Author Topic:  (Read 19677 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« on: September 11, 2013, 05:19:22 pm »
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 06:32:12 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 05:32:36 pm »

Plot: The plot to this role-play is you're a canine (of any breed) and you've found yourself on this island. Maybe you know how you got here but maybe you don't; and just decide to live without the worry. You think this islands all full of peace and no worrys maybe you do go by 'Hakuna Matata' but you don't realise the few dangers. This island being one that was struck with nuclear bobms and mass amount of pollution filled it. Sending the canines of the island crazy; turning into mutated beasts attacking any innocent animal they can. But usually only coming out at night, some often come out at day. You can fight them and maybe even kill them, some being tiny and some being huge. Will you decide to form a pack for safety or live a solo life and hope you can survive.

Season: It is nearing the end of summer and soon the warm/chilly autum will comeleaves falling from the trees. Winter then follows a harsh time for all the living species of the island.
Weather: Foggy but sun will soon come out still having a slightly cold breeze to it.
Time: The time would be about 6am and the day is slowly brightening, the skies seeming a little foggy with a slight hint of sun shining through.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 06:34:24 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 05:44:33 pm »

Rules:
1- No god-modding, auto-hitting or power-playing. No one really likes this nor wants it and truthfully it really annoys me. You'll go with a warning so you stop doing it and I'll explain what's going wrong.
2- Be realistic. I know this isn't really a 100% realistic rp to what you would imagine but, iwanting you to keep it as realistic as you can. E.g., when your dog is injured, they're injured. No instatly healing, and if you jump from quite a high platform or something you're bound to injure your paw or something.
3- Try being active. I hate it when role-plays (I enjoy) become unactive. So if you're going to be away for a while atleast tell me through pm, or post in a comment so I know why you'll be gone for a while.
4- Only 3/4 characters each. If people begin to make a lot of character chances are they won't really post for them, if you are wanting over this amount ask me. But you must rp your characters, not leaving them out for 2 days or so.
5- You are able to cuss/swear, but don't go to overboard.
6- Hate the character not the person and OOC will be posted in; [], {} or ().
7- Have fun!

Application:

(Picture)
Name:
Sub-breed:
Background: (Optional)
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Other:

Have fun, and enjoy the rp!

« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 06:35:30 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 06:31:04 pm »

Name: Kiana
Breed: German Shepherd
Sub-breed: Nope, she's a pure bred.
Personality: She's a stubborn female who tends to shove in an opinion from time to time, she loves playfighting. Mainly with males as she prefers to fight 'rough', but she will also interact with female. She can be stubborn and feisty sometimes also seeming cocky. Strong willed and confident she loves taking charge, but will sometimes step back and allow someone else to do it.
Background: /
Crush: Nope, no one yet.
Mate: Nope
Pups: Sadly, none of the little guys yet.
Other: Nothing extra.

Name: Tasha
Breed: Panda Shepherd
Sub-breed: Nope, again pure-bred.
Personality: Tasha is a more laid back female and tends to let others take charge, she often stays quiet and prefers to sit at the back and not really interact as much as others; but she will come out her shell. Many take her as a bit of a 'softy' and think she'll back away from anything but actually, she won't and will stand up for herself. She can be stubborn from time to time also.
Background: /
Crush: Nope, no one yet.
Mate: Nope
Pups: Sadly no pups.
Other: Nope, nothing I can think of.

DA Account

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 06:56:28 pm »

Name: Meko. (Pronounced, Mee-Co)

Breed: Border Collie.

Sub-breed: Unknown cross breed.

Personality: Meko is a quiet male, rather shy and self-concious. But when someone try's to hurt him he can be witty, clever and can make quick comebacks. He would rather follow on than take charge himself.

Background: -

Crush: Tasha.

Mate: None Yet.

Pups: None Yet.

Other: Nothing really, but he's a loner surviving on his own.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2013, 07:15:12 pm »

Name: Kai

Breed: Australian Shepherd.

Sub-breed: None, pure bred.

Personality: Kai is very shy and sweet, but funny in her own little ways. She is quite independant, preferring not to rely on others. She is quite caring, but you have to earn her trust to see her full personality. All together, she is a sweet, funny, and optimistic dog.

Background: Ask her...

Crush: She has a small liking towards Meko...

Mate: None.

Pups: Sadly, none.

