Author Topic:  (Read 11428 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« on: July 13, 2013, 03:41:57 pm »
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 05:15:48 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 05:14:34 pm »

Name: Mishka but you can call her Mish for short.
Breed: As you can tell, she's a Rotweiller.  
Sub-Breed: Nope, she is a pure-bred.
Personality: Mishka is a very energetic young girl and loves to run around and cause trouble, although her puppy like attitude seems cute she has a nasty bark, and bite. Having a short temper it makes her less tolerant and she often goes on a rant or rampage and wants to kill everything in her way. Many often try to avoid her so they don't encounter a close call to her bitter side. But there is also another side to this girl being she is carning, playful, happy and can actually be tolerant also having a good time. She is feisty and sarcastic/cock. I guess she just has a mixed personality.
History: As a pup she lived with a loving family, whom also owned her parents and they decided to keep all 5 pup hence they had a very large house and a big back yard along with land. About a year later the family had to move and all the dogs got split up and Mishka didn't like her new home about half a year later she escaped her home and lived on the streets. All was going great until a van pulled up and threw her in the back taking her to a small ware house. Once she hit the age of 2 they took her to the farm she thought it would be the life of luxary until she got there, just arriving she's scared of what she's seen.
Crush: Nope, maybe later in the role-play.
Mate: Nope, maybe later on.
Pup(s): Sadly no but she is wishing for some.
Extra: Nothing really apart from they've decided to use her as a stud dog to make moeny from her and she has few scars on her body of being beaten. Mainly with sticks or whips.

((Feel free to post)).
DA Account

Offline Warrior345

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 03:16:51 am »

Name:
Anne

Breed:
Great Dane

Sub-Breeds:
None

Personality:
Anne has been called kind, caring, angelic, and generous. And none of these words are false. All through Anne's life she has put others before herself. This still stands true while in the ranch, Anne will often give what little food she has to the younger dogs. She is very loyal to her friends, although she tends to think of everyone as her friend. Anne sees good in everyone, even the abusive humans, and forgives almost immediately if anyone wrongs her.

History:
Anne was born in a small house. So small it only had 3 rooms. So when Anne entered the world, with her 8 siblings, the humans of the house were in trouble. The humans of the house loved animals, but couldn't keep 10 huge Great Danes in the tiny house. Anne wiggled her way into the heart of the youngest humans, Alec. As you can guess, by the time the 9 puppies were weaned, Alec was in love with the ball of fur. But Anne was now weaned and had to be given to someone else that could take better care of her. Alec couldn't stand the thought of anyone else owning Anne, and decided he would try and keep her hidden. So the day of adoptions started. Every hour or so different humans would come to the house, normally carrying one of the 9 puppies away. This continued until only Anne was left as Alec did his best to hide her from the other people. Then adoption day eneded, and the family was stuck with Anne and her mom. Although, Alec's parents didn't know that Anne was left. So about a year went by and still the family didn't know of Anne. Amazing I know, but Alec hid her in the shed in the miniscule backyard of the humans. But Anne was growing, and growing, and growing. So much that she almost reached Alec's stomach. Alec couldn't keep hiding her. Of course, Alec would have to let his Anne go. So one morning, before school, Alec left the door to the shed open, and left. Anne, still acting very puppylike, left. It was the best and worst decision she could have ever made.
So Anne lived on the streets. She starved everyday and froze every night. But managed to survive, barely. Then Anne met Jerome. Jerome was an Austrailian Cattle Dog who grew up on the streets, he showed Anne the ropes of being a stray and took care of her. They ended up falling head over heels in love. So much in love they decided to start a family on the unforgiving streets.
On the day Anne was to give birth, it was storming. Jerome and her and took shelter under a porch of an abandoned house. Then the humans came. They seemed nice and friendly, and Anne decided to have her puppies with them. Jerome disagreed, but followed Anne. The humans helped Anne and Jerome into the back of the car. It all seemed fine until they reached the ranch. Anne and Jerome were thrown into a cage after that, and Anne was forced to give birth in the dirty smelly cage. Four of the puppies were born dead. So Anne and Jerome were left with three little puppies. They named the oldest Janet, the second Valerie, and the runt Ginny. Ginny was a look alike of his father, and Jerome adored him. Sadly Ginny died a few hours after birth.
The next morning when the humans came one tried to take Janet and Valerie away. Jerome wouldn't let him, and bit his arm. The man then took a knife and stabbed Jerome in the chest. Jerome collapsed and the man took the puppies away. Anne couldn't move, too exhausted by birth. But when she could, Anne was horrified to find Jerome dead. She slept next to his corpse until the humans dragged it away.
Since then they have used her as a breeding dog, taking her puppies away right after birth. But as she enters the last years of her life Anne isn't able to birth any more puppies. Stripping her of the use they have for her. 

