Author Topic: Ignorance's Bio  (Read 2408 times)

Offline Ignorance

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Ignorance's Bio
« on: August 24, 2017, 12:04:37 am »
Hi there c:

Personal Information:
My name is Jayden or Jaydee. I am a 21 year old female that resides in the United States. I have been roleplaying on sites like WolfQuest/Impressive Title/ and now FeralHeart since around 2009.
Meeeee

Facts About Myself:
I dye my hair A LOT.
I have 8 tattoos. (most of them are animal and disney related.)
I have stretched ears.
I have a septum piercing.
I use to have angel-bites.
I breed ball pythons c:
I've raised raccoons and opossums.
I have two dogs, and three cats.
I struggle with anxiety, severe depression, and sleep apnea

Pets!
Blair(:
Sissy!
Cake
Ciri
Flambo

-Sleep
-My pets
-Piercings
-Tattoos
-Concerts
-Reptiles
-Cats
-Cake
-Reading
-Adventure Time!
-Fall
-Binge watching shows
-Sunsets
-Long drives
-Game of Thrones

Dislikes:
-Loud unexpected noises
-Tea
-Stop lights
-Summer
-Shopping
-Reaching the end of a series on netflix >.>
-Public speaking
-Mental illness
-Sleepless nights

Lastly:
I am incredibly easy to talk to, although sometimes it may seem as if I come off a bit strong. I enjoy talking and getting to know others and if you talk to me about Game of Thrones, or anything Halloween/Animal/Tattoo related I can go on for hours.

Side Note: I will be adding pictures of my pets,some of the baby animals I have raised and my ball pythons as soon as I get them uploaded onto this computer c:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 01:17:29 am by Ignorance »

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Re: Ignorance's Bio
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 12:34:28 am »
Nice to get to know more about you! I also like coffee, cats and cake! :D
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Ignorance

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 12:50:02 am »
Nice to get to know more about you! I also like coffee, cats and cake! :D

I'm pretty sure drinking coffee while eating birthday cake is the greatest thing in the world. :D

Offline Ignorance

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 01:18:24 am »
UPDATE : added pictures of my furbabies :3

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 02:04:30 am »
The odd eyed doggo omg. All of your pets are cyoot! Also, looooove the blue and the pink hair. XD

Offline Ignorance

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2017, 03:08:16 am »
The odd eyed doggo omg. All of your pets are cyoot! Also, looooove the blue and the pink hair. XD

She is my bby c: her name is Blair-bear! Here is a better picture of her gorgeous eyes!
Blair

&& thank you :3

Offline Yogurt204

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 04:59:16 am »
Aww, you are adorable! I love your hair. I wish I could dye my hair crazy colors, but the parents dislike it.
 ;) Maybe once I reach my rebellious 20s. (Your pink hair reminds me of cotton candy--cuuute!) Your "Dislikes: -Stop lights" made me really giggle. I just got my driver's license about 2 weeks ago & I can already relate, haha. & what kind of tattoos do you have?! I know you said they're animal/Disney related, but do you think you could ever tell me what they are? I really liked learning more about you. :D It's nice to see another gal that likes snakes too, haha. I've always wanted one, but my mom is squeamish around reptiles & rodents for that matter. ::) Guess that also rules out my dream of getting a guinea pig.

Offline Ignorance

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2017, 10:48:10 am »
Aww, you are adorable! I love your hair. I wish I could dye my hair crazy colors, but the parents dislike it.
 ;) Maybe once I reach my rebellious 20s. (Your pink hair reminds me of cotton candy--cuuute!) Your "Dislikes: -Stop lights" made me really giggle. I just got my driver's license about 2 weeks ago & I can already relate, haha. & what kind of tattoos do you have?! I know you said they're animal/Disney related, but do you think you could ever tell me what they are? I really liked learning more about you. :D It's nice to see another gal that likes snakes too, haha. I've always wanted one, but my mom is squeamish around reptiles & rodents for that matter. ::) Guess that also rules out my dream of getting a guinea pig.

Thank youuuu c: yes, I understand. My mom was never fond of my hair choices but ultimately she let me do what I wanted. But hey 20's is a good time to do the things you've always wanted!
Ah, the disney tattoos I have are the lion carving from The Lion King, and then I have a Stitch tattoo from Lilo & Stitch c;
My other animal ones consist of: a huge direwolf head on my thigh, an orange fox on my left calf, a small tribal wolf head on my right ankle, and then a cat sitting on a blue moon on my right leg(:

Aw lame :c snakes and rats are the best. But that is one thing my mom didn't like either. I didn't start breeding ball pythons and rats (for food purposes) until I moved out when I was 18.