Yay! That would be a funny rp^^

Offline wolveseatpie

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Na na na na
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2013, 07:04:54 pm »
I DECLARE DIS RP NOW OPEN!!!! :D
The future is bullet proof the aftermath is secondary its time to do it now and do it loud!

Offline pyroraptor1

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2013, 07:10:38 pm »
Who would start?))

Offline wolveseatpie

• Na na na na
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2013, 07:23:32 pm »
Sure))

Alex woke up and yawned as light streamed through the window. She got out of bed and walked over to the minifridge. She opened ip up and got out the orange juice. She got a cup and filled it. She sat the cup of OJ on the desk and looked for something to eat for breakfast. She found a cooked hot pocket and grabbed that. She sat it on the desk and closed the minifridge. She sat down at the desk and Started eating. When she finished she made her bed and grabbed her phone. She scrolled through her texts there were a bunch from Kyle. "Errg!"She snarled "All these texts from Kyle are getting annoying."She mumbled tossing the phone on the bed.

Kyle woke up and stretched. He hopped out of bed and looked out the window. Then his phone buzzed he read the text from Alex it said Stop texting me! He put the phone down and made himself something to eat. Once he finished he started playing games on his phone.
The future is bullet proof the aftermath is secondary its time to do it now and do it loud!

Offline pyroraptor1

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2013, 07:30:40 pm »

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2013, 07:48:06 pm »

Darkie woke up and yawned his roomate Josh was still sleeping. He walked over to Josh "Wake up!" He barked Josh didn't wake up. Darkie shrugged and made himself a bowl of cereal. When he finished he jumped onto his bed and grabbed his phone. He checked to see if Derick was awake but he wasn't. Darkie walked back over to Josh and pushed him off the bed.
When Josh hit the floor he looked at Darkie "WHAT THE HECK MAN!?"He said as he got up. "You wouldn't get up."Darkie replied "So you push me off the bed!?"He asked angrily "Yep."Darkie said "Your a jerk."Josh said walking over to the minifridge. Darkie rolled his eyes "I know."He said "Whatever."Josh replied as he made a bowl of cereal. After Josh finished eating he grabbed his phone. "What're you doing?"Darkie asked. "Texting Derick."He replied.

Derick woke up to the sound of his phone buzzing. He grabbed it and looked at the text from Josh it said Allo. Hi Derick replied. He got up and made himself breakfast then once he finished grabbed his buzzing phone. There was another text from Josh it said What are you doing? Nothing Derick replied

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline ReshiramClawz

• Experienced Traveler
  • Automata
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2013, 08:52:45 pm »

Nicky woke up "C'mon Ali" She yawned to her room-mate, "We aughta get up. Im hungry"
Ali got up "Alright" Ali walked over to the kitchen as chimchime rung the bell for breakfast, "Yes! Finally!" Ali and Nicky grinend together

Offline Werewolvesunite1

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I am a Phantom_kitsune deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2013, 09:14:10 pm »

Carly[/size]
Carly awoke to the bell and yawned she picked up her phone and got out of bed and made her bed and walked down to the cafeteria for breakfast.
"One does not simply deal with the Phantom Kitsune. The Phantom Kitsune deals with you."

Offline wolveseatpie

• Na na na na
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2013, 01:04:52 am »

Alex heard the bell and grabbed her phone and dashed out of the room to go to the cafeteria. She was listening to music as she dashed. She walked into the cafeteria and sat at a table. She sighed and kept listening to the music.

Kyle heard the bell and walked to the cafeteria he walked over to where Alex was sitting.

&
"Hi"Kyle said "What?"Alex spat in annoyance. "I was just going to ask-"He started "No way!"Alex interrupted him. "Fine I'll sit somewhere else."Kyle replied walking away. "Phew."Alex sighed