Author Topic: How about I be me.. (and you; be you.)  (Read 2016 times)

Offline Kashii

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE. READ LATEST POST.
    • View Profile
How about I be me.. (and you; be you.)
« on: October 06, 2012, 10:01:35 am »
Hurrdurr welcome to my topic from le heart. :3

I would like to explain what FeralHeart has done for me and for some others..
I always wanted to be free; running the plains, climbing trees, watching sunsets, etc.. But for now, I can't do that.. But here, I can - FeralHeart taught me how to believe. It taught me that my heart is free, and that even the impossible is possible. And the kind, cheery, friendly community here has taught me that friendship.. can mean more than anything. I have made over 1000 friends here, and I'll never regret it. Not one bit!

In my head I know how to say it; but when I try to.. I don't know how to explain it. ;-;
So I wanted to thank everyone for making this such a friendly and fun community.. And to the staff members, thank you - you all put in such an effort..

Staff - If this is in the wrong place... please move it to the right one. <3
I will no longer be active on this account. Please read my latest post.

Thank you for the derpy avii, Kikiveto. ;3

CloudFish

Re: How about I be me.. (and you; be you.)
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 04:28:50 pm »
Believe this would be best placed under praise, though am not too sure

Offline Kashii

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 06:14:36 pm »
Thanks xD I think the 'thank you' half would be put there :3 Should I split this up and put the 'thanks' half in the Praise section? .3

Offline starlight1234

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 07:35:51 pm »
Yes. Yes. I agree with your words, playing Feral Heart has taught me about the community of being friendly. When I've been with friends when first starting, i had trouble's myself with being friendly, from then on i realize I've played for a year and it's time to make a difference. So i did. I become someone I'm, not although its a bad thing to act the person your not, but in this case, i was to different acting like someone else is like copying work from another person that's got it all wrong. Believe me the fun community of Feral Heart, has yet to increase. With the amount of people map claiming it gets you no where so I wanna say a few words about myself on Feral Hearts and what there is and to learn.

Ok. So here i am, talking about when i first started. Being on Feral Heart, is sometimes', a highlight of my day. Seeing friends with other friends, its a good experience to have, when you've played so long. When i first started like i said, i had trouble's myself, now not being horrible using these words', but i was a noob. Using language that was not in fact to the rules. I was in trouble, but after reading them about 3 times. I realized it was the wrong decision to make for the current situation. I wanna thank the MODS for all the effort they put into keeping us as a community together. Although we all have our ups and downs it don't mean to say, it controls your actions to life.

Before i knew it myself, i got a friend now we were friends, for about 3 month's. If not a little extra. We hung out everyday in Fluorite, and we used to speak about the rules and how strict they are, but really they just are strict in mind to us. Because maybe we never really new strict? No. We read those rules, about 3 time's each week. Thinking of the improvements we could make together and as 1.

I was always caring but having trouble's. I used to think could i be a possible explanation for a better person? It changed when i began to see others around me, making the mistake i had when i started. I thought to myself for 2 weeks, about my time on Feral Heart and that it could deplete with my inappropriate behavior to others. I used to think why are you doing that when you know its not meant to be? But then i think that I used to do it? Well as a community we could change, to be more friendly take more caring actions. To those that look how they might not seem to the reverse of how they seem to how YOU make THEM feel. As a community we could change, but its those that choose not to.

I hope these words bring truth, to those later on.
~~~Starlight1234~~~

Offline Kashii

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 08:41:34 pm »
@Starlight1234: You speak wise words my friend. :3
I have to agree with you; when I started I was a little runt. x3 But then I started reading the rules more often, and more often, and more often then again. I was becoming to literally 'love' obeying the rules set for the community. I loved helping people and teaching them that stealing, map claiming, bullying, harassing, and plainly disobeying the FH rules and other rules, was wrong.. I explained my own experience to them, and it changed quite a few of my friends.

You could say I was a preacher. :3 I still do that now, and I love it. I love helping people understand.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2012, 08:44:05 pm »
Cloud got there before me. xD I think it's best to ask an online moddie to move dis. :3
And I could not agree with you more, Kashii. This is exactly how I feel about FeralHeart, I've felt myself as a person improve 10x.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Kashii

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2012, 08:45:22 pm »
(Thanks Zaroque, I'll do just that.)

Exactly.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2012, 08:14:26 am »
After reading this, I started to think how Feral Heart has helped me/made me feel.

What I came up with:

Of course, when I was younger I always wanted to run around and be free. I usually fantasized that I was a horse, cat, dog or anything else..

Before Feral Heart, I looked down on roleplaying, I didn't understand it or see how it could be any kind of fun. That changed. I became to loe roleplaying.

I've learned how to write, it's became easier for me to come up with ideas, my grammar and spelling has improved and so on.

I've personally changed for the better, I've found a place where I belong with people I love talking to and spending time with. I've gone from kind, to rude, to kind along with rather open. My personality has changed slightly and I've learned to speak my mind rather than to sit in the background and watch things slide.
RETIRED.