Author Topic: Returning and Lost  (Read 2038 times)

Offline KeiraKinover-Mar

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Returning and Lost
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2018, 10:03:05 pm »
Hey there! If you're still having some trouble finding maps and all that, I'd check out Buffy's Map Guide

The Grounds - Usually the spot where people tend to recruit, and gather members for recruiting for their roleplays.
Eastern Pass - Members roleplay here, recently updated, pretty cool!
Cherika Valley - I think Wolf RPs tend to roleplay here a lot, it's now connected with Kibou Ridge the most recent map added!
Kibou Ridge - Not entirely sure people have been using it much for roleplay or not, It's the most recently added map, a beautiful snow map, I definitely recommend checking it out when ya get the chance.

Hopefully the guide helps some, I suggest running through all the maps and sorta seein' what suites ya best. Maybe figure out a good spot for your group of friends, maybe create your own group! If you ever need any help with downloading a map, or creating a map, you can always take a look at YouTube for some tutorials or check the site for some. If ya struggle at all, don't hesitate to post in the Game Help section of the site!

Welcome back to the game, happy exploring!

I think the valley is perfect as my Discord is a Wolf RP. Now to find others >.>

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2018, 10:04:32 pm »
Hey there! If you're still having some trouble finding maps and all that, I'd check out Buffy's Map Guide

The Grounds - Usually the spot where people tend to recruit, and gather members for recruiting for their roleplays.
Cherika Valley - I think Wolf RPs tend to roleplay here a lot, it's now connected with Kibou Ridge the most recent map added!
Kibou Ridge - Not entirely sure people have been using it much for roleplay or not, It's the most recently added map, a beautiful snow map, I definitely recommend checking it out when ya get the chance.

Hopefully the guide helps some, I suggest running through all the maps and sorta seein' what suites ya best. Maybe figure out a good spot for your group of friends, maybe create your own group! If you ever need any help with downloading a map, or creating a map, you can always take a look at YouTube for some tutorials or check the site for some. If ya struggle at all, don't hesitate to post in the Game Help section of the site!

I think the valley is perfect as my Discord is a Wolf RP. Now to find others >.>

We could explore together if you'd like ^^

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline KeiraKinover-Mar

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2018, 10:50:27 pm »
Please o.o I am a lost wolf

We could explore together if you'd like ^^

Yes please!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 03:24:40 pm by KeiraKinover-Mar »

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2018, 04:58:38 am »
i mean, you could try and populate a map by getting your group there.
people are attracted to other large groups of people.

it's also why most people congregate near one place in the entire game but y'know.

I agree with this ^
Welcome back to FeralHeart! The others in this thread have provided you with lots of useful information. I hope you find that it suits you and that the game and new maps are fun for you and your friends to explore!
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.