started it off. "Oh my name is Chanter, by the way" he smiled.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 12:27:19 pm by Thrillex »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2013, 02:08:47 pm »

:Kyra:

Rank Desired: Loner if thats ok, then when shes in the pack can she maybe be a hunter or guard?
Personality: Well Kyra is a very active girl who loves to run as she is very eergetic. She has a kind personality but despite this she can be really mean times as she is a very straight forward girl. Despite her hard past she is very open to people she trusts and she doesnt mind telling them about her past as she says 'The past is the past you can either forget about it and learn from it or dawn on it and be depressed'. Being a big built female she is ideal when it comes to fighting and she will stand her ground, she doesnt often fight but then she does she finds it hard to stop with her having a short temper.
History: As a pup she lived in her fathers pack with her mother also, it was quite a large pack and the members were kind, well most of them anyways. One day she was out alone (when she was a teen) it was her 2nd hunt actually and she wanted to go alone so she did.
Whilst she was away she spotted tire tracks so she ditched her hunt and followed them, she began to get worried as they were near her home. She arrived home to find her mother and father dead but there was no humans nor gunshots on their bodies, but blood stains stained the snow as she followed them into the forest.
There she found Brook a large female cleaning her fur with bood stained on her fur. Kyra questioned Brook but she just looked at her and laughed as a large male went behind Kyra and pushed her. She knew it was brook who killed her parents from her reaction she always wanted the pack.
Rage began to bubble inside Kyra and she couldnt take no more she pounced to Brook and they tumbled down a hill, when the got to the bottom Kyra spotted blood and thought it was Brook but she was clear of blood, looking at her own paw she spotted blood letting out a fierce growl Kyra grabbed Brook by the neck and pinned her to the floor. Brook cried for Kyra to let go she tried but she couldnt she was to full of rage Brook let out a cry then stopped, Kyra let go and the she wolf dropped to the floor her eyes widened as the large male Draco ran down th hill. He told Kyra to leave as he growled at her baring his teeth Kyra growled back saliva dripped from her mouth along with blood she then turned around sharply and kicked snow at Draco the she ran off. Ever since Kyra hasnt lived in a pack as shes trying to get her anger under controll but it wasnt her fault.
Crush: Nope
Mate: Nope
Other: Nothing really apart from her having a large scar on her fron right leg from Brook, and she has bright eyes that are a mix of green and blue (quite beautiful if you ask me:p)
(Sorry if my app is to long and if you want me to change my history just not me).
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 02:12:16 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2013, 02:49:08 pm »
(Lovely app and yes you may be a loner and you can be a hunter or grad if you wish.^^ Accepted,. Start whenever.))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2013, 03:23:07 pm »

(Thanks Thrillex)
Kyra opened her eyes and let out a yawn, she rose to her paws and shook the snow from her pelt as she let out a yawn. She lifted her head to the sky and began to sniff for any food near by, hearing a twig snap her head sharply turned to spot a large rabbit hopping around. Licking her lips she crouched down and began stalking the rabbit making sure she didnt startle it, she began t breath lighter as she came a few feet away from the rabbit. 'Easy meal' she though in her head as she licked her lips getting ready the pounce at the rabbit, once she was ready she jumped at the rabbit and grabbed it with her sharp teeth clamping down on the rabbits bones as a crack was heard.
Satisfied the rabbit was dead she dropped it onto the floor licking her lips as her muzzle was covered in blood. Her stomach roared with a grumble as she leant down and began to feast on the rabbit. After a few minutes she lifted her head from the carcass as she padded away, she came to a large rock and lay down as she began to clean the blood from her white pelt hoping it wouldnt stain.
DA Account

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2013, 06:13:43 pm »
((Everyone is a loner! Lol.))
Rock.

Rock perked his ears, as he heard small paw steps against the ground. He spun his head round, his body tense, but just saw the Alpha. His body relaxed, and he gave Nakita a short smile. "Morning Rock. How was your sleep?" The Alpha asked, and Rock wasn't prepared to tell her his whole dream, so he just replied, "Morning Nakita, my sleep was fine! How about yours?" He questioned, sitting down peacefully. As he waited for a answer, he day dreamed about his dream. He was in a fantasy world, where fresh kill lay in a pile all day, when they could eat all day... He was the Alpha, and the pack never had any problems, and he could control the weather! Snowy and warm at times, and sun but a cold feel in the other! But that was just a dream. He was brought back to real life, and the cold wind hit him hard.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2013, 06:25:38 pm »

Nakita

Lol.))Nakita ears peaked when she saw Rock head was quickly run like as if he was going to bark with fear. The she wolf began to chuckled, she didn't mean to startle him and replied. "My sleep was good, but kinda chilly inside the den" she described.  Then suddenly, the sun rose and the prey was in the forest, searching bark for there themselves. The Alpha she wolf began sniffing them fro miles away, then she turned to Rock and slightly nodded. "Well..We should hunt..The pack looks kinda hungry" she signed, and led the way to the elk herd.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2013, 12:37:31 am »

Kyra rose from the rock after cleaning her pelt as she padded away into the distance through the forest. She came to an area where the scent of other wolves was quite strong, she the realised she must have wondered into another wolf or packs territory. She lifted her head to sniff making sure she wasnt in any danger. Kyra let out a huff as she began to explore hoping to not be caught in the territory as she didnt feel in the mood to fight.
DA Account