Author Topic: Keo's Chars c:  (Read 1598 times)

Offline Keo911

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Keo's Chars c:
« on: May 12, 2011, 06:34:38 pm »
Here's the skinny, guys. I'm gonna make three different sections for three different types of my
characters- the main cast, the side characters and the NPCs. The NPCs are just there because
they're pretty and I do occasionally need to entertain myself when Dizzy's pride is all offline.

Plus, I love making random characters for amusement- experimenting with new designs is always
fun.

I may or may not have a picture, and depending on how much I feel like customizing the character,
I'll draw them too.

For main characters, I'll try to include a paragraph or two of personality, a full history and a brief
to long description depending on whether a picture exists or not.

Side characters may get a few lines for history and personality, maybe an appearance if I feel like it.

NPCs will just have something explaining their significance.

MAIN CHARACTERS

[NAME] Syeira
[GENDER] female
[SPECIES] gray wolf
[SEXUALITY] bicurious
[GROUP] The Wanderers' Guild
[RANK] founder/senior member

[PERSONALITY] Syeira is a kind-hearted beast whose main focus is those around her. She thinks every life is precious and does her best to preserve every one she comes across, either by saving them from predators (in the case of one such deer) or offering them food when they're starving. She will never kill anything in its prime, and will only hunt something that is already sick, injured, old or dying. She doesn't have it in her to destroy something with yet a long life to live.

This doesn't mean she is completely spineless, however, and she is a dominant. She's stubborn a good portion of the time and will not back down when challenged. She demands respect and will fight if she needs to protect herself and hers. She is stricken with wanderlust by day, and cannot stay in one place for long without getting jittery and eager to move on. While generally patient with everything else, she is rather impatient before the sun disappears over the horizon.

Author's note: I view Syeira as my guardian or peacekeeper character. She WILL try to stop a feud if she comes across one, and WILL help someone in need.

[APPEARANCE] WIP

[HISTORY] WIP
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 02:41:49 pm by Keo »

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: Keo's Chars c:
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 06:45:28 pm »
I'm not sure if you understand this is aplace to introduce your char, like a biography for them. <3
But anywho, I'm looking forward to see them!
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Keo911

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Keo's Chars c:
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 02:31:53 pm »