Author Topic:  (Read 11430 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2013, 11:01:34 am »
Mishka padded out the small car after coming down the bumpy drive, the sound of dogs barking filled her ears as they lifted, her head stretched so she could see out the window. Coming to the house three humans stood awaiting her arrival as the car jerked to a stop. Her tail slightly dropped as the conditions of the back yard looked horrid. The boot of the car lifted as she attempted to jump out a piece of rope being flung around her neck and tightened. "This is the new stud dog. She's a rottweiller. Should give us some good pups in time" the man who was driving the car said as a much taller but thinner man smiled "Yes indeed, thank you" he chuckled grabbing the rope and tugging at it. The three men departed as she was being took around the back. Many dogs were locked in small cages and were going crazy their living conditions were to good either "You'll be staying here" the man muttered placing her in what looked like a horse stall. This place must have been put on a ranch of some sort. Slight gaps in the fence allowed her to look out at the other dogs, her head fitting through a large hole on the door. A barj escaped her maw as the human walked away, the dogs began to bark as he passed, then quieting down as he left. 

((Yeah we'll start)).
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2013, 11:13:50 am »
shiloh watched as a rottweiler was tossed into a larger pen. why were humans so cruel to dogs? she thought

inner beauty come from within

Offline Warrior345

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2013, 02:10:54 pm »

Anne
The Great Dane ran her tongue across her last puppy, before it was taken by cruel hands. The old dog pulled herself up off the dirty floor, and watched the humans work. Some where leading dogs in and out, others were beating some. One dog caught her eye, a rottweiler that was being pulled in by a rope. She was put into the stall next to her. Anne gazed at her through a hole in the boards of her stall. "Hello." She said kindly, wagging her thin tail slightly.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2013, 02:37:49 pm »
"Hello" a soft tone spoke as she lifted to her paws from sitting on her hunches. She looked around not knowing where it had came from, a white patched face was placed between a small hole in the boards of her stall as her docked tail slightly wagged, the female rottweiler walked a little closer and looked through the hole "Oh hey" she barked as she spotted the puppies on the ground as she gave out a slight smile.
DA Account

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2013, 02:44:20 pm »
shiloh watched as puppies were taken out of a stall and placed in a vehicle. "will they do that to me?" she thought

Offline Warrior345

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2013, 06:09:57 pm »

Anne
The old dog turned her head to the side, watching as the last puppy was taken by the humans. She sighed and looked back at the rottweiler. "I'm Anne, and you?" She asked, tilting her head ever so slightly to the side.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2013, 06:47:49 pm »
shiloh watched as the two dogs talked she wished she were closer. she was starving she waited for food it was a whole hour before a human came with only a handful of food and a cup full of water.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2013, 09:57:37 pm »
Mishka drew back from the hole as she stood on her hind quaters and a bale of hay, a human had picked up the last puppy and dragged it away from its mother slamming shut the door. Small whimpers escaped the pups mouth causing the rotweiler to let out a snarl at the human "Hush mutt!" The human snapped slamming his hand against her cage then kicking at the door. The black and tan dog gave the human a stern stare then bared her teeth as saliva dripped from her muzzle "I don't see what your problem is mutt, its not your pup besides its going to happen to you sooner or later" he smirked walking away causing the dog to snap and ram into the cage. Letting out a grumble she jumped down from the hay "Dumb humans just taking pups" she muttered walking back towards the hole and looking at the dane "Nice to meet you Anne, I'm Mishka but you can call me Mish or Mia for short" she smiled calming down a little not wanting to seem crazy towards the new introduced canine.
DA Account

Offline Warrior345

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2013, 06:49:50 am »
(Sorry for not posting the last day or two, it's been storming and my power got cut off.)

Anne
The Great Dane smiled warmly at Mishka. "Well Mishka, welcome to the ranch. What'd they say your job was going to be?" Anne asked, looking away from the Rottweiler as a human dumped a small handful of food and a cup of water into the bins near the door.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2013, 12:04:16 pm »
Mishka looked at the dane as she spoke a sigh escaped her maw "Well they said I would be used as a stud or something, and maybe take place in shows or being a guard dog" she shrugged as she turned her head to face the human who seemed to put food down for the dane then a small amount for her. Letting out a huff she turned back towards the large fae "So what's your job around here?" She questioned as her tail slightly tapped against the hay that lay upon the ground, her ears perking every so often at the different noises that surrounded the two.

((Its fine:) )).
DA Account