Author Topic: FH Preset Sync (Upload your presets for public viewing) NOT 1.17 COMPATABLE YET  (Read 192168 times)

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
Re: FH Preset Sync (Upload your presets for public viewing)
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2014, 09:41:46 am »
Thank you for this! :D I'll give it a whirl.~ Hopefully it likes my computer... :3

wolfdog01

« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2014, 07:45:42 pm »
ErMahGerd....That gave me a headache but it was worth it, now hopefully I will be able to see some beautiful presets :D
Thanks Raz!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 08:22:17 pm by ~Thyme~ »

Offline Zarienai

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • The one and only Zarin~
    • View Profile
    • Aquilus Coitio
« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2014, 05:13:07 pm »
Raz did an Awesome job with this it seems but I managed to get an error. I'll go ahead and post it up here with the details in-case some of you have gotten it and fixed it already.

My first running of the new .exe file failed, I got a error that I am missing the tl8840.bat file from AppData\local\Temp\ztmp folders. I checked all the folders and their fine, it just seems to be that file missing.
Dare to seek out something unseen, and prove to the world your not crazy~

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2014, 06:03:22 pm »
That's cool. Time to make a Link preset! Hehe. <3
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2014, 05:11:09 pm »
As soon as I clicked the link to the Win7 download link, a message from Chrome said its malicious Malware..
Now instinct tells me its just a false alarm, but not entirely true due to the nature of Preset Sync, Am I right? Therefore I want to trust it but want to make sure first. Has anybody using Win7 downloaded it recently and have any problems with it? ie: Is it safe?

<<EDIT>>
Excuse my noobness. After watching some TV I decided to try from Firefox to see if any such warnings would pop up, I trust my antivirus would say something if it really was dodgy so went for it.

Raz, You're a friggen genius! Thank you! I shall *+Floof* you for that. Finally an automated part of the game's DLC.. If only there was such a thing for items since I constantly see people with swords and antlers when they're wearing something completely different. LOL. But an idea?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 07:24:33 pm by Raphilion »

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala

Offline peete

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Pineapples...
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2014, 11:54:58 pm »
I'm on a different laptop, I got another problem...

When I try downloading it, it says I need the "Administrators Permission" to download it. For some reason it thinks I'm not and deletes it the second I try to open it. That's weird because I AM logged in as the Administator. Help?

I know for a fact that my anti-virus software isn't causing anything, since there are no pop-ups or virus warnings or whatever.

INACTIVE BECAUSE OF INTERNET ISSUES...

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2014, 07:05:35 am »
DevilBurgers, that could be fixed with a simple solution.
When you download the file, instead of rushing in and double clicking to open it, Right click > Run as Administrator. It might be worded slightly differently but that should work and the option should be made available when you right click on the downloaded folder/file.
Hope it helps.

My Canyon Map

Offline peete

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Pineapples...
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2014, 09:47:45 pm »
I got BitSync to work, I'm trying to download the modified version of FH. I tried that, there's no option for Run as Administrator. I get a notification that it's been downloaded, but when I look in my Downloads folder, it's not there. I might just PM a mod and ask for help. Thanks for the help though.

EDIT: I just remembered that I have Windows 8.1, instead of Windows 8. Could that be the problem?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 09:52:31 pm by DevilBurgers »

INACTIVE BECAUSE OF INTERNET ISSUES...

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2014, 10:18:30 pm »
I doubt the Version of windows can cause this.
Depending on which browser you're using, you should look in the downloads history (Ctrl + J for Chrome) (Downward pointing arrow for Firefox) And from there, if the option is there, click on the "Open file location" icon or just right-click on the specific download and there should be that option in the drop-down list. Maybe the file just got misplaced to another folder other than downloads.
Once you do that option, you should jump straight to the folder location with that file already highlighted to make it easy for you to (Ctrl + X) Cut and then paste (Ctrl + V) into your FH folder before trying to open it.

My Canyon Map

Offline melodystary

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2014, 01:04:51 pm »
Gosh, everyone should use this. XD I kind of wish this mod or something similar were included in the official download.