Author Topic: holex's character logs  (Read 1445 times)

Holex

holex's character logs
« on: June 27, 2011, 08:39:21 am »
[screenshot will be added later]

nero lacrimose. male. two years. loner(*). bisexual. wolf x coyote mix(*).

has unnatural speed & deadly accuracy when bothered to fight due to his laziness and casual demeanor. roughly described as a serial robber solely against killing during his muggings. very odd with a tendency to try and trick or confuse others. always smiles. considered a "flighty fool," but is extremely intelligent. sly, clever, & a trickster.

laid-back, deceiving, eerie-minded, casual.

---

baku asagi. male. three years. loner(*). unknown. wolf(*).

has paranormal sensitivity & can read "auras." due to his past he is constantly haunted by memories & his gift allows him to see ghosts, and (should they share) their memories as well. can tell the basic's of another's personality through auras. insomniac. paranoid of becoming a ghost. terrified of death. rarely shows emotion.

quiet, antisocial, sensitive, haunted.

---

oblivion delacroix. male. four years. loner(*). straight. wolf(*).

excretes a toxin from his skin similar to that of a poison dart frog. believes strongly in chivalry. detests half-breeds of any kind. quiet & stone-faced. unwavering loyalty when earned. rarely speaks. polite to females & superiors. appears tough and callous, but has a soft spot for pups. can be a mother hen towards packmates.

loyal, opinionated, chivalrous, loving.

---

ryker lanear farrier. male. two years. loner(*). bisexual. wolf(*).

manipulates fire. berserker. loud & bold. scared of drowning & hates water. has a slight, southern accent. careless. has difficultly trusting others & avoids packs due to his lack of loyalty. fiercely defensive of loved ones. easily distracted. acts nonchalant, but can't deny when someone is in need of help. denies his tendency to try and be the "hero." hopeless romantic.

proud, possessive, bleeding-heart, undependable.

---

(*) subject to change whether due to in character development (such as joining a pack or accepting a mate) or for roleplay purposes like changing to a werewolf for the purpose of a werewolf only roleplay. some changes may or may not be permanent.

note to viewers: thanks for reading about my characters! i've worked long and hard over the years at various roleplay sites to develop these characters, their pasts, their looks, and all their quirks. each one is special to me and i appreciate you taking the time to learn more about them. however, these days a lot of great characters are being stolen because someone is to lazy to create their own character. so, please, respect my work and my creations and do not steal them. stealing a writer or artist's creations is like stealing a part of their heart or mind! also, if you know anyone who has stolen one of my characters (or anyone else's characters for that matter) please report it!

ps: if you want to roleplay with one of my characters, are interested in a plot of any kind, or just want to say "hey!" feel free to message me.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: holex's character logs
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 07:29:49 pm »
So far Holex I really like and I really want to see what they look like :D! I like the characters ...hmmm I doubt Oblivion will like a few of my characters because I have alot of half-breeds (dogs,wolves,feline,coyote) lol. But he I really look forward to more. Ryker sort of reminds me of someone I know lol.