Author Topic: Ask Vespian.  (Read 23361 times)

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Vespian.
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2017, 05:49:49 pm »
Hello!

If you had to choose between three legs or two heads, what would it be? Keeping in mind that three legs increases chance of tripping over own feet, and a second head will never come off no matter what.

If there was somehow a plant-growth outbreak that accelerated the spread of either Thistles or Nettle, which plant would you prefer to be potentially surrounded by?

What food do you like the most?

Which natural disaster do you prefer? Tornadoes or Earthquakes?

Random yawn outbreak!

If someone walked up and devoured Vespian in one bite, what would he do?

If a disease spread across the world, what would you prefer it to be? Not an outbreak of an incurable disease.

If you could change what falls from the sky when it rains, what would be falling instead of water?

Hi!

i. Two heads, definitely! That way I can have a conversation with myself without strange looks from spectators.
ii. Thistles, just because the name sounds prettier.
iii. Salmon, mmm. I love wild salmon.
iv. Tornadoes since they're easier to spot from a distance and take cover from.
v. It depends on how digested Vespian is. Plus, that individual would have to be pretty massive since Vespian's 14'2 in height. Of course, I answer on behalf of his angel skin. The parasitic strings one can find slithering off of his blackened tongue have the potential of suffocating Vespian's victims via crawling into their mouth and nose to block out any air passages. Thus, I can imagine if one were to consume Vespian, it is possible for Vespian to upchuck the strings in mass to where they can slither up to the throat and cause a blockage as well as inflict internal bleeding.
vi. A disease is a disease so I imagine there is no bright outcome to this question. I'll settle on the infamous plague of the Black Death.
vii. Feathers
gone