Author Topic: Need some help ; -;  (Read 2318 times)

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
Re: Need some help ; -;
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2017, 08:26:04 pm »
Here's a quote from a thread where someone had a similar problem, and Sura answered them (though I suppose you can look overy the first bit, as that part is not relevant). Perhaps the solution to your issue is found in here.

Quote from: LordSuragaha
Hey there guys :)
When you say your presets will not show up in game do you mean that no one else that you've shared their file with see's them or you yourself can not see your own preset?

If it's that friends can't see you in the preset you sent them try this:
I had been having this same exact problem for months and I understand you totally it is very frustrating especially because you know you're doing everything right. I was giving my fhp file to all my friends and when they'd export it they would never see it although I could see it on myself perfectly fine. After many failed attempts to share my preset for others to see I finally got to the root of the problem.
I was logging in as morbiddecadence instead of as MorbidDecadence and exporting my preset as morbiddecadence therefore getting a morbiddecadence_2.fhp instead of a MorbidDecadence_2.fhp It seems that Feral Heart is very picky about your log in name when it comes to sharing presets.
Make sure you delete the exported fhp file in the "presets" folder now and instead log in as the exact name that you signed up on the forum as and reexport. Chances are that you guys have been typing some variation of your original username to log in rather than using the exact username you signed up for. And yes caps or no caps of specific letters is very important as it was in my case with morbiddecadence & MorbidDecadence.
Once you guys do this the new fhp file should work. Goodluck
On the other hand if it's that you can't see yourself in your own preset after exporting:
1.) Make sure that all your files are saved as the right type of file
2.) Double check the materials file of that preset and make sure you didn't accidentally delete any important parts of the coding. You can use one of your other working preset's material files as a reference or a default file as reference
3.) Make sure the preset file names match the folder & material file coding names
4.) While exporting make sure that you are logged in and that your username is typed in exactly as it was when you registered.
Some other possible solutions:
You can try going into your main Feral Heart folder and checking the file called "resources" by opening it in wordpad etc. Make sure none of the preset folders coding are missing. It must look like this -

[General]
FileSystem=my_presets/preset_1
FileSystem=my_presets/preset_2
FileSystem=my_presets/preset_3
FileSystem=my_presets/preset_4
FileSystem=my_presets/preset_5
FileSystem=my_presets/preset_6
FileSystem=my_presets/preset_7
FileSystem=my_presets/preset_8
FileSystem=my_presets/preset_9
FileSystem=my_presets/preset_10
FileSystem=my_presets/preset_11
FileSystem=my_presets/preset_12

Right now I can't think of anything else ... but I hope something here can help you guys. Goodluck
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 08:28:11 pm by Edolicious »
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Goosegoose

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Stay strong, don't give up
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2017, 08:18:43 pm »
Sorry, had to sleep- Idk if my presets are working okay because, it won't let me in at all x -x keeps logging me out when I am about to login
Howl with me, the night is beautiful, so lets make it last
This shouldn't be goodbye, but these lies aren't stable
Its lasted while it was, now these blasted words make me feel i will pause at any moment
But meeting you was a pleasure, and loosing you made me feel inconsolable. But hey, life will go on, even if the one you cared for will be gone...

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2017, 08:28:04 pm »
Do you mean https://feral-heart.com/login/ keeps login you out, or the game itself keeps logging you out, even though the login page may be working just fine?
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Goosegoose

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Stay strong, don't give up
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2017, 11:39:28 pm »
The login page keeps logging me out when it says 'Request accepted, sending login...'
Howl with me, the night is beautiful, so lets make it last
This shouldn't be goodbye, but these lies aren't stable
Its lasted while it was, now these blasted words make me feel i will pause at any moment
But meeting you was a pleasure, and loosing you made me feel inconsolable. But hey, life will go on, even if the one you cared for will be gone...

Offline xXBulletProofXx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖉
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2017, 01:54:59 am »
the problem could be that you didn't change your username to a new one.. cause they now made it so you can't have spaces in your username... if you haven't.. here's the link: https://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=55

and if you did... here's my method and it works

so what i do when i'm about to log onto the game is before i go onto the game, i take off the full screen and make it so the tab fits onto the login page and sometimes if it won't let me login, i try moving the game tab a lil bit and it actually works quite well for me.. oh and also if ur on Direct3G, try OPENGL.. a lot of people say it works the best or if not.. try Direct3G