Author Topic: ~Rivers of Light~ A Literate, Realistic Alaskan Wolf RP. (Discontinued)  (Read 21428 times)

Offline xShadex

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • http://toritheelf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
In-Game Character Picture (300x300 if possible):(I'm making her a preset, I will post a picture when she is done.)
Character Name: Malda
Translation: Gold
Forum Username: ToriHall
In-Game Username: xShadex
Age (Human years): 8 years
Pack: Lignum
Rank desired: Alpha Female
Parents: Ithil x Shadow
Siblings: Nim (Dead)
Mate: None
Offspring: None
History: Malda was born in the Canadian wilderness. She grew up as the Alpha Female's pup, she was taught everything about running her pack, but Malda never wanted to run her mother's pack, she wanted her own. So at two she set out to find a new territory, about six months back she came across a lush forest in Alaska, she has settled down there, happily.
RP Sample: Malda walked down her old path to a clearing. She looked around sensing another wolf's presence., seeing nothing she continued cautiously. Malda sighed as she came to her clearing. She plopped down, and closed her eyes, seeking some rest. Just as she was about to drift off, a twig snapped off to her right. She glared at the bush where the noise came from and snarled from deep inside her chest, "Who is there?!"

« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 01:49:27 am by Tori Hall »
Edhal Huan Go here to see my species. :3

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
I'm sad to say it, but I simply don't have enough time to run this RP.
I am taking very demanding classes at school this year, as well as an extra class and two sports. I started planning this RP last year, when I had time, but this year it is just too hard, as this year's marks go towards University. I still have banks of preset requests that I have not done, as well as many maps and a website to work on, not to mention all of my school work. So, for now at least, I will not be continuing with anything related to this RP, apart from the map when I can find the time. :(
When I finish the map, I will make it open for public use, and any one of you will be welcome to start RPs in there (provided they are good and literate!)
So, I'm sorry that this RP never lifted off, but I just don't have time to manage everyone and everything. I will still be all over the forums, however. :P
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline xShadex

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • http://toritheelf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
NOOO!!! D: I just joined!!
Edhal Huan Go here to see my species. :3

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
I know, I am sorry :(
This is probably not forever, I may resurrect it at some point in the future when I have much less on my plate.
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline Lunarwing11

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Meow.
    • View Profile
Not. Here. Too. :(
The map is just too amazing, and I will do my very best to start another RP. Will I need permission, though?

Ingame: Lunarwing11
Join my RP?

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
I can give you permission to use the map, I need to finish making it first of course x)

Tulloh

Ah... That's sad, but understandable. I hope it'll work out for you. :)

Offline Lunarwing11

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Meow.
    • View Profile
Yush!
I've been meaning to start an RP like this before, but just didn't have the time.

Ingame: Lunarwing11
Join my RP?

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
Ahh man...It's too bad that the RP became discontinued. I was really looking forward to filling out an application. Hopefully you get those map files back!