Crush:
No

Mate:
Jerome (Dead)

Pup(s):
Janet(Assumed Dead)
Ginny(Dead)
Valerie(Assumed Dead)

Extra:
I have to warn you that I am a descriptive rper and since a rule is to not be too descriptive (mainly wounds) I feel obligated to tell you. I also understand if you don't accept me for this reason.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 04:17:35 am by ~A.J.~ »

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 04:40:24 am »
Name: Phelix {Fee-Liks.}
Breed: Ibizan Hound
Sub-Breed: N/A.
Personality: Phelix is not the dog to bust in on conversations or arguments due to memories of when he was beaten up by dogs or his master's wild animals he kept hostage. People describe him as: skittish, nervous, quiet and the dog to stay away from people. His master forbid him of going near other dogs or to play; he afraid of having his herding dog torn up into scraps. Phelix wasn't one of a higher ranked position in the dog parks, he was a misfit and there was nothing he could do about it. The dog always enjoyed being a herding dog and Phelix thought highly of himself although others thought differently, beating the poor dog up. It is rare that he will come up to you; normally his purpose to speak is to ask something important, his voice quiet and barely audible. Since he was captured, Phelix has been nervous and commonly caught whimpering in his cage. Phelix has small hope of returning to his beloved master, worried sick.
History: [spoiler]Phelix was first found in a burning building curled around his deceased master. Firefighters brought the unnamed dog to a facility for pets, the dog unconscious. He found himself up in Massachusetts' animal adopting facility, himself sick from inhaling toxic gas fumes that many would die at the first breath. The pup's former name was `Bolt` due to him escaping and trying to run away from the humans in scary gas masks. Finally after escaping with a few of his friends - a Maine Coon cat and a German Shepherd Dog pup - until he grew into a young dog at the age of four. The cat had lived alongside him and followed him when he was taken in by a farmer. His other friend was unfortunately ran over by a speeding car leaving poor Phelix with a sorrow-filled heart. After living a few months with his new trainer, unknown criminals broke into their farm and stole the Ibizan hound from his owner, leaving the cat behind. Phelix now searches for an escape out of this hell.[/spoiler]
Crush:N/A.
Mate: N/A.
Offspring: N/A.
Extra: As A.J has stated under me, I am a literate roleplayer and focus mainly on my own character. I am highly strict with how descriptive the wounds are and how realistic someone is. I do understand if you do not allow me to roleplay here.
[/color][/font]
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 05:14:04 pm by .Re.~ »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 03:38:54 pm »
@Aj accepted, we'll just wait for about 2 more others then we can start.
@Re accepted, again we'll wait for a few more members to join and then we can start. Both have lovely characters.
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 10:34:19 pm »
-Bump-
DA Account

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 01:54:00 am »
(Picture) sorry cant
Name:shiloh
Breed:norwegian golden retriever
Sub-Breed:none
Personality:kind and gentle she is not very strong due to the fact that she has only three legs (she was run over)
History:shiloh has only 3 legs due to the fact that when she was only a few months old and wandered out on the streets to be hit by a passing vehicle. her owners couldnt pay for the vet bill and so they left her. the spca found her and had to amputate. they gave her to what they thought was a loving home only for shiloh to be brought to the farm.
Crush:no
Mate:no
Pup(s):no
Extra:she is still a puppy and doesnt really know what kind humans are like so she thinks that all humans are cruel beings

inner beauty come from within

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 07:28:11 am »
@jazim accepted, we can start now if you guys wish or we can wait for more members?
DA Account

Offline Warrior345

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2013, 09:33:06 am »
I say we start now.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
Re: ¤Together we stand¤ ((Open±Accepting))
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2013, 09:52:18 am »
shiloh whimpered as she was thrown into a cage. she struggled to balance herself which was hard due to the fact that she hadnt learned how to work with only three legs. she looked around to see hundreds of dogs frantically barking. she had no food or water. the people who took her seemed nice at the shelter but once they were away from there they beat her yelled at her to get in the carand go faster. wen they got to the fartm they threw her in the cage where she was now. shiloh attempted to lie down and ended upfalling flat on her face. she whimpered and closed her eyes. why couldnt she have gotten a good owner

inner beauty come from within