Author Topic: My Characters  (Read 1614 times)

Offline noonecares

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
My Characters
« on: June 07, 2011, 11:22:18 am »
Layna:

Name: Layna
Species: Lion
Mate: None/Looking
Cubs: None/Hoping To Have Some
Bio: Layna's a little shy and doesn't like big groups. She grew up with two loving parents and five siblings. Her father died while she was just a cub, he had been trying to protect the family from an intruding lion. A little whiles later in her cubhood, her mother told her to run and not to look back. Her mother was killed by a hunter and her siblings never found. Having never been taught hunting skills, Layna had to figure it out by herself and she eventually succeeded before starvation killed her. She's never been in a fight and doesn't want to be. She's more a lioness of peace. And when she does get a mate she will need to be very protected because a fight could kill her. Though if she has cubs then she will protect them if it comes to that. Layna is looking for a kind mate with a full mane, preferably with realistic colors though there may be a few exceptions. She wants a mate who would be okay with a family and who loves cubs. Her mate also has to be protective, though caring and gentle due to her timid nature.

Cheyenne:

Name: Cheyenne (Shy-an)
Species: Wolf
Eyes: Green
Pelt: Brown
Underfur: Grey/Light Brown
Nose: Pink
Hair/Mane: Black
Markings: Scars (Pink)
Bio: Cheyenne is a shy, scared pup who only trusts few. She's often seen in Fluorite Plains by the lake or just wandering around. She cannot swim, yet she likes to look at her reflection in the water. She loves to look at the stars and she mostly keeps to herself. Her father abused her when she was born because he had wanted a boy pup, not a female. And being the only pup in her litter, only her mother could protect her. But her mother was soon killed while out by the lake. Cheyenne was forced to run away after her father gave her those scars and now she goes hungry every night. She's so thin her ribs show and being as small as she is, she has to hide from others in the bushes. Since the nights are cold and there are no dens for her to stay in, she's forced to freeze outside while hiding in the plants. She just wishes she could have a family who loves her and who would be there for her until she's old enough to go out on her own.

Ebony:

Name: Ebony
Species: Wolf
Mate: None/Might Be Looking
Pups: None/Might Want
Bio: Ebony is an outgoing girl with a sweet attitude. She has the perfect name with sharp looks to match. Her name means 'Dark Beauty' and with her looks, she was named correctly. In battle, she'll often use her charm and good looks to mess with the opponent and that's how she gets away without a single wound. Though she will rarely kill an opponent, it has been known to happen if she is unhappy. She wants everything her way and will pout and use her looks to get what she wants. Growing up, she was a spoiled young brat since she was the only child. Her father and mother adored her and gave her whatever she wanted. When it comes to finding a mate, however, Ebony is soft and kindhearted, loving to cuddle and be with the one she loves at almost all times. She hopes to mate with someone who also has dark colors and who will protect and care for her. She will not stand for someone who wants to mate every second of the day, though she will at some point want her own pups. Maybe someday, a charming fellow will come along and claim this dark beauty.

Dantasia:

Name: Dantasia
Species: White Tiger
Eyes: Light Blue
Pelt: White
Markings: Stripes (Black)
Bio: Dantasia is a fun-loving, hyper, cute, playful cub though she can be a bite shy at first. She's usually traveling around with her big sister Massacre because the rest of her family was killed off by hunters. Dantasia is kind and sweet, and is very sensitive. If she's ever separated from her sister she'll sit in one spot and call out her sister's name or run and look for her. Massacre (Rebbie) is like a mother to Dantasia due to the fact Dantasia never really had a mother, the hunters killing their mother a few weeks after she was born.

Offline WelcomeToMyWorld

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I'm haunted. <|3
    • View Profile
    • VampireFreaks
Re: My Characters
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 11:57:39 pm »
I love Ebony's colors! 8D
? - - - - - - - - - - - - ?
stitch . me . back . up .

-Not all those who wander are lost.-
 "If you make your life interesting and follow your dreams you don't need false happiness and love in the form of drugs." -Andy Sixx <3