Author Topic: My characters~  (Read 2431 times)

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
My characters~
« on: February 20, 2011, 02:07:34 am »
All my characters, with a cool little banner and full body shot~ Will be updated as I add more.

FULL BODY

Name: Amarok
Species: Waheela - A bear-wolf cryptid from North America.
Mate: Okami played in-game by Saii
Pride/Pack: None
Dislikes: Rudeness
Personality: Amarok is cool-headed but awkward. He's generally pessimistic, usually preferring to plan ahead for things rather than go charging. Since he's one of the last of his kind - he feels that he should always be in contact with his roots and heritage through talking to the stars or singing. Amarok is always there for a friend in need.
Anything Else: He's got two brothers, a mother, and father that I haven't made yet. :I

FULL BODY

Name: Asuillez (pronounced: Ah-shool-ez)
Species: Extalian Liger
Mate: None
Dislikes: Confrontation / Ducks
Personality: Asuillez is a guy with a rare condition known as split-personality disorder. So far, he's got two definite sides to him. The original Asuillez - who is a healer. Original Asuillez is kind and gentle, and hates fighting and confrontation. And the newer, dominant Asuillez - who loves a good fight. Dominant Asuillez still has the caring urges or Original Asuillez, but he suppresses them, for the most part. Asuillez in general randomly switches personalities, something he hates above all else, and knows no triggers to switch back and forth.
Anything Else: Asuillez and one of his foster-children, Kikya (Kikya is played in-game by BlueHeart3)

FULL BODY

Name: Baal
Species: Volcano Demon
Pride/Pack: None (But has been known to hang out with the Hyena Resistance...)
Dislikes: Ice, Snow, Christmas, your mother
Personality: Cocky and narcissistic, Baal is a naturally-occurring entity from the center of the earth. Because he himself has no idea what exactly he is, he self-identifies as a demon. Baal will often talk in the third person, and often craves attention.
Anything Else: Can't Touch This

FULL-BODY

Name: Cail
Species: Magine (Magic Canine)
Dislikes: Bad Auras, Strong Foes, Being Yelled At
Personality: Cail's a funny little fellow that has magic run through his veins... Unfortunately, he is only able to manifest his magic into healing and being able to see others' auras. His own aura is always a shade of blue. While he loves to have fun, he doesn't like to be "bad" at all. However, he tends to be overly-trusting of strangers.
Anything Else: Cail's an orphan

FULL BODY

Name: Ferrous
Species: Testu Dire Wolf
Pride/Pack: Beta in Lunar Pack
Dislikes: Your face
Personality: Ferrous is a crude, rude, and dark-minded male - a veteran of the battlefield. Though he'll often swear and brush off packmates, he's proven in his own way that he cares for them. He tends to hang on the outside of the pack, turned away from them, simply listening to them all talking.
Anything Else: Gotta love that mohawk

FULL BODY

Name: Kasei (Pronounced: Kah-say)
Species: Arayashiki Lynx
Dislikes: Chaos, Rudeness
Personality: Kasei is a quiet male, so much so that he'll blend into the background if not noticed beforehand. He prefers to be just and honest in his ways, and abhors anything that will bring him dishonor. He will only resort to violence as a last option.
Anything Else: He's the last of his kind D:

FULL BODY

Name: Reavette
Species: Heroic Wolf
Dislikes: Uninteresting people
Personality: Reavette is narcissistic, egotistical, shows signs of megalomania and displays a near psychopathic disregard for life. When backed into a corner she'll fight until her last breath, but when faced with a higher power than her own she will begrudgingly agree with them. Reavette will often insult others, rarely truly complimenting them. That being said, there's none better to count on - as she never goes against her promises, but she will twist words.
Anything Else: ---

FULL BODY

Name: Spellcharm (may also be called "Spellie" or "Spell")
Species: Compressed Magic Feline
Pride/Pack: Licentus
Dislikes: Beef, Morons
Personality: Spellcharm is a being made of compressed magical energy, created by the Magiline (Magic Feline) Garth. Though she tries her hardest to be scholarly and insightful like her "father", she has a nasty temper and is quick to judge others.
Anything Else: ---
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 04:45:23 pm by Kerrigan »
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?