Author Topic: The Golden List of Praise (For all the members of FH and those dear to my heart)  (Read 1740 times)

Offline snowsoul

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Floofyest Snowball the forum as ever seen!
    • View Profile
This list is limitless, therefore look forward to seeing your name on it if your a nice enough person which most all of you floofs are. <3
This list as no order, all these floofs are dear to me.

::Gallow::
Thank you for being such a good fiend to me, I cannot tell you how lucky I am have you by my side.
For all who don't know this child he's goofy,clever,artistic, a little shy, and a great friend to have around. <3
::OfficialSwifty::
Axraiel, those days with you in bonfire were the best days i've ever had in FH, thank you for saving me from the trolls and all (lol) I hang around in ficho and FH+ now. ^^
For those who are missing out Swifty/Axraiel is quiet,caring,awesome,thoughtful, and a spectacular friend. <3
::Elenatoma::
My sister in=game I know you aren't a forum dweller but you deserve to be mentioned here <333 Thanks for accepting me into your FH family it really means a lot.
For those who haven't met Elena she's a sweet heart and a quiet one, she like to hang around newbies and show them around FH as well as teach them the ropes so if you're new she's the one to go to ^^
::::Staff:::
No words could ever express how much you guys mean to me and every member in FH. It's amazing what you guys do <333 Loveliness for all of you. Thank you.
Also a big thanks to all the members who have given more then asked of them to feralheart you guys are the reason FH is such a wonderful place.
 Regular Members of FeralHeart, Thank you for making FeralHeart what is it today. even though there are many of you each and everyone of you play a significant part in the growth and success of this wonderful game <3

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 79
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
D'aww Snowderp <3
Thank you for the kind words they really made me happy.
XD You were such a troll magnet.
"Huehue"

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
::OfficialSwifty::
Axraiel, those days with you in bonfire were the best days i've ever had in FH, thank you for saving me from the trolls and all (lol) I hang around in ficho and FH+ now. ^^
For those who are missing out Swifty/Axraiel is quiet,caring,awesome,thoughtful, and a spectacular friend. <3
That's very sweet of you, dear. ^_^
You're correct, Ax is a really sweet lad and anyone who don't know him, really should try to get to know him. You're truly missing out if you don't. :3
RETIRED.

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 79
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
D'aww Ressy, you're to kind really ^_^ <3
You know the same goes for you, floofs who haven't taken the time you know you are really missing out on a wonderful friend. ^3^ As well as the ones who have never had the pleasure of bumping into you. Thank you for the wonderful words of kindness x3
I'll let you floofs in on a little something c:
This may seem odd, but whenever someone says something nice about me I add it to this big poster board located on my Bedroom wall it's really epic. I look at it to boost my confidence and to help me when I feel low. =3 Now you guys  know what I do with your magnificent compliments.
"Huehue"