Author Topic: Voyagers of The West Star ~ Marine to Land Animal/Sci-fi Rp (Open and Accepting)  (Read 20240 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
As Nekoda dove back down after another breach, his eyes widened at what Angorra had in her jaws. "Wow!" He exclaimed, drifting close for a better look. "What is it?" He questioned, prodding at the limp creature with his beak in curiosity.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
"I don't know, I thought it was food so I caught it," she spoke trying to hold onto the limp eel. It's now sightless eyes were wide as it's head hung limp. It's open jaws had it's tongue lolling. It was a very creepy creature. "I don't know if I should eat it or not. I've never seen one before."

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
"I've seen 'em around the reef a lot. They're pretty mean." Nekoda said, giving the dead eel another shove with his nose. "But I don't see why we wouldn't be able to eat it." He concluded, backing up to stare back at the Orca.
sig by me

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
     "I guess," soon the eel had vanished in one snap. The whole long golden body gone. It felt a little weird to eat something long but the odd feeling was gone once it had reached her stomach. "That's the first time I've seen one and eat one." said Angorra amazed.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
Nekoda watched as the orca downed the eel quickly. "That's 'cause they like warm water like me." He said with a giggle, swimming forward a bit, then wheeling around to wait for Angorra.
sig by me

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
     The orca swam forward following after Nekoda. Making sure they were going the right direction she tested a few feet each way. Once she found the one that made the tracker beep faster she followed that route. Going up to take a breath she saw a few seagulls drifting around. Swimming back down she let her tail propel her forward at a steady pace.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
Nekoda slowed down to absent mindedly follow the orca, occasionally doing a few dips and spins as his easily distracted mind trailed elsewhere.
sig by me

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
     The orca swims in a straight line. The water had began to cool slightly. Not much but a little.

So descriptive. x3))

The wolf's heartbeat began to quicken. Moth's frozen fur started to move a little more as he breathed faster. Finally his eyes opened but only to find darkness. Moving his aching legs he stumbled and only bumped into a metal wall. "Hello?" he barked confused. Walking forward again he bumped into the same wall. Turning the other direction he tripped over another frozen pelt. His fur was still white from the frost but was beginning to show signs of grays and browns. Moth looked around blinking his eyes many times but all he saw was darkness. He was temporarily blind.

The tiger's head turned around as a bang at the back of the vehicle contacted the space station. The human picked up her cage. It looked like a pet carrier but with a few more buttons and locks. A door opened where the bang was and let into a hallway lit with white lights. There were few windows down the curved halway but the inside it's self was amazing to Mina.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 12:17:25 am by MyCatMeowed »

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Who wants some pie? ouo))

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Herro? ;3;))