Author Topic: .History of Feral Heart.  (Read 1699 times)

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
.History of Feral Heart.
« on: November 24, 2013, 04:45:09 am »
The Story
Long ago these feral lands where divided into two seperate areas. None of which are today. The wolves lived in the west side and the lions in the east and none where to cross the border in which seperated their territory. And where named the eastern and western republics.  As you may have known there was a king, a ruler, for each side and an aid, which marked the bounderies daily and made sure everything was correct.  In the center of the lands and what now is known as the "N/Z" was a tower both the lions and the wolves would meet in a peaceful meeting and for worship. All was fine until the king of the western republic had gone mad and ordered his warriors to attack the east side in which caused a war between the two republics. That king was known as Calix Radke, a teenaged king who was just crowned not even 1 year before the war and apparently he had gone mad due to many doubting he could be a great leader and of having a fight with his father, the previous king. There was a lot of bloodshed and the bodies of warriors from both republics lay on the ground. Some members and warriors from each side had ran away, they didnt care where they where going but they just ran until they found a underground tunnel known today as ficho tunnel and hid there for many years. The eastern republic was then forced to move away from their land by Calix. Outnumberd,  the Lions had retreated and did as the king said, feared of losing anything more they had moved into what now is known as Bonfire Island. After the death of Calix the republic broke and both speices where free to roam anywhere.

What the lands where like then
Flourite Plains:  This is where the Republics where divided. The worship/meeting tower was where the "N/Z" is now. Also the land did not look like it did then.

Bonfire Island:  Where the Eastern Republic fled to. Bonfire Island was then just a medium-sized island and got it's nickname from the large bonfire the lions held every month to honor their past

Ficho Tunnel: The tunnel where some wolves and lions fled too was just a large den-like area then.

(Atlantis, South Pole, Acension Island, Sky's Rim, and Atlantis where not discovered at this time in history)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: .History of Feral Heart.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 11:54:55 pm »
Oh cool story! I really enjoyed reading this. I've been wanting to write up a history of Feral Heart myself for a while now x3 This just makes me want to start that again. Good job Zircon! :3

Offline xxRedfangxx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 12:08:27 am »
I loved the story.

Free Hugs!

Offline crosscreature

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Ew
    • cross-creature
    • Cross Creature
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 12:40:43 am »
This story is very creative. Great job TheZirconiumOverlord!