Author Topic: Why Is The Game Coding Simple?  (Read 1688 times)

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
Re: Fh keeps crashing
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2019, 04:23:50 am »
Ok so im really confused on how i make a post so idk if im replying to a thread or not. Regardless i need some help. Im not tech savvy at all. When i play feral heart it lets me play for a good solid minute. Then it says "Reconnecting...." then "Lost Connection, Would you like to reconnect?" When i click 'ok' it doesnt reconnect and when i click cancel it just keeps popping up "Lost connection". I thought i ruined the game so i re downloaded it 3 times. Yes i actually uninstalled it too. Then i thought "Well i have wifi so i dont know why fh is doing this." I restarted my wifi router twice and still, the problem doesnt fix. i deleted every file and re downloaded everything. Idk what im doing wrong. Ive read other threads saying to change my rendering. I did its OpenDGL or something like that. qwq... someone please help im a noob.
make sure the "play game" page is reloading correctly and not logging you out. you might need to use another browser, or possibly your mobile phone if possible.

you can make a new thread by clicking the orange "NEW TOPIC" at the top of the game help board :>

Offline cattails

• ✨ mom said it's my turn on the xbox ✨
  • Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • bee movie was okay
    • littlefelines.deviantART.com
    • View Profile
Re: Why Is The Game Coding Simple?
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2019, 04:29:47 am »
How is your internet connection? If your internet is bad, it might be causing you to disconnect from the server. That's usually the exact same notice I get when my internet is having trouble. ^^

Also, in my experience, clicking that reconnect button never works. All it does is hide the notice box and leave you disconnected. If you want to get back online, you need to quit to the main menu and enter back in manually.

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2019, 07:24:33 am »
Just for some clarification, when remaking body parts for FH, such as in IT, the animations would have to have the same names and all be present in order to have a working body part. If anything is renamed, even slightly, the game will crash due to the hard coded names and animation titles being within the source code. It is possible to remake the body parts, but you cannot extend upon what is given to you in the current version of the game.
If you are looking to make new body parts, you can use the FH models found here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/73bu4l008g6av6u/Mybad.rar
This file was provided by Slycan from KITO.

Rigging is a different story, and i'm unsure if FH rigging is the same as IT. In which case, it's a little tricky to master. If you're looking into it, i'll be sure to provide a link to a rigging tutorial for IT items that would work for body parts.

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2019, 09:35:53 am »
Why is the coding simple?

So the young & inexperienced could have a go at making & mod'ing things to customize it to their own ends.
And I love that.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"