Other: She lives in a pack, but wants to leave as she prefers to be alone.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 07:53:50 pm by DarkPetal »

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 07:18:21 pm »

Name: Jericho

Breed: Black Lab

Sub-breed: Siberian Husky

Personality: Jericho is extremely laid back. Being nonchalant, he can find humor in anything and always looks at the bright side of situations. He loves stuffing his face with food, lazing around, and swimming, and can also be quite a flirt.

Background: Born into a human home and lived there with his mother, he was the only surviving pup from his litter. At age 2, his mother had another litter of five healthy pups. However, one night a plugged in human appliance sparked and set fire to the house. In the little time allowed to escape, the only ones who survived were Jericho and his 2 month old little brother, Ahaz. Seeking to get far out of the city after the disaster, he and his baby brother took shelter in a boat dock until Ahaz was 6 months old. After accidentally getting taken out to sea when they overslept in their sailboat shelter, they drifted there under the radar of the human captain. However, there was a terrible storm late one night, sinking the boat. Jericho managed to keep Ahaz above water, and by morning found both him and himself washed up on the shore of a deserted island.

Crush: None. Yet. ;3

Mate: Nupe.

Pups: Well, he treats Ahaz as his own.

Other: Extremely protective of his brother, looks after him like a father. Still wears the leather collar from his human, though he hardly misses it.

Name: Ahaz. (Aye-hazz.)

Breed: Black Lab

Sub-breed: Siberian Husky.

Personality: Mischevious, outgoing, friendly, adventurous, outspoken. (Too lazy to write a whole paragraph now....)

Background: Doesn't remember anything of the fire that killed his litter and mother due to his young age at the time. All he knows is Jericho is his sole care taker.

Crush: Ew. Girls have cooties.

Mate: Way too young. Sorry ladies. ;3

Pups: O_O (No...)

Other: Looks at his older brother as a father figure. Enjoys causing mischief with him as a partner in crime.

In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 07:38:56 pm »
((Well welcome everyone! You guys may feel free to start!))

Kiana woke with a shiver running down her spine slowly opening her eyes, fog still spread across the sky. Sighing a yawn escaped the female shepherds maw as her lips chapped together, lifting her head from her paws she peered around for a moment. The bitches eyes seemed to droop as she was still tired, spinning around slightly she crawled into a near by bush and curled up hoping for it to keep her warm. A small sigh of relief escaped her maw and she closed her eyes once again hoping for the day to hurry up and the fog ti dissappear.

Tasha let out a huff and her eyes shot open again; nightmares seeming to run through her head every time she slept. A huff escaping her maw as she panted slightly, yawning she blinked her eyes a few times as she peered around. Another yawn escaping her maw as she lifted to her paws and shook her pelt; peering out at the fog filled sky. Shaking her head her tail sweeped to and fro trying to peer off into the distance. Whipping around she decided to head down towards the beach her stomach rumbling. "Hope I get the chance to cath some food.." She muttered as she lazily clambered towards the shore.
DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2013, 07:52:09 pm »
(Huzzah!

Jericho and his little brother had only been on the island for a couple hours. Ahaz stuck close to the older brute, uncharacteristically. Both dogs' dense fur was dragged down by water weight that clung to them. Jericho gave his dark pelt a violent shake, spraying water everywhere. The pup scrunched his muzzle and backed away. "Hey!" He yipped, shaking his head as the water spray attached his face. Jericho simply laughed and turned his gaze onto the shore. "Well, could be worse. In fact, this sure beats that lousy boat dock where we were staying." The mutt exclaimed, trotting through the sand. Ahaz giggled and bolted after his brother, staring around in awe at his new surroundings. "Yeah! I've never seen nothing like this before!" The pup loudly yipped, tail wagging furiously as he loped to catch up with Jericho.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2013, 07:57:59 pm »

Meko felt the morning weather spread across his fluffy brown fur. He flicked open his brown eyes, seeing nothing but a little shrub in front of him. He sighed, pushing himself up silently to his paws. Fog steered around him, making him only see a little distance.  A small rumbling growl erupted from his throat, his eyes narrowed hoping to see more vision. He breathed in the aroma of the Island, many scents filling his leathery nose, but the salty taste of sea water pointed North. He never drunk from the Ocean, only from rivers, he normally went to the ocean for a swim. He let himself go forward to a forward jog. His chocolate eyes focused on the way he was going as the flog blurred his vision. Finally, he smelt the salty water come closer, and he saw the shoreline. Then he saw Tasha, he stopped, and hid behind a bush. He was always nervous around her, and couldn't talk properly when she was around him...

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused