Author Topic: The sterotypical cloud of death  (Read 4297 times)

Offline Rangeranger333

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Have a lovely day!
    • View Profile
Re: The sterotypical cloud of death
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2015, 10:33:49 pm »
One Stereotype that drives me crazy is when your a noobie on the forums, that means your a noobie in the game as well. I have been playing the game for sometime now and only recently found out there was a forum.
My signature is a work in progress!

I'm Rangeranger333 in game!

Kipjen

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2015, 05:17:26 pm »
yeah, its kidof weird...

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2015, 05:30:12 pm »
I'd go on and on about all my pet peeves, but honestly, pretty much all of them have been already stated in this thread, so just know that I agree with all the pet peeves listed in this thread [ESPECIALLY the one about wolfspeakers, dear god]. But one that I haven't seen anyone mention are the unrealistic bonfire horses.

Like y'know, the ones with either white fur and black mane, or black fur and a white mane, both of which are impossible in real life as far as  I am aware.

Offline Scornhound

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • 𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢
    • FiendOfVengeance
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2015, 06:05:50 pm »
I have many pet peeves for this game. But as most stated above, it would be the wolfspeak and godmodding. I don't mean roleplays that have the use of powers because I find those cool, but its when people OP their "realistic" animal characters. This has happened to me countless times in role play battles. I picture what a real animal would do and I mimic that, but I really dislike it when someone shoots for an attack that no realistic animal character can do.
𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔟𝔶 𝔪𝔢

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2015, 04:05:33 pm »
I really hate the thought that if you play as a TLK or Warriors character then you are automatically a terrible roleplayer. Same thing goes with characters with unrealistic colors for their species or even wings. Apparently everyone is a terrible roleplayer unless you are a dark colored wolf with a Latin or an edgy name and a pack-tag. I remember back in the day when wings were introduced, I was called a powerplayer because I used my own wings on my character to avoid people. I don't think a cat would call a bird a powerplayer when the bird flies away, now would they? :p
This.~

Offline Thornscars

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • don't you cry
    • flower-magic
    • flower magic
    • blossomserpent
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2015, 12:41:11 am »
"Luna F Wolf"
"Shadow F Pup"
"Night F Wolf"
"Mist F Wolf"
These are the names I most commonly see around FH, and I think people could be just a bit more creative with what they name their creatures. Not saying they're bad people, I think they just need a little more creativity, (but tbh i should get off of my high horse because i have a wolf named Galaxy.)

signature by cordisawire

Offline Lavi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • B I R D Q U E E N
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2015, 07:55:13 am »
I'm gonna have to go with "Trolls" as my choice, probably not the biggest stereotype in Feralheart, but certainly a loathed one. I'm not talking about people who run around on stereotypically "noobish" characters (although I suppose a few would for ironic purposes), I'm talking about those people who will go out of their way to ruin your day. All these trolls really want off you is a reaction to their malicious shenanigans, and boy do some people really give them what they want. I won't go into any deeper discussion on my thoughts on these personalities (I don't want to sound too malicious myself here), but yes, this is my pick and those are a few of my reasons.
rip

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2015, 01:21:30 pm »
What bugs me the most is when people think that if you don't use proper grammar OOC, you're not going to IC.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.