Author Topic: Avatars and Signature Choices  (Read 17619 times)

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
Re: Avatars and Signature Choices
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2015, 07:38:00 am »
For my signature, I usually put a Gif or maybe a drawing of some sort. Mostly, I put pictures/gifs of things that I watch or read. And for drawing, I would put my OC or something someone drew maybe soemthing that describes me ^^.

I like signatures because i'm able to decorate them c:
Mine too. ^-^

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2015, 05:31:15 pm »
Haha this is easy.

Most of the time my avatar and signature has to do something with Brendon Urie, because I can't get enough of him and I want to spread the cancer. <3333
laughs @ old reply

ok so
i usually make my avatar and signature into something that i'm highly interested in. :p

my avatar and signature do not have any significant differences, but my avatar is usually a standstill headshot of someone or a character and my signature is usually a .gif of some sort. they relate to each other often.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2015, 05:36:09 pm »
I usually use some art of Turtle, whether it's made by myself or someone else. I try to keep it up for a while :3

Woah this response is one day from being a year old but anyways, I'll shove in my updated response.

I usually have an avatar that is some art of one of my characters, usually Turtle or another main character of mine. My signature is often times either a gif (of something like jacksfilms) or some more art of my characters.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2015, 02:46:50 am »
For my avatar I usually like to use a picture of my main fursona by herself usually having a serious expression or just turned away. Though for my siggy I enjoy having a picture of my main fursona and a friend close to her.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2015, 07:53:14 pm »
Usually I have at least one picture of my characters in either avatar or signature. Right now, I beautiful picture of Hugrf my fursona by my friend over on dA from when I was feeling down as a signature. My avatar is a rare exception to this rule. It's a hilarious facial expression from Ford, from Gravity Falls. (I'm a bit "neutral" about the character but that face though. |D)

It amuses me, and would be awesome in those avatar forum games, so I'm probably gonna keep the avatar for a while until changing it. In fact, I might change my signature to something more suiting to the avatar, but I dunno.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2015, 05:58:12 pm »
Normally just a derptastic picture for me :D Occasionally ill put a character or something. Kinda just depends on the mood im in.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Dacota101

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2015, 11:17:47 am »
I'm not so new to the forum so I am not very sure about my profile picture, but my signature I definitely wanted to use my favorite wold quote! :) 

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2015, 11:51:40 am »
Art of my characters, always.
I may add some advertisement regarding things happening on FH or redirection to some thread but nothing more.
It's my way to show I appreciate the art people make for me. <3
RETIRED.

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2015, 01:17:33 pm »
Honestly it depends... normally my characters but sometimes I advertise as well.

I try to refrain from gore/scary things because a year or so ago someone had Jeff the Killer in their avatar (who scares me to death sorry JTK lovers) and I couldn't sleep for a week.

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline TheChillFangirl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • It's been a while!
    • bandmomfriend
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2015, 10:20:47 pm »
One word:

FANDOMS

I usually do a mix of my favorite fandoms.  Like right now my avatar is Loki and Sigyn, the text under my avatar is Moriarty (Did you miss me? ;)), my signature is a gif from the Bluecoats 2014 show Tilt (ask me about that if you like :)), and the text under my signature was an excerpt form one of the most fabulous books EVER, The Art of Racing in the Rain ("La macchina va dove vanno gli occhi," the boy says.  The champion laughs, then looks to the sky.  "Si," he says.  "The car goes where the eyes go.  It is true, my young friend.  It is very, very true.").  Then (for the sake of fandom diversity) I changed it to a quote from Doctor Who (We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all throughout our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You've gotta keep moving. So long as you remember all the people you used to be.).  BUT NOW, it shall be a Dan and Phil quote (to be decided).

SORRY for the rant!!!

TheChillFangirl

I'm fubbernucked.